5021 Verdugo Way #105-152, Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC

We're Wedding & Event Planners who have endless passion for our profession! We are creative, energetic, motivated, and super organized. Through the years we have worked hard to impress our clients with efficient planning, fantastic work ethics and of course producing an amazing event! Connecting with our clients and fully supporting their vision is our daily goal. We have a great ability to see the big picture on an event, while keeping focused on the details that are so important to both vendors and clients. Our expertise in quality control, budget constraints, the importance of meeting deadlines, directing and monitoring derives from our degrees in Business Operations & Management. Implementing these and many other skills such as perfection and beauty into our event planning business has made One Sweet Day stand apart from the rest!

Follow One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC on

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 5
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 7

Victoria Wedzina · Married on 06/04/2019

She was the best... We couldn't have had a better event coordinator!

Courtney was WONDERFUL. She was on top of everything and starting about a month before the wedding, I no longer worried about anything, because I knew she would handle it. She took away all of my stress so much, that the day of, my friends and family were shocked at how calm I was. At the end of the wedding, I turned to my husband and said "I couldn't have done this without her..." and he agreed.

On top of doing us the biggest favor- taking away our stress, she responded to emails so quickly and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her... truly. The best part was that I always felt like she actually cared and that's the best you can ask for.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 8
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Courtney is AMAZING!!!

Our wedding day was truly magical and everything that we had hoped for and more! Hiring One Sweet Day was the best decision we made for our wedding. Courtney is so sweet and super easy to work with. She is one of the most organized people I have ever met and her timelines mean serious business!
    It was so nice not having to worry about the other vendors for the days leading up to the wedding, Courtney handled EVERYTHING! It was incredible how she was able to bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to life. The whole day went so smoothly and we were able to enjoy ourselves without stressing about all the other stuff. She was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed throughout the day.
    Seriously Courtney is a superhero and prepared for anything. She even pulled out cleaning wipes when someone spilled wine on my dress!
    We are so grateful to have One Sweet Day be a part of our big day and would not have wanted it any other way.
    Thank You Courtney! We love you!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lewis · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding coordinator there is! :)

Words cannot even begin to describe how magical Courtney from One Sweet Day made our wedding day!!! The entire day went flawless and she was so sweet and attentive, anticipated our needs before we even knew what we needed and was truly the best right hand girl for us on our wedding day. It was an absolute joy to work with her and I only wish I could do it all over again, just to experience it from start to finish. The words “Thank you” will never be enough to express our love and gratitude for her and the professional work exemplified by this company. I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose One Sweet Day! Start booking now!!! Xoxo

Sent on 05/30/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Los Robles Greens
    Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Courtney and Jessie are AMAZING! We just adore both of them! They have planned and coordinated many weddings at our venue The Gardens at Los Robles Greens. They are always on time and ready to put on a great event. Organization is super important when it comes to executing events, and these ladies have got organization down! They are always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done (and done well). We highly recommend One Sweet Day for any of your event planning or coordinating needs!

• Jessica Maher Photography
    Jessica Maher Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely adore working with Courtney & Jessie! They are experienced, organized and most of all- really fun to be around during a busy wedding day. They both bring a level of professionalism and poise to the day that is truly so appreciated. As a photographer, I feel that we and the planners have to be in constant communication throughout the event if it is going to run smoothly for the clients and guests, we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience for the client, and One Sweet Day does exactly that. Love the team at One Sweet Day and I cant wait to work with them again. - Jessica

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough amazing things about this team of ladies. I have worked with them several times and they are always professional, on top of everything, take care of not only the clients, but the vendors and with such ease and friendliness. It's refreshing to work with a team that works with their vendors as a team to pull off such a special day. I hope to work with them many more times in the future!

• 5021 Verdugo Way #105-152 Camarillo, 93012 See on map