Pittsburgh, PA 15217 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Palermo Photo

My work is all about capturing life's moments as they happen. My photographic style is a combination of beautiful candid photojournalism fused with traditional but natural poses to provide clients with vivid and lasting memories that are true to the spirit and feeling of the moment, the person, and the message.

More info at www.palermophoto.com

Follow Palermo Photo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Awesome Art photography
  • Bellagala Photo + Video
  • Loren De Marco Photography
  • Stanley and Marie Photography

31 Reviews for Palermo Photo

Shelley · Married on 05/11/2019

5-11-19 Wedding

I was immediately drawn to Maria because of her outstanding portfolio, but our first conversation solidified that she was the perfect fit for my wedding. She was organized and confident while also being fun and silly. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but at our engagement shoot, Maria made us feel comfortable within minutes. She kept us laughing and laid back the whole shoot. When it came to our big day she kept everything organized and relaxed. I have never seen some capture emotion as raw as Maria does! Our pictures turned out better than I could've imagined and we will cherish them forever!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie R. · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience!

Working with Maria made wedding planning fun and stress free!! She is a complete professional who knows the wedding planning process inside and out. She helped us not only come up with a timeline based on what we wanted but helped us stick to it on our wedding day! She got us the photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. Originally, we did not want engagement photos but an engagement shoot was included in our package. Getting to know Maria and her getting to know us at the engagement shoot was SO helpful when it came to knowing what poses/pics we liked so that we could better plan for our wedding. I highly recommend doing the engagement shoot! Maria is a sweet, kind, and easy going person that is receptive to individual preferences without losing any of her amazing style and touches. Her photos are to die for and you will NEVER regret choosing Palermo Photo as your wedding photographer!!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

• KATHERINE REEL MAKEUP
    KATHERINE REEL MAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you're looking for a photographer with exceptional talent, passion and understanding who is committed to fulfilling your needs, look no further than Palermo Photo. Working with Maria has proven to me she takes not only great photos, but also great pride in pleasing her clientele. She is delightful and professional, and will capture your special day with photos you will undoubtedly cherish.

• Pittsburgh, 15217 See on map
    412-278-7977 (Phone number)
    Location of (Palermo Photo)