Only the Finest Italian Cookies

Only the Finest Italian Cookies

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Only the Finest Italian Cookies

Authentic, Traditional Italian Cookies Created with Love

You don't have to be Italian to appreciate what our cookies will do for you!  If you are looking for a delicious ending to your event, we would love to hear from you.  Our cookie tables and trays contain a variety of at least twenty-five different traditional Italian cookies and biscotti--butterballs, chocolate hazelnut, pignoli, coconut macadamia, cherry slices, egg biscuits, raspberry strudelettes...the list goes on and on.  Our products are very customizable--we work within your budget and event theme.  From favors to elaborate lit displays, individual trays for each table, an addition to your dessert buffett--we have something for everyone.  And don't forget our espresso bar!  It's a classy way to treat your guests in a way they won't soon forget.

Call or email us...we love to talk weddings.  Only the Finest also provides services for showers, collations, birthdays, and other special occasions.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Only the Finest Italian Cookies on

27 Reviews for Only the Finest Italian Cookies

Dessert (2)

If you want real Italian cookies, this is your vendor! The cookies are amazing and their set up at your wedding is classy and elegant. They set everything up and clean up, which they are very fast and efficient. Everyone at my wedding was talking about how great the cookies were. I added the expresso, which was a great touch. I am so glad I could have real authentic Italian cookies at a great price. Maria is a sweetheart and makes sure everything is to your standard. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture trisha, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Dessert

We had Maria and here her fine staff provide there services for my daughters wedding this past November and could not believe the compliments we received on how much everyone enjoyed the home made cookies and espresso coffee service. I highly recommend them for any special or regular occasion. Ron M

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ron, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I met Ana Louise at a bridal show a few weeks after I had gotten engaged. I had yet to set a wedding date or visit a single venue, but upon tasting Ana Louise's delicious cookies I knew I had to book Only the Finest Italian Cookies.

Following the setting of a date and booking a venue I emailed Ana Louise to ask if she was available on my wedding day. She quickly responded and gave me a quote, but mentioned we could work together to find a price that fit with my budget. A few days later Only the Finest was booked. I was extremely happy with the price and could tell that Only the Finest would be fantastic to work with.

A few months before my wedding (before the craze of meeting with vendors to finalize details so her timing was appreciated) Maria, Ana Louise's daughter, reached out to confirm details and to send some information for me to fill out. Maria's attention to detail was incredible. She confirmed wedding colors with me (so she could make sure her colors complimented mine) and even fulfilled my request of putting personalized stickers on the cookie bags (the bags guests filled with cookies). Again, I felt confident in my choice of booking Only the Finest.

On my wedding day the large cookie display looked beautiful! I also appreciated how the cookies were organized in a way that looked neat and orderly, and the cookies were continuously replenished so the table never looked empty.The cookies were a HUGE hit! In fact, my wedding was two weeks ago and the cookies are still the most talked about detail! My fiancé's family is Italian and they keep saying the cookies are some of the best they've ever had.

If you are thinking about booking Only the Finest, you must! I say with the utmost confidence that that this will be one of the best wedding decisions you make. You and your guests will love it!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/8/17, 7 Reviews