3600 W 32ND AVE, SUITE B, Denver, CO 80211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Perfect Petal

It all begins sitting down with a sketch pad and your stories. We pull together elements until we can see “you” all in the details of the plan. What we do best is add in layer after layer of creative decor ideas that will surprise and delight each and every guest. We bring your ideas to life so that they are the memories you smile about for years to come.

We believe in the celebration. We believe in illustrating the bride's singular story in her flowers, in her fabrics, and in unique touches that forever say, "this day is hers". Our designers are aligned in their love of flowers and passion for trend. The independent farms that we choose grow the prettiest, strongest, most unusual stems that we know of and we love sharing them with our brides!

Follow Perfect Petal on

Other couples have also viewed

• Yarrow & Spruce Floral Company
oliviaanddaniel280
4bf29df385b1b568 perfectpetal

36 Reviews for Perfect Petal

Meghan · Married on 01/10/2021

Crystal at the Perfect Petal knew exactly what I wanted. I gave her some ideas of what I like and the flowers I wanted incorporated, then she came to see the site and came up with extrodinary ideas. My groom even commented on how beautiful my boquet was and how much he liked the arbor that they had decorated with tiny jars and iris! It was amazing. So many people commented on how gorgeous the decorations and flowers were. Crystal was also able to work within our budget perfectly.

Sent on 07/03/2009
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 09/28/2019

Best florist in Denver

Alex Nelson made our dreams come true with our flowers! She was so helpful and so caring! We had a lot of changes and questions and she helped ease my mind on so many things! Our flower arraignments were incredible!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 09/21/2019

We love Kit & The Perfect Petal !

Working with Kit & using The Perfect Petal for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! The Perfect Petal has seen it all but they still managed to make our florals & decor so unique to us and our day. The way everything came together day of exceeded my expectations and I'm still not over it. We are still getting compliments on our flowers! We are forever grateful to Kit and her amazing team for making our wedding the dreamiest outdoor wedding ever!!

Sent on 04/28/2020

Award

Perfect Petal FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 140.00
    $ 260.00
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Megan Newton Photography Wedding Photographers

Perfect Petal is an incredible florist team! I have worked with them many times and I am continually impressed with their professionalism, talent and passion.

• Up in the Sycamore {photography} Wedding Photographers

The Perfect Petal does an awesome job at putting together bouquets and centerpieces that will really wow everyone. I love their attention to detail and knowledge of flowers that compliment each other. They know their stuff! I recommend them all the time!

• Vining Events Wedding Planners

Kit with Perfect Petal was amazing to work with! Her flower arrangements were positively stunning!!! Kit and her team arrived early and set up exactly as discussed. After they had some extra hands and helped where was needed. The room decor and design represented the bride and groom's personality and the venue was absolutely beautiful!!!

• 3600 W 32ND AVE, SUITE B Denver, CO, 80211 See on map
    Location of (Perfect Petal)