2424 E. York St #206, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number

About Brittney Raine Photography

Bright, passionate, candid photography is what makes me tick. Making memories, meeting new souls and exploring new places all make my heart soar. To me, photography is a celebration, a way of capturing whatever it is that makes you come alive. I dove into this business headfirst and I honestly believe that what I do is the most rewarding thing in the world. Basically, I’m in love with what I do and I’d be honored to tell your story.

I specialize in engagements, weddings, and boudoir.

Follow Brittney Raine Photography on

Brittney Raine Photography 6
Brittney Raine Photography 7

Abby Miller · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Absolutely a dream

Brittany was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We had no idea what we were doing and Brittany made the day seamless. We did a surprise wedding so we had photo's at our house, then photo's at our venue. As a cat mom Brittany even agreed to take photo's with our unwilling cat. We could not be happier with our photo's and Brittany. She was a breeze to work with and her positive attitude made it so easy!!!! I highly recommend Brittany to anyone! She was affordable and the pictures were stunning.
    Thank you Brittany!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 8

Gabriel Whaley · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Brittany made our wedding better

Brittany not only delivered on beautifully documenting our wedding, she actually made the entire thing better. Something about her calming nature actually helped calm us down when the event was in full swing.

Since our wedding was largely about bringing together and involving our friends in every aspect of the wedding, it was incredible that Brittany found a way to seamless fit right in, as if we had been friends for years before.

I cannot recommend Brittany enough. Her quality of work, her attentiveness, her professionalism, and her vibe...can't be topped. Feel free to stop your search and hire her now.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 9
    Brittney Raine Photography 10
    Brittney Raine Photography 11
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Hire Brittney - you won't regret it!

One of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding was hiring Brittney as our photographer. I still have the email I sent to my then-fiancé when I first saw her portfolio: “Can we just work with her, please?” What drew us both to Brittney was her unique ability to capture the mood of an event and the emotions of her subjects. I mean, she absolutely kills it at candid shots.

We really prioritized the photography for our wedding, because we wanted to have beautiful photos to remember our day by. But Brittney gave us so much more. First of all, she flew to us in Boston for our engagement shoot. She was very accommodating and did this at a surprisingly reasonable price. We were feeling nervous about the shoot, as we are both a bit camera-shy. But she immediately made us feel at ease. She is just a fantastic person and a joy to be around. At the wedding itself, she was kind and reassuring when necessary and inconspicuous when necessary, such that we felt we were really able to relax and be ourselves on our big day. We just got our photos back, and we could not be happier with them. Our wedding day was wonderful, but it was also a blur. Now we feel like we get to re-live all of these beautiful moments thanks to Brittney, and we are so, so grateful.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Award

Brittney Raine Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints