Philadelphia, PA 19129 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ONLO

ONLO Beauty Agency is Philadelphia based, specializing in Hair, Makeup, and Massage for Bridal, Editorial and Wellness. ONLO artists strive to take away any guesswork about your styling preferences for your wedding day. Trials and open communication leads to only true confidence about looking absolutely gorgeous on one of the most memorable days of your life.

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
  • Mack Stylist
  • Gloss Makeup and Hair Artistry
curlstutorial6
a467c84c37cd9b84 Facebook
jessicacooperphotography 61
ONLO
philadelphia wedding photographerjessica cooper ph
jj1024150208

67 Reviews for ONLO

• Z

Zoe · Married on 11/15/2019

I could write a 5 paragraph essay on the genius of ONLO

I'll try to keep this as concise as possible - hire ONLO. As with many brides, hair and makeup was a huge stressor for me. There is such an insane amount of pressure to look your best on that one day, and choosing a hair and make up team seems so daunting. I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding a few years ago and she hired ONLO, so fortunately for me, when I got engaged the choice of vendor was easy - ONLO. From my first email communication with the company, Diana exudes such a contagious sense of confidence that you cant help but know you are in great hands. I planned my wedding from across the country so I ended up having my trial 3 days before the wedding. Jacque (M) did not even finish my make-up before I broke down in happy tears - only to cry again once Diana completed my hair. ONLO makes you feel SO comfortable, empowered, and beautiful. I truly could not have been happier with my wedding look. The ONLO Team (Diana, Jacque M and Jacque D) were on site the morning of the wedding to complete mine and 10 bridesmaids hair and makeup. Due to a tight timeline they arrived at 7:30 AM and needed to be complete by 1:00 PM. My ceremony started at five and several girls were concerned about looking fresh for that many hours. I'm not exaggerating when I say that all 11 of us looked flawless until we went to bed that night. I cannot recommend ONLO enough and can confidently say that you will not regret booking them. Also, talent aside - they are just straight up fun people to spend a morning with :)

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work and service

I will never stop recommending ONLO to my friends and family! The entire process was so incredibly easy thanks to Jacque, and she and AnnaLisa made me feel so beautiful during my trial. They were able to take my vision and keep it natural while still making me feel glam. My bridesmaids had very different skin tones, visions, and beauty routines. ONLO made sure that everyone felt comfortable with their different hair and makeup selections. They were able to make everyone, including my husband's grandmother, feel beautiful and relaxed. ONLO is so incredible - work with them on your big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Liz · Married on 09/28/2019

A star team!

The ONLO team was incredibly skilled, kind, and super organized -- the trifecta of what you’d want for your wedding hair and makeup process! I was admittedly a bit nervous heading into this part of wedding planning. I tend to be pretty low-key with both hair and makeup, and wondered if it was possible to balance a low-key look that felt like me with the momentousness of the occasion. When I met with Jacqui D for my trial I realized I could be completely at ease. She took the time to understand what I was hoping for and then just made it happen! I liked the trial follow-up process as well -- Jacque (who was also incredibly helpful and kind during all stages of the inquiry/booking/logistics process) sent photos and notes from the trial, and I was also able to share any tweaks I was thinking of for the big day. On the wedding day itself, I felt so beautiful, but also so like myself -- exactly what I had hoped for. My bridesmaids, all with different hair types and skin tones and makeup styles, felt the same. Jacqui and Kyle were a dream team, and the morning flowed so smoothly. One final note: this team knows how to communicate and is super organized. Every step of the way, I felt like I had all the information I needed, and the detailed day-of timeline helped everything go so smoothly. Thanks again, ONLO!

Sent on 01/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ONLO Pricing

ONLO Price Rates

ONLO FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Denise Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

They are so good at what they do and they are always on time! I love working with ONLO!!!! :)

• Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Getting to know Diana the owner of Occasions by Diana, has been a real pleasure. She is very patient, talented and makes the clients look fantastic. This is so important to look your best ever on your wedding day or whichever special event you are attending. Diana can make that happen for you and yours. We endorse and refer her for all of your glamour needs.

• Harry Merrill & Son Wedding Jewelers

Diana is not only a talented professional, but also a lovely person. Her warmth and personality are evident as soon as you meet her, and she has a wonderful instinct for exactly what hair and makeup styles will work for each model and client. We highly recommend her to all of our couples and always enjoy working with her behind the scenes on styled editorial shoots as well!

• Philadelphia, 19129 See on map