5021 Verdugo Way #105-152, Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,995
Availability Check your date

About One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC

We’re Wedding & Event Planners who have endless passion for our profession! We are creative, energetic, motivated, and super organized. Through the years we have worked hard to impress our clients with efficient planning, fantastic work ethics and of course producing an amazing event! Connecting with our clients and fully supporting their vision is our daily goal. We have a great ability to see the big picture on an event, while keeping focused on the details that are so important to both vendors and clients. Our expertise in quality control, budget constraints, the importance of meeting deadlines, directing and monitoring derives from our degrees in Business Operations & Management. Implementing these and many other skills such as perfection and beauty into our event planning business has made One Sweet Day stand apart from the rest!

• Woman-owned
Follow One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cassandra Lee & Co.
ab0b2072380d525e 1527491417 7b44fbf51cf2aea5 1527491415 18ba10d78aee068e 152749

52 Reviews for One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC

Stacey Y. · Getting married on 10/03/2021

The Best Experience!

Courtney and her team are awesome! We had the best experience with One Sweet Day! Courtney is super organized and thought of everything. Every time we spoke I felt much better. She went above and beyond in every encounter and helped us through hard decisions. She really cared about our experience and we are thankful for all of her hard work and kindness. We loved getting to work with her and can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren T. · Married on 05/22/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day!

Courtney was a godsend throughout our entire wedding process. I can't say enough good things about her. We had booked her right away after the great conversation we had over the phone. Then our wedding had to be postponed and she was so helpful and a voice of reason throughout that stressful process. Leading up the the wedding day, she was extremely quick to respond with any needs or questions. She is so organized and direct, which is what you need when planning a wedding! One of her referrals came in extremely handy as well when our initial wedding cake place fell through. We didn't even taste the cake before we committed but knew we could trust Courtney with her recommendation. The days leading up to our wedding and the actual day of were so seamless and organized, even the wedding party and family noticed how great she was. I was stress free the wedding day because I knew Courtney had a plan and would take of everything. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Karen P. · Married on 05/16/2021

Would recommend her to everyone

Where do I even begin?! Courtney was a preferred vendor by our original venue and I knew from the first phone call we had together, she was going to be amazing. Our original wedding date was canceled due to COVID and when we initially shared the news, she was one of the few vendors that genuinely felt upset for US and the uncertainty around our special day. She even checked in at one point asking how we were doing. Fast forward a year later, my husband and I decided not to wait any longer and hold a micro-wedding in the Spring 2021. Our day came and went by so quickly and without a hitch. We couldn't have done it without her. Even before commencement of coordination, she answered all my emails, sent me referrals and prepped me for our in-person venue walkthrough. At the venue walkthrough, she asked us questions my husband and I would have never even though of and made sure all of our ducks were aligned with the venue. Even leading up to the wedding, she was on top of every single detail, vendor and schedule and made sure the entire process was fun and stress-free and always went out of her way to make sure it was smooth and easy for us. She truly took care of us like family through the day of the wedding and even made sure our drinks were filled the entire time ;). Our wedding day was perfect and I wish I can relive it all over again. Courtney, her passion, dedication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and energy is everything you need for a wedding and MORE! She is truly a GEM

Sent on 07/08/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1695
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4995
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6995
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Courtney and Jessie are AMAZING! We just adore both of them! They have planned and coordinated many weddings at our venue The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. They are always on time and ready to put on a great event. Organization is super important when it comes to executing events, and these ladies have got organization down! They are always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done (and done well). We highly recommend One Sweet Day for any of your event planning or coordinating needs!

• Jessica Maher Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely adore working with Courtney & Jessie! They are experienced, organized and most of all- really fun to be around during a busy wedding day. They both bring a level of professionalism and poise to the day that is truly so appreciated. As a photographer, I feel that we and the planners have to be in constant communication throughout the event if it is going to run smoothly for the clients and guests, we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for the client, and One Sweet Day does exactly that. Love the team at One Sweet Day and I cant wait to work with them again. - Jessica

• Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough amazing things about this team of ladies. I have worked with them several times and they are always professional, on top of everything, take care of not only the clients, but the vendors and with such ease and friendliness. It's refreshing to work with a team that works with their vendors as a team to pull off such a special day. I hope to work with them many more times in the future!

• 5021 Verdugo Way #105-152 Camarillo, 93012 See on map
    8054195372 (Phone number)
    Location of (One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC)