5021 Verdugo Way #105-152, Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC

We're Wedding & Event Planners who have endless passion for our profession! We are creative, energetic, motivated, and super organized. Through the years we have worked hard to impress our clients with efficient planning, fantastic work ethics and of course producing an amazing event! Connecting with our clients and fully supporting their vision is our daily goal. We have a great ability to see the big picture on an event, while keeping focused on the details that are so important to both vendors and clients. Our expertise in quality control, budget constraints, the importance of meeting deadlines, directing and monitoring derives from our degrees in Business Operations & Management. Implementing these and many other skills such as perfection and beauty into our event planning business has made One Sweet Day stand apart from the rest!

Follow One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC on

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 5
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/11/2019

Ideal Wedding Coordinator

I am SO happy I went with One Sweet Day! Courtney made my life so much easier and was professional and punctual. Honestly, this event team made my wedding go so smoothly. Courtney was patient with me as I have a large family and last-minute changes. She was the one who wrangled everyone and it was such a relief to just be able to enjoy my wedding rather than worrying about every tiny detail. Courtney did that for me. Also, I demanded that Courtney remain my friend, because she's just a wonderful person in general.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2019

Went above and beyond

Courtney was so incredibly helpful! She is efficient and so on it. She helped us with things we didn’t even know we needed help with! Would 100% recommend her. She maps every moment of your day making it easy to sit back and enjoy your big day 😍

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 16
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Anne Serbulea · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing coordinator!

Courtney was truly amazing, the entire day want so smoothly, and she really helped me feel calm and at ease—I knew my wedding was in good hands. I was able to enjoy the day without worrying about the logistics. Having a good coordinator makes all the difference in the world, and Courtney is the best! If you think you don't need a coordinator, think again—I promise it's worth it. I felt so well taken care of!

Sent on 08/12/2019

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Pricing

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Price Rates

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Los Robles Greens
    Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Courtney and Jessie are AMAZING! We just adore both of them! They have planned and coordinated many weddings at our venue The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. They are always on time and ready to put on a great event. Organization is super important when it comes to executing events, and these ladies have got organization down! They are always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done (and done well). We highly recommend One Sweet Day for any of your event planning or coordinating needs!

• Jessica Maher Photography
    Jessica Maher Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely adore working with Courtney & Jessie! They are experienced, organized and most of all- really fun to be around during a busy wedding day. They both bring a level of professionalism and poise to the day that is truly so appreciated. As a photographer, I feel that we and the planners have to be in constant communication throughout the event if it is going to run smoothly for the clients and guests, we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for the client, and One Sweet Day does exactly that. Love the team at One Sweet Day and I cant wait to work with them again. - Jessica

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough amazing things about this team of ladies. I have worked with them several times and they are always professional, on top of everything, take care of not only the clients, but the vendors and with such ease and friendliness. It's refreshing to work with a team that works with their vendors as a team to pull off such a special day. I hope to work with them many more times in the future!

• 5021 Verdugo Way #105-152 Camarillo, 93012 See on map