Knot2Shabby

Sweet Valley, PA View map

Knot2shabby is a prop rental company located in Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania. This unique company offers couples fun vintage props to buy or rent for their wedding events to add a personal touch. Couples will love adding a rustic element to their events to liven up their wedding or photos and help celebrate their day.

Products Offered

Knot2shabby offers to deliver and set up the props to ensure the couple do not have to worry about it. You can schedule an appointment with Knot2shabby to discuss and find the perfect props for your event. They offer various products that can be customized to ensure your wedding day is all about you. Items that can be sold or rented include:

• Aisle markers
  • Lounge furniture
  • Signage
  • Trinkets
  • Vases

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$65.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$10.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup

Niloofar Married on 10/22/2017
    Knot2shabby decorated our wedding on October 22. and all I can say is, that she is one of the most talented people I have met. Her work is so detailed and creative. When I first walked in to her cute place, I already knew she would be the right person to decorate my wedding. Everything she does is so neat and outstanding. I couldn’t have had a more beautifully decorated room. I trusted her from the first minute I met her and left her total control of how to decorate the room. We were not just happy and satisfied with her decorations, we were absolute blown away by her work! If you are looking for something like Knot2shabby, don’t bother and look for someone or something else. You won’t find it! She is absolutely the best!
    Corinne Married on 10/07/2017
    I can honestly say that working with Barbie from Knot2Shabby was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made sure all of the details were taken care of from start to finish. She was always willing to go the extra mile and had a smile on her face the entire time! If you're looking for someone you can rely on to make your day perfect, look no further -- you've come to the right place. I've already recommend Knot2Shabby to multiple friends and family members and will continue to do so. Because of Barbie's dedication to making sure my special day was flawless and carefree, it was! I could go on and on about how great she is! Trust me and let Knot2Shabby be a part of your day; I promise you won't be disappointed.

Deals

Knot2Shabby 1
Discount
  • If you or your future spouse are active military.....we gladly offer our services at a discount. We are grateful for all that you sacrifice and work for and will gladly show this gratitude through in your cost.

Pricing

Knot2Shabby Price Rates

958 state route 118 Sweet Valley, PA, 18656

Weekends by chance.... or appointment that is convenient for you...including evenings.
Location of (Knot2Shabby)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding