56 Railroad Avenue, Beverly, MA 01982 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Over the Rainbow

Over the Rainbow is over 44 years young and has always focused on weddings!

We offer distinctive invitations, an extensive selection, and the expertise and knowledge that comes with a long-standing family business. We look forward to seeing you soon to help you with your event!

Follow Over the Rainbow on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mark Harris Stationers
heavy weight close up 51 148319 160071240613042

11 Reviews for Over the Rainbow

Karen M. · Married on 11/11/2018

Stress-free experience!

The shop is small, but I had no problem finding multiple dresses that I wanted to try, and ended up getting my dress from here. Jackie was very down to earth which kept me relaxed through the experience (which is a feat!), and at no time did I feel any pressure from her. The only hiccup was that at least when I was there (9/17) they didn't accept credit cards, so we had to stop in at the bank down the road.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Over the Rainbow has a ton of books with wedding invitations & other paper items (menus, place cards, etc.) at all different price points. You will basically end up with something you love that is custom for your wedding, because there is an overwhelming amount of options (paper, printing type, fonts, colors, motifs, layouts, etc.) in these books!!

I was pleasantly surprised by the prices a few times! For example with place cards, I thought I might be able to find something cheaper online, but Over The Rainbow's prices were better than anything I could find online at comparable quality! We even used O.T.R. for our rehearsal dinner invitations. We found some really gorgeous nicely printed invites that weren't that much more expensive than ordering online from a place like: weddingpaperdivas.com/ & the quality was 100% better.

Jackie, the owner, is very responsive to email and helps work with you to design your wedding paper products. She has years of experience with wedding etiquette and was able to give us lots of thoughtful suggestions about the wording of our invitation, etc.

The shop is on limited hours, so I recommend you call to make sure they are open before visiting... But, jackie was always flexible & even left samples taped to her shop door when we were only free to come by after her hours.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Over the Rainbow FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Over the Rainbow 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Essex Room Banquet Halls

We have been recommending Over the Rainbow to our brides for over 15 years. Both Jackie and her shop are Hidden Gems! Whether you are a fashion savvy bride looking for your "Dream Dress" on a budget or want unique save the dates, announcements or invitations you have to visit her shop.

• 56 Railroad Avenue Beverly, MA, 01982 See on map
    978-386-8661 (Phone number)
    call for hours
    Location of (Over the Rainbow)
  • 56 Railroad Avenue Hamilton, MA, 01982 See on map
    Location of (Over the Rainbow)