5021 Verdugo Way #105-152, Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC

We're Wedding & Event Planners who have endless passion for our profession! We are creative, energetic, motivated, and super organized. Through the years we have worked hard to impress our clients with efficient planning, fantastic work ethics and of course producing an amazing event! Connecting with our clients and fully supporting their vision is our daily goal. We have a great ability to see the big picture on an event, while keeping focused on the details that are so important to both vendors and clients. Our expertise in quality control, budget constraints, the importance of meeting deadlines, directing and monitoring derives from our degrees in Business Operations & Management. Implementing these and many other skills such as perfection and beauty into our event planning business has made One Sweet Day stand apart from the rest!

Follow One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC on

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 7

Anne Serbulea · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing coordinator!

Courtney was truly amazing, the entire day want so smoothly, and she really helped me feel calm and at ease—I knew my wedding was in good hands. I was able to enjoy the day without worrying about the logistics. Having a good coordinator makes all the difference in the world, and Courtney is the best! If you think you don't need a coordinator, think again—I promise it's worth it. I felt so well taken care of!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kellsie

Kellsie Weis · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible service! Worth. Every. Penny.

Courtney and her team are AMAZING!!! My mother and I were hesitant to hire a coordinator because we thought we were fairly organized ourselves. One thing we didn't want was to have any last minute drama that made my big day stressful. We hired One Sweet Day in hopes that we would be able to relax at the wedding. We had NO CLUE just how much having Courtney on our team would make a difference! She provided guidance and expertise that really elevated my wedding to a new level of awesome. From the moment she started working with us I felt the stress simply melt away. She is incredibly hard-working and efficient. She coordinated with all my vendors, guided me through making decisions, and handled every tiny detail (many of which I hadn't even thought about!). My wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and I know it's because Courtney saw my vision and made sure things were perfect. To all the brides reading this: If you want you and your family to be able to relax and enjoy an incredibly smooth wedding day, hire One Sweet Day! I guarantee you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • darla

darla · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and Beyond

We absolutely loved Courtney!! My daughter got married at Spanish Hills Country Club and they require a day of coordinator. I wasn't sure I liked that idea being in the catering business myself. How crazy I was to think we could have done it without Courtney!! She does so much more than I could have imagined and we were able to enjoy the entire month before the wedding and the day of as if we were a guest. She now is the first person I tell people to book!! Love. Love. Love her!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Los Robles Greens
    Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Courtney and Jessie are AMAZING! We just adore both of them! They have planned and coordinated many weddings at our venue The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. They are always on time and ready to put on a great event. Organization is super important when it comes to executing events, and these ladies have got organization down! They are always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done (and done well). We highly recommend One Sweet Day for any of your event planning or coordinating needs!

• Jessica Maher Photography
    Jessica Maher Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely adore working with Courtney & Jessie! They are experienced, organized and most of all- really fun to be around during a busy wedding day. They both bring a level of professionalism and poise to the day that is truly so appreciated. As a photographer, I feel that we and the planners have to be in constant communication throughout the event if it is going to run smoothly for the clients and guests, we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for the client, and One Sweet Day does exactly that. Love the team at One Sweet Day and I cant wait to work with them again. - Jessica

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough amazing things about this team of ladies. I have worked with them several times and they are always professional, on top of everything, take care of not only the clients, but the vendors and with such ease and friendliness. It's refreshing to work with a team that works with their vendors as a team to pull off such a special day. I hope to work with them many more times in the future!

• 5021 Verdugo Way #105-152 Camarillo, 93012 See on map