Glendale, CA 91206 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Press Films & Media

It is my special privilege to part of a couple's wedding day.  There are just some things that a photo cannot fully contain. The feelings of the day, the vows, the speeches, and the love.  You want and need to be able to relive it.  That is why I love capturing these memories so you can replay them over and over.  Through the good times, the hard times and every anniversary.  Serving Southern California and Destination Weddings.  Contact me today, so we can talk wedding details and I can get to know your personal love story before your wedding day!

Follow Press Films & Media on

• Goodtimes Media Group
  • Bernie Johansen Videography
  • Pivotal Video Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

3 Reviews for Press Films & Media

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2018

Candis and her assistant were a dream to work with. My elopement did not go as planned. Like AT ALL. It rained on a summer desert day! It almost didn’t happen because of the flash floods & our officiant almost being stuck in it. However, they both must double as magicians because they pulled all of my decor together, totally made the moment, reminded me to just go with the flow, and made the rainy elopement work. Candis was amazing from point of contact to finish. We just showed our elopement video to our family and they were all in tears... mission accomplished! Candis, you really made that day what it was! Thank you.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Working with Candis was such a pleasure. From our first phone conversation to sneak peeks and our end product she was extremely professional with great communication. We almost didn’t get a videographer because it was something we thought of at the end, but is was worth every $$ with Press Films. Candis and her team also worked so nicely with the rest of our vendors, which is highly important (especially to coordinate with photographers). I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah Wright · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing! Compassionate, kind, and understanding.

Candis was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had an amazing wedding and she caught every moment brilliantly. Not only is she extremely talented, she is kind and accommodating. We had some highly emotional circumstances surrounding our wedding and she handled the whole event with grace and compassion. I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Press Films & Media Pricing

Press Films & Media Price Rates

• Glendale, 91206 See on map
    Location of (Press Films & Media)