38R Enon Street, Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Over the Rainbow

Over the Rainbow is over 40 years young and has always focused on weddings! We were offering consignment wedding gowns before going "green" was the 'in' thing to do. This is the ultimate recycle! Come browse over 500 gowns that are selling for half their original price. We also cater to your attendants and mothers. In addition to gowns, we offer invitations and the expertise and knowledge that comes with a long-standing family business. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Follow Over the Rainbow on

Over the Rainbow 1
Over the Rainbow 2

Karen Mulak · Married on 11/11/2018

Stress-free experience!

The shop is small, but I had no problem finding multiple dresses that I wanted to try, and ended up getting my dress from here. Jackie was very down to earth which kept me relaxed through the experience (which is a feat!), and at no time did I feel any pressure from her. The only hiccup was that at least when I was there (9/17) they didn't accept credit cards, so we had to stop in at the bank down the road.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Over the Rainbow has a ton of books with wedding invitations & other paper items (menus, place cards, etc.) at all different price points. You will basically end up with something you love that is custom for your wedding, because there is an overwhelming amount of options (paper, printing type, fonts, colors, motifs, layouts, etc.) in these books!!

I was pleasantly surprised by the prices a few times! For example with place cards, I thought I might be able to find something cheaper online, but Over The Rainbow's prices were better than anything I could find online at comparable quality! We even used O.T.R. for our rehearsal dinner invitations. We found some really gorgeous nicely printed invites that weren't that much more expensive than ordering online from a place like: weddingpaperdivas.com/ & the quality was 100% better.

Jackie, the owner, is very responsive to email and helps work with you to design your wedding paper products. She has years of experience with wedding etiquette and was able to give us lots of thoughtful suggestions about the wording of our invitation, etc.

The shop is on limited hours, so I recommend you call to make sure they are open before visiting... But, jackie was always flexible & even left samples taped to her shop door when we were only free to come by after her hours.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kaleigh · Married on 09/06/2014

Got a great designer gown at half price! The store was very easy to work with and flexible with my payments.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Over the Rainbow FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Essex Room
    The Essex Room Banquet Halls

We have been recommending Over the Rainbow to our brides for over 15 years. Both Jackie and her shop are Hidden Gems! Whether you are a fashion savvy bride looking for your "Dream Dress" on a budget or want unique save the dates, announcements or invitations you have to visit her shop.

• 38R Enon Street Beverly, 01915 See on map