Brittney Raine Photography Reviews

Brittney Raine Photography 6
Brittney Raine Photography 7

Abby Miller · Getting married on 12/11/2019

Absolutely a dream

Brittany was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We had no idea what we were doing and Brittany made the day seamless. We did a surprise wedding so we had photo's at our house, then photo's at our venue. As a cat mom Brittany even agreed to take photo's with our unwilling cat. We could not be happier with our photo's and Brittany. She was a breeze to work with and her positive attitude made it so easy!!!! I highly recommend Brittany to anyone! She was affordable and the pictures were stunning.
    Thank you Brittany!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 8

Gabriel Whaley · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Brittany made our wedding better

Brittany not only delivered on beautifully documenting our wedding, she actually made the entire thing better. Something about her calming nature actually helped calm us down when the event was in full swing.

Since our wedding was largely about bringing together and involving our friends in every aspect of the wedding, it was incredible that Brittany found a way to seamless fit right in, as if we had been friends for years before.

I cannot recommend Brittany enough. Her quality of work, her attentiveness, her professionalism, and her vibe...can't be topped. Feel free to stop your search and hire her now.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 9
    Brittney Raine Photography 10
    Brittney Raine Photography 11
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Hire Brittney - you won't regret it!

One of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding was hiring Brittney as our photographer. I still have the email I sent to my then-fiancé when I first saw her portfolio: “Can we just work with her, please?” What drew us both to Brittney was her unique ability to capture the mood of an event and the emotions of her subjects. I mean, she absolutely kills it at candid shots.

We really prioritized the photography for our wedding, because we wanted to have beautiful photos to remember our day by. But Brittney gave us so much more. First of all, she flew to us in Boston for our engagement shoot. She was very accommodating and did this at a surprisingly reasonable price. We were feeling nervous about the shoot, as we are both a bit camera-shy. But she immediately made us feel at ease. She is just a fantastic person and a joy to be around. At the wedding itself, she was kind and reassuring when necessary and inconspicuous when necessary, such that we felt we were really able to relax and be ourselves on our big day. We just got our photos back, and we could not be happier with them. Our wedding day was wonderful, but it was also a blur. Now we feel like we get to re-live all of these beautiful moments thanks to Brittney, and we are so, so grateful.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 25
  • Annaliese

Annaliese Scattergood · Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision!

Brittney Raine is absolutely amazing and we are so in love with all of our photos from our wedding day. She was the first photographer we met with and looking back now we were clueless about timelines, what we wanted specifically, etc and she guided us throughout the whole process. On the wedding day, I felt so comfortable around her and she made taking photos feel so natural. I can't recommend her enough! Definitely book her!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 26
    Brittney Raine Photography 27

Gabby Kissinger · Married on 05/04/2019

Highest recommendation!

My husband and I got married earlier this year and the first thing we did after securing a date with the right venue was to reach out to Brittney in hopes of having her as our photographer. Luckily for us, she was available on our date and agreed to meet with us in person at her studio. Minutes into the interview, I was almost jumping out of my seat for joy as she said the words “my passion is to document your day” and that she truly did effortlessly, confidently, and wonderfully on our wedding day. She was sure to capture the special candid moments and orchestrate the more formalized photos that my family will cherish forever. Brittney is an incredible photographer and person whom we cannot recommend highly enough! Book her now!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Nicole Bennett · Married on 03/14/2019

Absolute rockstar

I knew from my first conversation with Brittney that I chose the right person to capture our non-traditional city hall ceremony. We knew our whole day was going to be a kinda roll with the punches deal but one thing we wanted to make sure we got right was our photographer. She nailed it. She was able to capture the entire vibe of the day. Her style has allowed us to have these pictures to look at as years go by and cry and giggle at them over and over again. She also was so much fun. She took us to a bunch of dreamy little locations throughout the Rittenhouse Square area on a beautiful day and we just did our thing. I highly recommend Brittney for anyone truly looking to capture the emotion of any occasion.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 28
    Brittney Raine Photography 29

Emily Unger · Married on 12/31/2018

We loved working with Brittney!

From theoment we first contacted Brittney, she was great to work with - responsive, friendly and professional. We had an engagement photo shoot with her before the wedding. We absolutely loved how the pictures turned out, but also loved spending the afternoon with her and getting to know her better before the wedding. She put us at ease in front of the camera. The same was true on our wedding day. She was easy and fun to have around and ended up taking fabulous pictures that really captured the best memonets of our wedding. Would highly recommend Brittney!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Hallie · Married on 12/28/2018

Twice hired – Twice Blown Away!

This was the second family wedding where we used Brittney. She photographed my daughter’s wedding last November and we were totally blown away by her work. So, when I got engaged, the first vendor I hired was Brittney! She is all the things you want in a photographer -- professional, great eye for a photo, timely, courteous, fun yet discreet. However, here is where Brittney EXCELS. She has the gift of being able to capture the day’s events, the guests, and the venue perfectly and uniquely to your day. When I compare my photos with my daughter’s, despite common pictures (first look, wedding party, ceremony, etc.) and common guests, the perspectives of the photos are totally different. I am in awe of how she memorialized our events so beautifully. I think this is because Brittney does not overly pose her subjects. She lets things flow and as a result, the photos are a true recording of how your special day looked and how your guests (and you) felt. Even your wedding party pictures will look more like someone captured a great time versus someone posed you to take a photo. She is simply awesome. The only problem you will have in hiring Brittney is choosing which photos to put on social media, send to family/friends, and to put on your walls because each shot will be fabulous!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Paulina · Married on 11/10/2018

wedding photographer you need!

Our experience with Brittney Raine for our wedding was wonderful. Leading up to the wedding she replies very quick and keeps you in the loop with timeline on the day and only a couple days after the wedding she sent "sneak peak" pictures of our wedding which we didn't expect! On the wedding day itself we felt like we've known Brittney for years. She provided a very calming presence which we needed but at the same time took charge and made sure we got all those beautiful shots. Brittney made our experience effortlessly easy and natural. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Photographer!

Brittney was hands down the BEST decision we made during our 1.5 year engagement! She was one of the first vendors we hired and surpassed every expectation we ever had in a wedding photographer.

When doing our research, Brittney described her style as “storytelling”, “emotional” and “candid”. It was our first time working with a professional photographer so it was hard to imagine how that would translate for us, but we liked the sound of it, the look of her very impressive portfolio and she was just SO NICE - so we confidently decided to move forward.

It’s safe to say that we’ve been absolutely blown away every step of the way. Brittney is all the standard things you’d expect in a photographer (professional, organized, punctual, etc.) and so much more. When you’re with Brittney you feel as though you’re hanging out with a long-time friend instead of a strange person following you around all day. We definitely don’t consider ourselves comfortable in front of the camera, but the more time you spend with Brittney the more you realize how invested she is in you and your story that you never feel like another subject.

When Brittney delivered our wedding day pictures we were speechless. Our eyes were immediately filled with tears as we were transported back to the best day of our lives. She captured every cute glance, loving smile and LOL moment in her pictures - they truly say “a thousand words”! It wasn’t surprising when we received countless compliments from family and friends after sharing our pictures (and emotional slideshow Brittney surprised us with!) It’s hard to put into words how great she is and we’ll never be able to communicate just how grateful we are for how she captured our day. We suggest you find out for yourself :)

Sent on 01/05/2019

Callan · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Photographer and Presence

Brittney is the best. I wish I could leave it at that because nothing else I write seems to do her justice. Her work is exceptional. I've ordered countless prints ... and keep finding new favorites every time I look through our photos. Brittney melted seamlessly into the setting and somehow managed to capture every single encounter and emotion. Her photos truly come to life. But beyond that, Brittney was an amazing presence on our wedding day. She brings the perfect balance of calm, insight, and humor, and I loved spending time with her. This is the only vendor review I am leaving—not because we're unhappy with the others, but because I truly believe in only recommending the very best. And that is Brittney.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Brittney Raine Photography 30
    Brittney Raine Photography 31
    Brittney Raine Photography 32
  • Hannah

Hannah Ryan · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

I found Brittney on Instagram years before we were married (or even engaged!) & I knew she was the photographer for us. And I was right! Brittney was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. She was always on point with anything we needed (plus she’s just a straight up awesome person). She was also always available to answer any question or concern we had. We barely noticed her presence on our wedding day, allowing us to absolutely be ourselves. I had incredible anxiety regarding our big day but never worried for a second about our photos because I knew we were in great hands. And she did not disappoint! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. The colors are so true to the day and the look we were going for. The candids captured our moods perfectly and I probably don’t go a day without taking a peak at them. She had plenty of ideas for what kind of pictures to take day of but humored our wacky requests as well (a few photos with the Philadelphia government seal). She was also super attentive to our vibe & made it all happen just as we had hoped. What can I say? You would be a fool not to hire her! An absolute professional who takes beyond lovely, unique photos that will capture your day, & most importantly, your love!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 33
    Brittney Raine Photography 34
    Brittney Raine Photography 35

