Canton, OH 44718 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

25 Reviews for Orlando Negron Photography

Carole · Married on 07/12/2014

We used Orlando Negron Photography for our son's destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Orlando was very easy to work with and he was very flexible. Orlando was very professional and prompt in responding to my e-mails. He shoot some very creative photos at the wedding. I would highly recommend Orlando Negron Photography to others.

Catherine · Married on 11/30/2013

Orlando provides not only exceptional art in his photography but fantastic customer service. I can't wait to see all the finished products!

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2013

Orlando did an amazing job photographing my destination wedding. We got married on Father's Day and I was thrilled that Orlando took the time to photograph our special day. He was very professional, prompt, and open to all the extra shots that I wanted to get. Photography was the most important detail to me and he exceeded our expectations. I look forward to seeing our final photos and will work with Orlando again on any photography needs I have in the future. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a destination wedding photographer!

Orlando Negron Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Canton, OH 44718 See on map