Orlando, FL, Lake Mary, FL 32809 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,295
  • Deals 1

About P.S. I Love You Productions

P.S. I Love You Productions is owned and operated by Bonny Bailey-Finck, a Wedding Producer and Coordinator with 14 years experience serving brides in the Central Florida area, and elsewhere! With the experience of nearly 3,000 weddings, Bonny has coordinated at locations ranging from Shades of Green to Lake Lucerne to Highland Manor.

P.S. I Love You Productions has the insight, understanding and instincts to turn your vision into a reality, and make sure your perfect day goes off without a hitch! Contact us today to start the journey towards your ultimate happiness!

Follow P.S. I Love You Productions on

50f333eff6539505 1521654501 b45698a32621135a 1521654497 76b8ed42e8d9765d 152165

66 Reviews for P.S. I Love You Productions

Harry · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Above and beyond

From the stand point of a fellow vendor; Bonny is a dream to work with. Hands down one of the best wedding planners in all of Central Florida. Her team is highly professional, organized, on-the-fly flexible to meet all expectations. Brides can expect to be absolutely care free on their big day. They're that good! Bonny is by far one of those amazing talents. I’ve seen her go above and beyond for her couples.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Lanthier · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Wonderful!

Choosing to work with Bonny was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is quick to answer any questions you have, spot on with vendor recommendations, and exudes professionalism. Our wedding day was stress free, seamless, and better than I imagined. Thanks for everything, Bonny!

Sent on 02/10/2020

P.S. I Love You Productions's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and Jerry throughout the process and on your big day! The biggest joy is knowing that we delivered on our promise of a stress-free and enjoyable wedding day for you and your guests. Congratulations and love to you both!

Lynn Grabenhorst · Getting married on 02/03/2021

They Were Amazing!

Bonny, Bryan, and the P.S. I Love You Productions Team were Wonderful, Amazing, and Fabulous!

Matt and I started working with Bonny about a year out from our wedding -- and she was one of the first people we booked based on a recommendation from a colleague. Bonny and her group were prompt to reply via email and phone. They were friendly, professional, and offered a variety of opinions and ideas to make whatever vision we had work / come to life.

It was amazing to have a sounding board with someone who has SO MUCH experience -- and she and her team weren't afraid to say "have you thought about it this way?" Bonny was great at resources, advice, and logistics. I cannot thank her enough for all of the emails and conversations. When we had an issue with the venue Bonny and her team were ready to step in and help!

On our actual wedding day -- we had a bit of a concern with the Corona-Virus outbreak, but astonishingly our wedding went ahead as planned, and all of our vendors worked together to make things happen. Bonny and her team were INSTRUMENTAL in making everything a success. They also made sure sure our day was smooth, seamless, and stress-free. Many of our guests commented that everything was "so well run".

We could not have asked for better support and guidance. Bonny, Bryan, and the P.S. I Love You staff made our day special, and unforgettable. Thank You! Love, Lynn & Matt :0)

Sent on 03/20/2020

P.S. I Love You Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn! We loved working with you and Matt to give you everything you wanted for your wedding day, and it means the world to us that you got all of it, in spite of all the challenges and craziness!
    The joy you both showed with your guests and each other at the wedding is exactly what we hope for all our clients to have at the end of this crazy road. Thank you for having us on that journey with you, love and best wishes from all of us!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

P.S. I Love You Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 795
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2495
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• P.S. I Love You Productions 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Orlando, FL Lake Mary, FL, 32809 See on map
    Available via email and website 24 hour per day!
    Location of (P.S. I Love You Productions)