1023 N. Mulberry St., Berwick, PA 18603 Map · Phone number

About Forget-Me-Not Vintage Rentals

Forget-Me-Not is a specialty rental co. offering unique furniture and decor rentals, wedding and event styling and custom projects. Our inventory includes handcrafted (made in-house) farm house tables, mismatched wooden chairs, vintage china and glassware, unique upholstered pieces and furniture, and a huge selection of decorative details. We cover a large radius of 250 miles from our warehouse location which is Berwick, PA. Our inventory can accommodate up to 300+ guests.

We offer al a carte rental rates for those who only need a few pieces and can pick-up at our warehouse location as well as a number of packages including all inclusive packages that include full access to our inventory and full-scale styling services.

Our specialties:

Working with couples planning their weddings from outside the area -- Are you coming 'home' to get married or are you having a destination camp/lodge wedding? Excellent! We can help. We've worked with couples living in Texas, California, Arizona, Australia, NYC, Germany and more! We're used to organizing warehouse visits and site visits around your short trips home (or other). We've perfected communication via email and text so we can calm your nerves on multiple platforms! We're also "pro-pinterest-collaborators" and mood board creators!

Blank Canvas spaces -- we can transform empty spaces. Are you having a tented wedding or do you have an empty warehouse or barn venue to fill? We can cover so many bases from the essentials like tables, chairs and china to the upholstered seating areas and unique decorative details.

You can see our work on:

Style Me Pretty, Ruffled Blog, Junebug Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, The Knot and more!

We're featured in print editions of The Knot Magazine and will be featured in Mingle Magazine on Newsstands April 2017!

Follow Forget-Me-Not Vintage Rentals on

1 User photo

Forget-Me-Not Vintage Rentals 1

SHAWNA · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress-Free Whimsy

Forget-Me-Not (Annie & Renee & Derek) exceeded expectations, both in the quality of rentals and their communication. The process of choosing from their incredible inventory was easy and fun, and they made sure that every hand-picked item would compliment our wedding decor. Although we only rented goblets and flatware for the occasion--just a small portion of what they have to offer--I felt like they genuinely cared about adding beauty and whimsy to our special day. They delivered the rentals on-time, and because they had previously worked with the venue, (Pump House Bed & Breakfast, Bloomsburg, PA) they did not need any direction, nor did they disturb us during our hours of set-up, simply leaving the rentals in the reception hall to await our need for them. Securely stored in full-sized glassware racks, the goblets, in all the colors I had requested, and the mismatched flatware, were clean and ready to set a table upon arrival. If you're looking for stress-free, quality service and find yourself in love with all things vintage, you'll find no better place than Forget-Me-Not Rentals.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Taigen

Taigen Thorne · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Decision I Made (Besides Saying Yes!)

I am an official Forget-me-not Vintage Rental FAN GIRL and I will tell you why. As I started planning my wedding (on a budget), the primary concern for me was landing Forget Me Not Vintage Rentals. I even selected my date based on their availability (which was far and few between due to popularity, so book early!). Because our venue was an outdoor wedding on a private estate, this meant we did not have a traditional venue with a styling starting point - we had a tent and, truly, a blank canvas to work with. I had to make my wedding stand out from all the other tent weddings somehow. I booked the rose gold package because it meant I could have unlimited selections and claim the entire inventory for my wedding weekend, avoiding competition with another bride and scoring drool-worthy furnishings that I HAD to have. While I originally saw this as a splurge, it ended up being absolutely the most cost efficient decision I made during the wedding planning process because I did not have to by ANY decorations or adornments with the exception of a few candlesticks and string lights, saving ultimately thousands, but looking like I spent a tens of thousands.

From the initial email conversations to the final “see you at delivery tomorrow!” email, Annie and Renee were super friendly and responsive. While I styled my own wedding, the furnishings and decorations available really show the keen, creative eye that Derek and Renee have for vintage elegance. Even from the time I booked Forget-Me-Not to the day of my wedding, new, unique and trendy inventory was constantly being acquired for clients. I never stopped hearing the compliments about how beautiful my wedding was and I owe it all to FMNVR. I would recommend them to anyone looking to make their event stand out from the rest. I can’t thank you all enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

My flowers turned out absolutely stunning! The colors, the flowers combo, everything was perfect. So perfect I dried, pressed & preserved them! I highly recommend forget-me-not!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Forget-Me-Not Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Your Wedding by Lauren
    Your Wedding by Lauren Wedding Planners

Love love LOVE working with Renee and the whole Forget-Me-Not team! Work with them and your wedding will definitely NOT be forgettable!

• Confetti Photo Booth
    Confetti Photo Booth Photo Booths

We love working with Renee & Derek from Forget Me Not, they are amazing at what they do! Renee's creativity can transform any space into something beautiful! Super easy to work with & passionate about what they do!

• Seneca Ryan Co.
    Seneca Ryan Co. Wedding Photographers

Forget Me Not Vintage Rentals is hands down my favorite vendors in Northeast PA! Renee & Derek's inventory is incredible! Renee has an eye for styling and Derek is a woodworking master...the two of them together is something every bride should be wanting to have help with their wedding! I love all of their unique upholstered pieces and their mismatched chairs! The farm tables are a great base for any wedding as well! Go talk to them!!

• 1023 N. Mulberry St. Berwick, 18603 See on map
    (570) 218-9332 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only.