Ozzy Garcia Photography

Miami, FL 33299 Map Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Edgar Alexander Photography
  • SebastianiStudios
  • DiegoMoralesPhoto
  • K Bencomo Photography

21 Reviews for Ozzy Garcia Photography

Veronica 路 Married on 01/16/2016

I fell in love with Ozzy's pictures when I came across a few on Pinterest. Instantly I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. Aside from really liking his natural light approach to pictures, I really loved his style of photographs. He definitely has a talent for controlling the crowd (my family can be a little crazy) and getting the job done. He and his assistant worked tirelessly the whole entire time in 80 degree weather. If you have ever travelled to Florida you know this is no easy task! His assistant helped me with my dress (something she didn't have to do), while Ozzy picked out the most beautiful spots to photograph us. I think the heat was getting to us at one point but Ozzy coached and talked us through the whole thing! I'm so glad he did because we would have quit right then and there. Thanks to him we stuck it out a little longer and we now have the most beautiful images that I will treasure forever. All in all, I would say Ozzy wasn't just our photographer he felt like a friend, director, and counselor!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Christina 路 Married on 09/27/2015

My fianc茅 and I booked Ozzy and we love our photos! What a difference an amazing photographer makes. Let me share a little back story, we had a negative experience with a previous photographer and our engagement photos so we were a little worried going into another shoot. But when we saw Ozzy's work we just knew we loved his style. We shared our story with him and he was so accommodating from splitting payments, to walking us through the whole shoot, wedding, and delivering our photo gallery afterwards. We were so impressed with his skills and knowledge. The first time around we booked someone we thought knew what they were doing, and we were wrong. Within 5 mins. Of talking and working with Ozzy it's
    just really clear he understands different cameras, light, how to pose, and is passionate about the art of photographs.
    I'd recommend brides pick a photographer that doesn't just have a few pretty pictures. Look at a lot of their work. Luckily for us we found Ozzy and he delivered. Really love our pictures and were pleased with the overall experience.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Patricia 路 event on: 07/11/2015

At first I was on the fence about hiring Ozzy in light of the some negative reviews on the Internet, but now I'm so glad I gave him a chance. Ozzy was as passionate about my photoshoot as I was and really took his time with me (even exceeded the time allotted for the shoot without extra charge). He made sure to get to know my goals prior to the big day and I really appreciated that. Then the day of the shooting, he made me feel entirely at ease. Never rushed me. He was very flexible. I received my photos within a few days after the event and they worked. They look great! I highly recommend Ozzy Garcia.

Sent on 08/31/2015