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Our friends recommended Brittney Raine to us almost immediately after we got engaged, and I am so thankful that they did. We could not have asked for a better experience with her, she surpassed every expectation we ever had in a wedding photographer. She completely captured “us” in our engagement session as well as on the wedding day. Every smirk, head thrown back laugh, ugly cry, goofy smile was forever caught by her camera, and we are unbelievably grateful. She encouraged us to feel our feelings and I’m so glad she did. We were on our honeymoon when she sent us a few sample photos, those photos had us in tears at a dive bar within seconds. And when we received all the wedding photos, it was like reliving the entire day over again. And not just by remembering what things looked like, but by beautifully capturing the emotions of all our friends and family throughout the day. There’s no way we could ever choose just one favorite photo, each photo is perfect. Brittney went above and beyond in every way, in her professionalism, in her amazing work, but most importantly, in her kindness.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Celine

Celine · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I even begin?! I could rave about Brittney all day long because she is hands down INCREDIBLE! I am a huge over-thinker and choosing vendors for our June 2018 wedding was very overwhelming. I knew that photos were something I did not want to skimp on, because after all, when everything is over, photos are the one thing that is left and allows you to relive your special day. Having Brittney photograph both our engagement session and our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. After we first met her, we instantly knew she was the one - no thinking necessary (which for me is unheard of!). Brittney has a way of making you feel as though you are reconnecting with an old friend, which I found to be one of her most prized traits when behind the lens. During our entire 12 years together, my husband and I are not a very sappy PDA couple, so I was nervous what it was going to be like in front of the camera. During our engagement shoot and on our wedding day, boy did we feel comfortable around her, which allowed us to shine and her to snapshot our love and personalities in the most authentic way. She does not force poses or make you feel like you time traveled to your senior prom photo days; rather, she really focuses on candidly showing your relationship through her lens in the least obnoxious or intrusive way. When we received our photos, I could not stop tearing up. I am in LOVE with them and how much they encompass myself and my husband (and our family and four-legged child)! She did a phenomenal job documenting our day and all of the emotions that stemmed from it - I didn't even realize she was there for many of the moments! Lastly, from start to finish, Brittney was beyond organized, on top of things and responsive, even providing great suggestions for other vendors when I was as usual, overthinking things. Brittney, we cannot thank you enough! You're lucky I am out of character space - YOU'RE THE BEST!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Brittney Raine Photography 43
    Brittney Raine Photography 44
    Brittney Raine Photography 45

Meridith · Married on 06/09/2018

Brittney is an incredible talent and lovely person. We could not recommend her more highly or enthusiastically. We had our engagement and wedding photos with her and were thrilled with how they turned out. She is incredibly kind, accommodating, and easy to work with. Brittney has the unique ability to find nuance in her subjects and capture people in such an honest way. From detail shots, to candids, to larger group and posed shots, the range in Brittney’s style really comes through and all of the events she photographs. She’s able to make the unique aspects of each wedding shine. On our wedding day, she was organized, punctual, scouted beautiful locations for our portraits beforehand, and ran a tight ship – we finished our requested friends/family portraits with time to spare before the ceremony and were able to get extra shots in. She was so stealth throughout the evening, too. We don’t know how she managed to take all the photos she did – it’s as if she cloned herself. People look so comfortable in her photos – none of the rigidity that you often see in wedding photos, especially those that are posed. She’s so creative -- The perspectives of the photos are beautiful – some were so artistic, we loved her black and whites, and each image felt so special. It’s clear she puts a huge amount of thought and work into selecting and editing the images. Brittney is exceptional. It was such a pleasure getting to know her. We’ll treasure her photos for the rest of our lives and we’re so grateful to her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

There are no words sufficient to describe how wonderful it was to work with Brittney. From the day we booked her to our wedding two weeks ago, she handled every detail with care and consideration. While she remained incredibly professional throughout, she ultimately felt like a close friend by our wedding day. Our photos are natural, genuine, and beautiful and we've been asked countless times who our photographer was.

