Nearby Vendors to Consider

About onelove photography

Serving Southern and Northern California

onelove photography is a wedding photography business based in Los Angeles and the Bay Area. They have a love for wedding photography and capturing their clients’ love stories. With a sharp and attentive eye, they never miss the details on a cake or the first look. They combine a photojournalism and contemporary style into their work in order to offer their clients a high-quality and crisp wedding album they can treasure forever. They also enjoy making their clients feel comfortable and getting to know what makes them unique!

onelove photography offers impeccable visual photos for their clients and exceptional customer service. Their clients come first. Their services include:

• High-resolution images

High-Res Images (7)
Digital Files (7)
Albums (2)
Prints (2)

Sara is absolutely wonderful. She is responsive, highly accessible, and her business is extremely professional. She and her team will spend whatever time it takes to work with you to generate exactly the final product that you want. We worked with Sara for our wedding photos. Throughout wedding planning, her team checked in with us nearly every week. They put us at ease, and made us feel completely relaxed during a wedding planning process that can otherwise be somewhat nerve-wracking. In the end, we were absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos. I would recommend Sara to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Sara and the whole onelove team were an absolute dream to work with! We would choose onelove as our wedding photographers a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

onelove was the absolute perfect match for us! They knew exactly how to capture our style and matched us with Krista and Jordan, who documented our wedding day so perfectly! Saralynn was so helpful and organized and made the days leading up to the wedding stress free. I really loved that she took the time to coordinate with our wedding planner and come up with a timeline for the day that allowed us to get all the pictures we wanted while still staying on time.
Once the wedding passed, it did take about 2 months to get all of our photos (over 900!) but it was so worth the wait. I was very impressed with onelove and would recommend them to any bride :)

Profile Picture Margaux, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1400997122411 1
220x220 sq 1400997125197 1

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the great pleasure to work with OneLove Photography! Their team covers both SoCal and NorCal, and of course, anywhere you would like to bring them! Our first time working together was a November wedding in St. Helena, and it was a tight schedule as with fall/winter weddings, you need to race with daylight. I was blown away by the photos I saw of my client! Not only did Keana capture our clients beautifully, (showcasing the hair & makeup! yay!) but I really felt the personality of the couple and the beauty of the venue & decor, as well as the major events of the evening were highlighted and celebrated! As a fellow vendor, I need to focus completely on the makeup & hair, and make sure to complete my work in a tight timeline. This is why I really appreciate photographers from OneLove, who understands and respects our work space. Sara is a great pleasure to communicate with and work with! I highly recommend reserving them early for your big day!

Absolutely stunning photography. Very professional on-site and in-studio. Friendly and creative when working with a team.

onelove photography has done the best work we have ever seen! Their staff is very professional - their pictures look something straight out of a bridal magazine shoot! For beautiful wedding pictures with a vintage feel to them call onelove photography!

Los Angeles and Bay Area, CA   See On Map