3281 route 467, Rome, PA 18837 Map Phone number
Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Shabby Sisters Rentals

Shabby Sisters Rentals is a wedding rentals company located in Rome, Pennsylvania. The company鈥檚 expert team provides a range of vintage items and accessories that lend a refined aesthetic with a bohemian feel to a wedding event. For couples seeking a flourish of rustic refinery into their ceremony or reception, this company offers unique items including vintage goblets and wooden tabletops.

The creative team behind Shabby Sisters Rentals knows that many couples want the finishing touches to the wedding decor to reflect their authentic taste. If you require original centerpiece ideas, antique china, or one-of-a-kind linen designs, these specialists will help realize your design dreams. Rustic touches result in a romantic and ethereal ambiance that guests will relish from start to finish. Products and services available include:

• Delivery and setup
  • Altar decor
  • Bespoke signs
  • Linens, chair covers, and glassware
Follow Shabby Sisters Rentals on

Shabby Sisters Rentals 3
Shabby Sisters Rentals 4
Shabby Sisters Rentals 5
  • Amanda 路 Married on 11/03/2019

Do you need a fairy godmother to make your dreams come true?

If you didn鈥檛 invest in a wedding planner and you鈥檙e looking to have something with character that goes beyond the generic 80鈥檚-90鈥檚 wedding look (why are people still doing that anyway?) but a lot of other places you find are expensive as heck and also you need help - welcome to the wedding version of Cinderella鈥檚 fairy godmother to make all your dreams come true. Hope helped me make my wedding look amazing, even though we were on a time crunch of less than 5 weeks. I priced other venders and she was by far the most affordable without sacrificing quality AT ALL. She spent hours talking to me, helping me put together a look based of the feel I was describing that I wanted to go with, she laid out several mock tables for me several times and sent me over the pics to discuss. I put this woman through many last minute changes and and moments where I was all over the place and she was on the ball the whole time, never leaving me to feel like we weren鈥檛 on the same page or as if I needed to worry about a thing. She has fantastic taste and helped me set the mood for my whole wedding. I鈥檇 message her in the evening not expecting her to answer me until the next day but she always got right back to me. Hope will make your wedding planning easier, less stressful and your wedding will look so much better because of her. She also works with a floral design place that makes coordinating so much easier. My guests were all shocked how amazing our wedding looked with the short amount of time we had to do it all and they talked a lot about how magical it all felt and how beautiful everything was. I seriously can鈥檛 recommend Shabby Sisters enough.

Shabby Sisters Rentals 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Danielle Waltemyer 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Shabby Sisters

We used Shabby Sisters for runners, plates, napkins, and goblets for our wedding. They did a beautiful job coordinating their items with our venue and our style. We wanted to match he country charm of The Homestead at Whitetail Valley with elegance and they did an amazing job. Our table settings were mismatched but in the most perfect way. The colors they suggested were perfect for us and the venue. They were very responsive with my numerous questions, very flexible with pick up and return of items, and were creative enough to offer us small additions to really elevate our ideas. The guests were very impressed by our table decor and we are very appreciative of the work the Sisters put in to make our day perfect.

Shabby Sisters Rentals 11
    Shabby Sisters Rentals 12
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Shabby Sisters Rentals's reply:

Ashley, thank you so very much! We absolutely loved working with you. You chose such a stunning look and we loved it all! You were a complete pleasure to work and we thank you so much for your business!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shabby Sisters Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chair Covers
    Decor
    Signage
    Tent Accessories
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 50.00

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shabby Sisters Rentals 1
    Fall is in the air

Alll consults booked in the month of November will lock in a 10% discount on any rentals they book with us

• 3281 route 467 Rome, PA, 18837 See on map