If you are thinking of hiring Brittney, all I can say is yes, don't wait, do it now. I can't believe she even has openings in her schedule. Anyone would be lucky to have her.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Cara · Married on 04/14/2018

I've been slow in writing this review because my husband and I want to make sure to do Brittney justice. We had the BEST experience working with her. We had a fairly laid back wedding but the one aspect we really wanted to make sure we got right was the photographer. We had a relatively nontraditional wedding (restaurant location, no bridal parties, only 50ish people etc.) so needed to find someone who would be willing to break out of the "typical" photos and just capture the emotions of the day. From the beginning, we knew Brittney was perfect - she was even willing to shorten the typical day since we didn't really need to begin photos until 3pm. She was always quick to respond to all emails and even made a few vendor recommendations to us when we were in need of help. We didn't meet in person until the day of our wedding but it could not have gone smoother. We were so comfortable around her and I recently commented to a friend that while I was getting ready with just my sisters and my mom, I don't even remember Brittney being in the room with us - a testament to how stealthy she was, which really allowed her to capture all of the real moments. During portraits, we felt like we were spending time with an old friend and never felt like we were being forced into awkward positions that didn't feel true to us. Her top priority was clearly always trying to get photos that captured emotion and would transport us back to that day - and she certainly did just that. Looking back on our wedding, the best planning decision we made was investing in Brittney. We could not recommend her more highly to anyone who wants to make sure their photos are authentic, honest, and full of love. Thank you Brittney!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Phil · Married on 11/21/2017

We can and will rave about Brittney for as long as anyone is willing to listen! You can get a good sense of her style as an artist, and whether that fits with your wedding, from her online portfolio. What you won’t get is a sense of is what it’s like to actually work with Brittney. So, let me tell you! Working with Brittney was such an enjoyable experience for two main reasons. First, she’s everything you’d look for in a professional: reliable, responsive, accommodating, and willing to field any and all questions about her work. Second, she really listened to our concerns and worked with us to get the best photos from the wedding.

Although both of us are introverts who dislike having our photo taken, all our concerns went away after the first five minutes of our engagement shoot. Brittney has an incredible talent for reading people: she knew how to put us at ease, when to make suggestions, and when to back off and let us do our own thing. Going into the wedding, it didn’t even occur to me to be worried about the photography, that’s how much trust and confidence I had in Brittney. And during the day, she kept us feeling calm and comfortable, capturing all the moments we’d asked for in an unobtrusive way. We were so excited to get the photos back, and love how she captured the feel and emotion of our wedding. We are so grateful to Brittney for producing such beautiful shots, and would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2017

How does one begin to describe finding someone who has captured the day you have been looking forward to your whole life so perfectly and most beautifully. Brittney was amazing from the get-go. Her responsiveness, her availability, her style was just completely on point with everything we had hoped and searched for. We started out with a different photographer, but found Brittney and absolutely loved her. We eloped about five hours away from Philadelphia and she took the trek with no problem and followed through with every single thing we wanted captured. From helping us get ready, making us laugh throughout portraits, and loving on our dogs as her own, she was so awesome to work with. We look at all of our photos from that day every.single.week and I.still.cry. Brittney, thank you. Thank you so much for walking through the wilderness to get the best shot, thank you for our beautiful photos of our first dance in our family's wheat field, thank you for a lifetime of reliving the best day of our lives.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

My now husband and I met Brittney in person for the first time the day of our wedding -- you're probably thinking this bride is nuts, but we knew from the moment that we first spoke with her over the phone that she was going to capture our wedding day JUST how we wanted her to. And she more than delivered. She is so talented at capturing the feelings and emotions of the day through photos, and that is something that we can't ever thank her enough for. She takes the type of photos that make you want to cry [in the best way possible because you miss those moments and the day so much] and she is the kind of professional who is able to make you relive that day minute by minute through the images. If you are looking for a one of a kind, personable, professional photographer who is willing to go above and beyond for you to capture your day in the BEST light -- you need to book Brittney now. It was the best decision my husband and I could have made and we are so happy we did.

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Huge asset to our day!

We met with three photographers before we were even officially engaged, and ended up choosing our wedding date to make sure we could have Brittney as our photographer! She immediately made us feel comfortable and really understood what we were aiming for with our photos and the whole vibe of the wedding. We had a backyard wedding with a lot of moving pieces and she was so above-and-beyond helpful with a timeline and us asking a million questions during the planning process. Her organization, professionalism, and experience were huge assets to our day. Plus, she’s just fun to be around!! She captured all of the emotion, silliness, and love that was a part of our day - a host of crazy pets and crazier family members included. Some of our favorite shots are candids of us and our guests that we had no idea were even being taken. It is so great to see all of the things we missed and get to experience everything over again. We will look back on our photos forever and cry and giggle as much as we did that day. Do whatever you can to get Brittney there for your wedding day, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Brittney Raine Photography 46
    Brittney Raine Photography 47
    Brittney Raine Photography 48

Sherrie · Married on 09/03/2017

Brittney took engagement and wedding photos for us, and we've been gushing about her ever since! First off, she is an absolute joy to work with. Both me and my husband are quite camera-shy, but she was so great at putting us at ease. We were both surprised at how much FUN we have when we are being photographed by her. She's also an amazing artist with such a great eye. Some of my favorite photos from our wedding our brilliant candids that she and her second shooter caught of us and our guests. In short, Brittney is a master at what she does and we can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Julia · Married on 09/02/2017

Brittney was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding last September. First of all, she is a really great person and extremely talented photographer. Brittney was responsive, professional, and caring throughout our whole process - from the moment we initially reached out to her until the final photos came in. She was definitely our favorite person that we worked with for our wedding.
    Brittney was totally on board with our slightly nontraditional wedding and made us feel comfortable the whole time throughout the day. She was really able to capture all the little moments, the mood, the emotions, and the details of the day with her incredible photos. Her attention to detail in her photos really stands out and is truly something special. We will definitely cherish her photos and they have received raving compliments from all that have seen them.

Britney is so relaxed, confident, funny, and understanding and made us feel so much more at ease. We felt like she really understood our style and really helped us to be comfortable on our wedding. She has a knack for details not just in her photos, but even little things like providing umbrellas when the weather turned rainy the morning of our wedding and worked around the showers. Seriously, everyone: she’s the absolute best. Her photography is amazing and she’s beyond professional and fun to be around. So, thank you Brittney, you made our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2017

While searching for a photographer, I came across a stunning photo of a bride and groom at a campsite, and felt immediately transported to these strangers’ wedding day. The non-traditional view, the vibrant colors, and the rawness of the photo captivated me! It was truly a piece of artwork, and I immediately knew I had to find the photographer who took it. To our luck, Brittney Raine Photography was located right in Philly. A few months later we took an impromptu trip into the city and reached out to Brittney to meet her. She was quick to accommodate our last minute request, and from the moment we met Brittney, we knew we had to book her for our February wedding. Not only is she a true artist behind the camera, but also she is extremely easy to get along with and made our wedding day totally stress-free. She showed up early, and immediately started shooting. She made us feel so calm and comfortable in front of the camera -We honestly felt like we had known her for years! Brittney and her associate photographer were true professionals. I am still in awe of our wedding photos. They encompass every beautiful and unique quality of the original photo of hers I fell in love with, and her talent and creativity shine through with every image. Brittney, not only have you made time stand still for us, but we know twenty years from now the pictures you have taken will make us laugh, cry, and take us right back to those emotional moments from our wedding day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Erin · Married on 12/31/2016

Hands down booking Brittney was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Right off the bat, I was so impressed with her speedy responsiveness and professionalism. From our first conversation, I felt that Brittney cared deeply about creating memories that reflected our vision of our wedding day. She eagerly agreed to travel to the other side of the country for us for our big day. Our engagement shoot with her in Philadelphia helped us become comfortable with her and with having our photo taken. She even got some great shots of our uncooperative pup! Throughout the year of wedding planning, she was completely on the ball, checking in with us at regular intervals to see if she could be of any assistance. She made sure to arrive at our snowy destination several days early, so I wasn't worried about her making it to our celebration. On the wedding day itself, Brittney's presence was absolutely invaluable -- she reassured and calmed me throughout the whirlwind leading up to the ceremony, even whipping out ginger chews to help my nerves whenever I looked like I needed them. She captured the most incredible shots of our day without ever intruding in our special moments. The photos from our day not only arrived promptly when she promised them, but are also so rich, vibrant, emotional, and stunning. Multiple friends and family members have told us that they are hands-down the best wedding photos they've ever seen - and we couldn't agree more! We will cherish our photos and our time spent with Brittney forever! We cannot recommend her services highly enough and are sure every couple would be as grateful and thrilled with their choice in her as photographer as we were.

Sent on 02/12/2017