P.S. I Love You Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,595 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,595 Package Price

P.S. I Love You Productions is owned and operated by Bonny Bailey-Finck, a Wedding Producer and Coordinator with 15 years experience serving brides in the Central Florida area, and elsewhere! With the experience of over 4,000 weddings, Bonny has coordinated at locations ranging from Shades of Green to Lake Lucerne to Highland Manor.

P.S. I Love You Productions has the insight, understanding and instincts to turn your vision into a reality, and make sure your perfect day goes off without a hitch! Contact us today to start the journey towards your ultimate happiness!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,595

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Harry Getting married on 04/08/2023

Above and beyond

From the stand point of a fellow vendor; Bonny is a dream to work with. Hands down one of the best wedding planners in all of Central Florida. Her team is highly professional, organized, on-the-fly flexible to meet all expectations. Brides can expect to be absolutely care free on their big day. They're that good! Bonny is by far one of those amazing talents. I’ve seen her go above and beyond for her couples.
  • Renee
    Renee F. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Professional, organized, and a pleasure to work with!

Bonny was our wonderful coordinator for our March 2021 (and originally June 6th, and then also July 12th…) wedding at Highland Manor. As if wedding planning isn’t stressful enough, we were one of the “lucky” couples to have our date fall in the midst of the pandemic. From the day Bonny introduced herself to us through email and at our tasting, to the stressful and emotional postponement plans, to the moment we said our goodbyes to her before our send-off, she was 100% available, communicative, and supportive of our wedding needs. I trusted Bonny whole-heartedly with every aspect of our day, which would normally be a difficult task for a “Type A” personality like myself. She ran our rehearsal like a pro (an aspect to the wedding weekend I had not given much thought to) and calmly solved a wardrobe malfunction mid-reception. I even remember several times saying to my parents as they brought up questions about the big day, “Don’t worry-Bonny will make it look beautiful!”-and she did! Every detail we discussed in planning was visible on our day.

Bonny is extremely professional and was really the glue that held our whole day together. Her personality and wedding coordination experience made us feel completely relaxed with her “at the helm”, and her work ethic behind the scenes made our day completely seamless. “Perfect” is how both we and our guests keep describing our wedding day-and Bonny was absolutely an integral part in that. Thank you from Corey, Renee, and their families!

P.S. I Love You Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much Renee, you made me cry! I loved getting to know you both during the journey through the pandemic to your big day, and we couldn't be happier that you had the stress-free wonderful wedding day that you deserved! Thank you for trusting me to bring your vision to life, we wish you both all the love and happiness in the world and hope to celebrate with you again in the future!
  • Brandon
    Brandon M. Married on 05/11/2022

Amazing Experience!

Extremely kind, friendly, and communicative. Helped my wife and I have the perfect wedding day. Everything more than exceeded our expectations and with the constant communication and updates we had zero issues to make our day perfect and exactly what we wanted. We can't thank and recoommend them enough!

P.S. I Love You Productions's reply:

Thank you Brandon! You two deserved the absolute best day and we are so glad we could help make it happen! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your wedding journey, and we wish you all the love and happiness in the world!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

P.S. I Love You Productions 1
Exclusive

Orlando, FL Lake Mary, FL, 32809

Available via email and website 24 hour per day!
Location of (P.S. I Love You Productions)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding