27 Reviews for Only the Finest Italian Cookies

Dessert (2)
26 Only the Finest Italian Cookies Reviews

If you want real Italian cookies, this is your vendor! The cookies are amazing and their set up at your wedding is classy and elegant. They set everything up and clean up, which they are very fast and efficient. Everyone at my wedding was talking about how great the cookies were. I added the expresso, which was a great touch. I am so glad I could have real authentic Italian cookies at a great price. Maria is a sweetheart and makes sure everything is to your standard. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture trisha, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Dessert

We had Maria and here her fine staff provide there services for my daughters wedding this past November and could not believe the compliments we received on how much everyone enjoyed the home made cookies and espresso coffee service. I highly recommend them for any special or regular occasion. Ron M

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ron, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I met Ana Louise at a bridal show a few weeks after I had gotten engaged. I had yet to set a wedding date or visit a single venue, but upon tasting Ana Louise's delicious cookies I knew I had to book Only the Finest Italian Cookies.

Following the setting of a date and booking a venue I emailed Ana Louise to ask if she was available on my wedding day. She quickly responded and gave me a quote, but mentioned we could work together to find a price that fit with my budget. A few days later Only the Finest was booked. I was extremely happy with the price and could tell that Only the Finest would be fantastic to work with.

A few months before my wedding (before the craze of meeting with vendors to finalize details so her timing was appreciated) Maria, Ana Louise's daughter, reached out to confirm details and to send some information for me to fill out. Maria's attention to detail was incredible. She confirmed wedding colors with me (so she could make sure her colors complimented mine) and even fulfilled my request of putting personalized stickers on the cookie bags (the bags guests filled with cookies). Again, I felt confident in my choice of booking Only the Finest.

On my wedding day the large cookie display looked beautiful! I also appreciated how the cookies were organized in a way that looked neat and orderly, and the cookies were continuously replenished so the table never looked empty.The cookies were a HUGE hit! In fact, my wedding was two weeks ago and the cookies are still the most talked about detail! My fiancé's family is Italian and they keep saying the cookies are some of the best they've ever had.

If you are thinking about booking Only the Finest, you must! I say with the utmost confidence that that this will be one of the best wedding decisions you make. You and your guests will love it!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Dessert

Ana Louise is a gem. Her business Only The Finest Italian Cookies is a treasure. If you want quality and quantity look no further.
My grandson's Christening was celebrated this past weekend. On our dessert table were Wandis & Italian Cookies from Only The Finest.
The Wandis were light, delicate, delicious, crispy creations beautifully displayed on a tray with coordinating ribbon! The Italian Cookie tray had a variety of all the freshness and deliciousness cookies should be. Please note that the cookies Ana makes are each made from their own dough with their own flavor. Definitely not one dough (that many places use) decorated differently. Only The Finest Cookies have their own distinct taste, beautifully decorated and just the right size.
Our guests just oohed and aahed over the cookies & Wandis! If you are looking for quality and quantity to satisfy your guests and yourself, Ana Louise and her Only The Finest Italian Cookies is a treasure worth doing business with. I had her cookies at different functions previously so I knew I would not have to shop around and I know I will be ordering from her again!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you so much for leaving a spectacular impression to family and friends with the beautiful trays of Italian cookies...The ribbons and bows popped on each tray and the cookies were scrumptious....Family could not get enough...also the wandis mellted in your mouth....Saras baptism will never be forgotten we are so glad we chose your company

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Having Ana Louise from Only the finest Italian Cookies was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband and I recently got married on April 2nd and we chose to have Ana Louise as a treat for us and our guests. Everything from her espresso, cappuccinos, cookies and even the presentation were amazing. Ana Louise even went out of her way to coordinate the cookies and her table presentation to our color scheme. As soon as the cookie and barista station opened there was a line the whole night. Also our venue and Ana planned everything together so it took the stress off us to plan for the Italian Cookies. Ana is a sweetheart and I'm so glad we had her at our wedding. Thank you again for everything .

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am 52 years old and 100% Italian and can honestly say that Ana Louise's wandis were undoubtedly THE FRESHEST, TASTIEST, CRISPIEST wandis I have ever eaten! WOW! Just incredible! Lovely presentation bows on the trays! I have nothing but wonderful, positive praises for Ana Louise!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ana Louise's cookies and wandies are exceptional. Working with her was simply wonderful. She made 72 trays for our large wedding- one tray of cookies and one tray of wandies for every table, each tied with a beautiful bow. The trays themselves were decorative pieces! She baked such a variety of Italian cookies so there was something for everyone - they were absolutely delicious. Truly the best Italian cookies and wandies I have ever had. We could tell how much care and love went into each tray! Thank you Ana Louise!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/21/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We recently held a celebration for our daughter's Christening at the Dorrance. There were about 100 guests and Ana Louise's cookie display and espresso service stole the show. Not only is it the most elegant cookie display you will find, the quality of the cookies are second to none. It is very hard to find high quality traditional Italian cookies and these are the best my family has had. Ana Louise showed up with a ton of variety and each cookie better than the next. Everyone enjoyed espresso and coffee drinks before, during and after dinner and couldn't get enough of hanging around her display. When she noticed there were 15 children running around while the adults were still eating she decided to make hot chocolate for all of them! As a result Ana Louise will be doing my cousin's wedding and will be a staple at any function I do in the future. Simply the best isn't enough to describe--- her cookies, service and attitude is World Class.

Profile Picture Marcus , 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ana Louise - I cannot thank you enough for helping to leave a lasting impression on our wedding guests. The cookies and wandis were fabulous. You could tell by the taste of these cookies and wandis that only the finest ingredients are used. Also the presentation in the trays was outstanding. We also utilized Only the Finest Italian Cookies Espresso/Cappuccino station which was off the chart. From the Barrister to the espresso and cappuccino machines the service was phenomenal. The quality of the product was top notch. I couldn't ask for anything more.

If you are looking for something to "WOW" your guests and leave that lasting impression with them, contact Ana Louise at Only the Finest Italian Cookies and she will make it happen.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies

Ana Louise is lovely - she is clearly passionate about her business, family, and making her clients happy. Those traits are reflected in the quality of the cookies! Not only were they absolutely delicious, the presentation was magical! Tiers and tiers of the best Italian cookies: what more could a bride need?! Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the display was. It was the perfect compliment to the cakes we ordered. I was impressed with the personal note included in the Invoice, as well as her quick response to our request. She even had another wedding that same day and it was flawless! If you want authentic Italian cookies at your wedding, Only The Finest is where you should go!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ana Louise and Only the Finest provided us with after dinner Italian cookies and an espresso bar. It was an absolute hit with all of our guests! People are still talking about it. The cookies were SO delicious, the baristas providing espresso drinks such a great detail, and the set up so beautiful to pull everything together! To anyone looking for an authentic and delicious after dinner cookie and/or coffee display, this is the only way to go! This can also work as a great way to treat your guests with cookies they can take home at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I was lucky enough to meet Ana Louise at the Prelude Event my venue, Regatta Place held last February. I absolutely fell in love with the idea of having an Italian Cookie Table with an espresso barista! After speaking to Ana Louise, I fell in love with her, she is so humble and pays such attention to detail. On the day of our wedding, all of our guests were so impressed with the beautiful and overflowing display she put together. Many guests couldn't stop talking about how fresh and delicious her homemade Italian cookies were and how unique the barista idea was! All of my side of the family is from Italy and they were very impressed with the assortment of cookies and of course loved the espresso and cappuccino bar. I would, without hesitation recommend her for any special event, whether it's a wedding or another special family gathering. She was a pleasure to work with during the very stressful time wedding planning can be.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ana Louise was a joy to work with at our Annual Rhode Island Chapter St Jude Children's Hospital Fundraiser. EVERYTHING about her and her team was above the 5 star rating! She said, "Don't worry about a thing. Just get me two tables". She far exceeded our expectations and the 300 guests we had, exclaimed about her display, the delicious cookies, and the fabulous cappuccino and espresso. She definitely was a bright spot at our event!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Ana Louise provided Italian Cookie's for my daughter wedding at Ocean Cliff Resort in Newport RI. The cookie's were absolutely wonderful! They were delivered on time, very fresh, wonderfully displayed and best of all tasted great!! Coming from an Italian family it was important to have "only the best" and most " authentic Italian cookie's" I could find without having my family bake them!! My family were THRILLED with the cookie's and happy not to have to bake and tranport them on a plane!! Thank You Ana for helping make my daughter's wedding extra special and worry free!!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

To My Dear Ana Louise who was a complete joy from beginning to end in making delicious Italian cookies for our wedding day infused with love! Being Italian, cookie trays are simply a must!! We were so delighted with our experience working with Ana Louise. She is warm, and kind and feels like family. Our guests were wowed by the beautiful presentation and most importantly the delicious taste of all the varieties we ordered. Please reserve Ana for your special occasion, without hesitation, you will be more than pleased!! Thank you for being such an important part of our day, Ana Louise, you are wonderful! Jennifer & Mark

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired Ana to supply her Espresso/Cappuccino service for my daughter's wedding at the Dorrance in Providence, RI, along with a platter of Italian cookies and a platter of Wandi cookies. Coming from a large Italian family, my expectations were high, and we were not disappointed. Planning the service with Ana was a pleasure - she is so sweet and accommodating! Her baristas were excellent, the coffee was a great hit and the cookies were fantastic - especially the Wandis (my favorite). I would not hesitate to recommend Ana to anyone planning a special event. You will love working with her!

Profile Picture User4420026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So responsive and so creative but yet super yummy! Being Italian, I knew we needed to have Italian cookies at our wedding but who would make them as good as Grandma did? Only the Finest Italian Cookies!!! I highly recommend them! They delivered on time, the cookies where perfect and super Yummy. Very reasonable in value and more important is the customer service is perfection. Thank you for making our wedding day even more special.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/31/14, 22 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Ana Louise shipped two fabulous cookie trays to us for our daughters wedding in Washington State.
They arrived perfectly and were absolutely delicious!
All our East Coast guests were amazed that we were able to get such incredible variety of cookies delivered to us.
I highly recommend these cookies and the great service from Ana Louise!

Profile Picture User4311356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Ana Louise provided wandis for my mother's 90th birthday party.. They were absolutely delicious and everyone raved about them. And they disappeared very quickly. The presentation was beautiful and I would not hesitate to order them again

Profile Picture Paula, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ana Louise's cookies and wandies were absolutely incredible. I own a Salon and we are in contact with many many vendors, so we know "only the best" and she is one of them. All the cookies are scrumptious and a perfect size too--you don't want big clumsy-looking cookies. They are DELICIOUS, and are beautifully displayed. The wandies are crisp and fresh !!! that means a lot---you can tell everything was made to order -- not frozen ever !!! This is the 3rd time I have ordered from her for different occasions and I have never been unhappy---consistently good. She is a delightful woman with the most generous spirit. It was a pleasure to do business with her. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise you !!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ana Louise provided beautiful cookie trays for our church fashion show & dinner. Our parishioners are huge fans of her cookies and they were devoured in minutes! The variety of cookies is simply amazing. Most bakeries when making cookie trays give you the same cookie in different shapes--not Only the Finest though! Every cookie has a unique flavor and topping, everything from nuts to chocolate glaze to orange marmalade. The trays arrived beautifully wrapped...pretty enough to be a centerpiece. Ana Louise is incredibly accommodating and goes out of her way to make your event special. Believe me, her cookies will be the hit of your party!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ana Louise provided the most amazing and beautiful cookie display for my daughters wedding!
She is so sweet and accommodating, she plans the layout around your theme and colors, and the twinkle lights in her display take her beautiful cookies to another level! And the cookies! We are Italian, and her creations are truly authentic, delicious , and just exquisite . We had 2 espresso bars that served our guests their favorite coffees , from cappuccino , to lattes and espressos! If you are planning to include Italian cookies & espresso at your wedding, look no further as this was truly "Only The Finest Italian Cookies" you can ever find, taste, or experience . This was definitely a highlight for our guests, and for us!

Profile Picture Shelly, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ana Lousie did an amazing job on our cookie table for our wedding! The display was gorgeous with our wedding colors and beautiful sparkly lights. Our guests were amazed by how delicious the cookies were and to top it off they loved the espresso and cappuccino too! Ana makes the most amazing cookies you will ever taste! From the first time I met her I knew she was an angel, she is simply so kind and the sweetest person you could ever meet! I know my mom and I will have a lifelong friend in Ana! Please book her for your wedding, you and your guests will be blown away!

Thank you again Ana for making our day so special! We love you!
Deanna, Brian & mom
xo

Profile Picture deanna, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ana Louise set up a beautiful table display of wonderful italian cookies! She made such an impressive presentation - they looked so pretty. She even coordinated with my wedding colors! The cookies are fabulous - def amazing italian cookies.My guests def were wowed! She also had cappucino and espresso to offer my guests - excellent quality!!! Ana Louise was a pleasure to work with. She is full of ideas - so if you're looking for something special - talk to her - she's willing to experiment!

Profile Picture Jacki, 10/16/10, 5 Reviews