Philadelphia, PA 19129 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ONLO

ONLO Beauty Agency is Philadelphia based, specializing in Hair, Makeup, and Massage for Bridal, Editorial and Wellness. ONLO artists strive to take away any guesswork about your styling preferences for your wedding day. Trials and open communication leads to only true confidence about looking absolutely gorgeous on one of the most memorable days of your life.

curlstutorial6
a467c84c37cd9b84 Facebook
jessicacooperphotography 61
ONLO
philadelphia wedding photographerjessica cooper ph
jj1024150208

ONLO 7
  • Kate

Kate SG · Married on 08/03/2019

ONLO is fantastic!

In addition to being exceptionally talented hair and makeup artists (emphasis on ARTISTS), Diana and the ONLO team are wonderful folks to work with! When I arrived for hair and makeup on the big day, they had created a lovely and relaxed environment at the ceremony location, engaging with each bridesmaid individually about her style and vision. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single bridesmaid LOVED her hair and makeup that day--- these folks can truly to anything you ask for! (I will need to add bridesmaid photos to this review when I receive them).

Diana was also amazing and responsive about making adjustments from the trial day to the wedding day, and the results were simply gorgeous: glam for the ceremony but also lightweight for our 1-mile parade in the summer heat. I suppose the only downside is that I don't have Diana every single day to send me out into the world....

Sent on 08/07/2019
    ONLO 8
    ONLO 9
  • Julie

Julie Harrison · Married on 07/13/2019

For a beautiful & natural look, use ONLO!

Diana and the team at ONLO are amazing! From the time I inquired about pricing and the process through the day of the wedding, they were responsive and helpful and answered all of my questions. During the trial for my bridal hair and makeup, Diana asked tons of questions and was always willing to make changes so I felt comfortable. They also made a great schedule for the morning of the wedding since 7 women were getting their hair/makeup done. There was no question about who was up next and when all the bridesmaids needed to be there. I’m so glad I went with ONLO for my hair and makeup for my wedding day and recommend them to anyone looking for a natural, beautiful look and a very professional process!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/05/2019

Naturally Beautiful

It’s every girl’s dream to look and feel absolutely beautiful on her wedding day. Me? I’m no different, but I’m a low-bun (ponytail if I want to be “fancy”), light-to-no-makeup gal (most days I don’t wear foundation) and was naturally hesitant to have my makeup done professionally. I heard about ONLO through my good friend and was stunned by how beautifully natural her makeup and hair looked! Like many brides, I shifted from what I thought I wanted during my bridal trial so significantly that I felt a sense of panic about my day of look. I reached out to ONLO and they responded back promptly, professionally, and with the most thoughtfully reassuring email; I felt completely at ease with Diana’s suggestions and ideas. It’s clear that Diana’s knowledgeable and passionate about beauty! Diana and Jacqui created a day-of beauty salon space at my venue that felt so peaceful and positive! Their friendliness and calming energy made the beauty prep time stress-free and so much fun! I showed Diana a hair photo inspiration and in what felt like minutes she created the most uniquely beautiful low bun (felt just like me!) that left me speechless. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were so happy with their own makeup by Diana and hairstyles by Jacqui! And the true testament: partying all night long left my makeup (lips included) completely untouched! ONLO helped me LOOK AND FEEL NATURALLY AND BEAUTIFULLY ME!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

ONLO Pricing

ONLO Price Rates

ONLO FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Denise Marie Photography
    Denise Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

They are so good at what they do and they are always on time! I love working with ONLO!!!! :)

• Meredith Manor
    Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Getting to know Diana the owner of Occasions by Diana, has been a real pleasure. She is very patient, talented and makes the clients look fantastic. This is so important to look your best ever on your wedding day or whichever special event you are attending. Diana can make that happen for you and yours. We endorse and refer her for all of your glamour needs.

• Harry Merrill & Son
    Harry Merrill & Son Wedding Jewelers

Diana is not only a talented professional, but also a lovely person. Her warmth and personality are evident as soon as you meet her, and she has a wonderful instinct for exactly what hair and makeup styles will work for each model and client. We highly recommend her to all of our couples and always enjoy working with her behind the scenes on styled editorial shoots as well!