Philadelphia, PA 19129 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ONLO

ONLO Beauty Agency is Philadelphia based, specializing in Hair, Makeup, and Massage for Bridal, Editorial and Wellness. ONLO artists strive to take away any guesswork about your styling preferences for your wedding day. Trials and open communication leads to only true confidence about looking absolutely gorgeous on one of the most memorable days of your life.

curlstutorial6
a467c84c37cd9b84 Facebook
jessicacooperphotography 61
ONLO
philadelphia wedding photographerjessica cooper ph
jj1024150208

ONLO 6
ONLO 7
  • Julie

Julie Harrison · Married on 07/13/2019

For a beautiful & natural look, use ONLO!

Diana and the team at ONLO are amazing! From the time I inquired about pricing and the process through the day of the wedding, they were responsive and helpful and answered all of my questions. During the trial for my bridal hair and makeup, Diana asked tons of questions and was always willing to make changes so I felt comfortable. They also made a great schedule for the morning of the wedding since 7 women were getting their hair/makeup done. There was no question about who was up next and when all the bridesmaids needed to be there. I’m so glad I went with ONLO for my hair and makeup for my wedding day and recommend them to anyone looking for a natural, beautiful look and a very professional process!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Hannah Richey · Married on 05/26/2019

Book ONLO!! They are absolutely the best!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Diana and the ONLO team!!! You made me feel so beautiful, and so like myself, on my wedding day. The ONLO team was a hit with all of the bridesmaids and moms too - their team exudes warmth and everyone who sat down with them felt instantly comfortable! Diana and Jacque were so wonderful to work with, from our very first email. The trial in Diana's studio was truly a blast, and made me feel so excited for the wedding! The ONLO aesthetic is natural, timeless, and they are truly focused on each individual. Thank you Diana and ONLO for making our wedding morning such a fun and relaxing way to start the day! You gals are the BEST!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    ONLO 13
  • Olivia

Olivia Piatkowski · Married on 05/25/2019

Everyone loved ONLO!

Choosing a beauty team for your wedding day is a super tough/scary decision. Trust me when I say hire ONLO! ONLO makes any and all women look gorgeous! They are a super talented team.

On my wedding day, we had nine women getting services done. Jacque, Annalisa, and Lauren were all incredible. They kept us on schedule, but were also laid back, kind, and encouraging. The ladies are receptive to your feedback and want you to feel beautiful. For my makeup, I honestly just sat down at my trial and told them to do their thing. It turned out amazing! They really have an eye for this stuff.

I wish I lived in the Philadelphia area so I could hire ONLO again and again. They are the best. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    ONLO 14
    ONLO 15
    ONLO 16
    ONLO 17

ONLO's reply:

Olivia! We catch ourselves talking about how much we love you all the time! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support as we continue to do what we love! It truly means the world and we are so thankful for clients like you. Sometimes the saddest part about working with weddings is that its a one time gig! We'll miss you but don't ever hesitate to let us know if you are in the area and need some ONLO lovin! Congrats on this new chapter, wishing you nothing but the best.

ONLO Pricing

ONLO Price Rates

ONLO FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Denise Marie Photography
    Denise Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

They are so good at what they do and they are always on time! I love working with ONLO!!!! :)

• Meredith Manor
    Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Getting to know Diana the owner of Occasions by Diana, has been a real pleasure. She is very patient, talented and makes the clients look fantastic. This is so important to look your best ever on your wedding day or whichever special event you are attending. Diana can make that happen for you and yours. We endorse and refer her for all of your glamour needs.

• Harry Merrill & Son
    Harry Merrill & Son Wedding Jewelers

Diana is not only a talented professional, but also a lovely person. Her warmth and personality are evident as soon as you meet her, and she has a wonderful instinct for exactly what hair and makeup styles will work for each model and client. We highly recommend her to all of our couples and always enjoy working with her behind the scenes on styled editorial shoots as well!