One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Mark
    Mark B. Married on 05/06/2022

The Perfect Person

My wife and I hired Courtney to be our wedding coordinator, and we could not have picked a more qualified person! Courtney is a true professional, and you can tell the minute you meet her that this is what she loves doing. We got married at The Gardens of Los Robles Greens, in Thousand Oaks.
    Courtney thinks of every detail and is a very quick and communicator. She relieved a lot of stress in the wedding planning process by staying in close contact with our vendors, communicating our wishes, and creating a thorough timeline. She made us feel very comfortable and was so supportive.
    On the day of the wedding, it is hard to explain all the things she and her staff are doing simultaneously to make the day perfect. It is very evident that she has a ton of experience. Throughout the wedding, guests were telling us how perfect, fun, and wonderful everything was. We absolutely recommend Courtney to any couple looking to get married.
    Becky C. Married on 04/01/2022

Fulfill a dream!

As a mother with one daughter, you get one shot at fulfilling a dream. One shot at seeing your daughters dream wedding come to life. And there are so many things to consider when planning and hosting a wedding; time of day, venue, DJ, guest list, flowers and how you want the napkins folded. Yes, the caterer will ask that exact question. So many, many details and so many decisions to make. It’s mind blowing. And that’s where the professional event coordinator steps in. Someone with years of experience guiding brides through the smallest details such as the correct height of the centerpiece candles and someone to remind you that some guests may have special dietary needs. Someone to coordinate the vendors and ensure they have liability insurance. Someone to reserve and label the ceremony chairs for those special guests of honor. Someone to make sure the photographer includes everyone in the family portrait and doesn’t forget cousin Alec. Someone who keeps excited guests away from the head table for 5-minutes so the bride and groom actually eat dinner. Someone to calm your nerves when the unexpected guest who did not RSVP just shows up. Someone to ensure every carefully planned detail is executed to perfection. Someone you can trust with your daughters dream. Courtney Haynes is that someone.
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 11/13/2021

Courtney Is The Best!

Courtney is amazing! Right from the get go, Courtney was there for us-helping us find various vendors. She always made time to make sure that we were doing okay, listening to our worries and/or concerns and guiding us through them. When our big day came around, everything (to our knowledge) went super smooth thanks to Courtney and her team. It was such a gift for us and our families to be guests at our own wedding!
    Thank you, Courtney!
  • W
    Wesley C. Married on 11/12/2021

Best day ever!

Courtney was so fantastic with everything. She covered every little detail and the whole event couldn't have gone better. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire experience so we could just relax and enjoy our special day. We couldn't be more thankful for her and her staff.
    Stacey Y. Married on 10/03/2021

The Best Experience!

Courtney and her team are awesome! We had the best experience with One Sweet Day! Courtney is super organized and thought of everything. Every time we spoke I felt much better. She went above and beyond in every encounter and helped us through hard decisions. She really cared about our experience and we are thankful for all of her hard work and kindness. We loved getting to work with her and can't say enough good things about her!
  • Becca
    Becca E. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing day with One Sweet Day!

I truly cannot say enough great things about One Sweet Day Events!! Their director, Courtney Haynes, has an amazing, natural intuition for wedding coordination. She truly thinks of EVERYTHING that you may need or want for your big day. Her attention to detail is fantastic, and so important for any bride to feel like she is ready to turn all her plans over to another person. She is highly communicative and well-liked not only by the vendors you will use, but by your guests and family, too! I used the “day of” coordination with One Sweet Day, which started 4 weeks prior to our big day. This was HUGE because that is really when all of the nitty gritty details get finalized and it can be a lot on a bride’s mind. So, having Courtney come in and start to handle all of my vendor communications, schedules, timelines, confirmations, etc. was so awesome. Finally, her execution on the actual day was truly seamless. My wedding day went EXACTLY as I hoped, and Courtney did it so efficiently and with a smile all the way! Her assistant was super approachable and effective too! I can honestly say that I was present in my wedding day because I knew Courtney had it all under control. THANK YOU TO ONE SWEET DAY EVENTS FOR THE BEST DAY!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie R. Married on 06/19/2021

Courtney is a dream wedding coordinator!

Courtney was our coordinator for our wedding in June. We had a fantastic experience working with her and would highly recommend her to any of our friends planning a wedding. I like to think that I'm fairly detailed oriented and even with my own diligence and preparation for the big day, she was 5 steps ahead of me making sure the planning and prep process was seamless and exciting for me as the bride!! How it should be :)

She is the ideal wedding coordinator. She is detailed-oriented, confident, thinks on her feet, has a fantastic network of vendors, is friendly, and all-around a delight to work with. A half-hour before our ceremony there was a power outage throughout the entire neighborhood. Within 20-30 minutes she was able to get us a backup generator and none of the guests even noticed that the power went off!

Our wedding day was PERFECT. Thank you so much for letting me not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. It was a dream.
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 05/22/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day!

Courtney was a godsend throughout our entire wedding process. I can't say enough good things about her. We had booked her right away after the great conversation we had over the phone. Then our wedding had to be postponed and she was so helpful and a voice of reason throughout that stressful process. Leading up the the wedding day, she was extremely quick to respond with any needs or questions. She is so organized and direct, which is what you need when planning a wedding! One of her referrals came in extremely handy as well when our initial wedding cake place fell through. We didn't even taste the cake before we committed but knew we could trust Courtney with her recommendation. The days leading up to our wedding and the actual day of were so seamless and organized, even the wedding party and family noticed how great she was. I was stress free the wedding day because I knew Courtney had a plan and would take of everything. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
    Karen P. Married on 05/16/2021

Would recommend her to everyone

Where do I even begin?! Courtney was a preferred vendor by our original venue and I knew from the first phone call we had together, she was going to be amazing. Our original wedding date was canceled due to COVID and when we initially shared the news, she was one of the few vendors that genuinely felt upset for US and the uncertainty around our special day. She even checked in at one point asking how we were doing. Fast forward a year later, my husband and I decided not to wait any longer and hold a micro-wedding in the Spring 2021. Our day came and went by so quickly and without a hitch. We couldn't have done it without her. Even before commencement of coordination, she answered all my emails, sent me referrals and prepped me for our in-person venue walkthrough. At the venue walkthrough, she asked us questions my husband and I would have never even though of and made sure all of our ducks were aligned with the venue. Even leading up to the wedding, she was on top of every single detail, vendor and schedule and made sure the entire process was fun and stress-free and always went out of her way to make sure it was smooth and easy for us. She truly took care of us like family through the day of the wedding and even made sure our drinks were filled the entire time ;). Our wedding day was perfect and I wish I can relive it all over again. Courtney, her passion, dedication, organizational skills, attention to detail, and energy is everything you need for a wedding and MORE! She is truly a GEM
  • Kelley
    Kelley M. Married on 03/27/2021

The best of the best!

Hiring Courtney as our wedding planner was absolutely the best money we spent! She was the perfect combination of professional & caring, organized & creative, decisive & fun. It was clear immediately that she is an expert in her field. Her attention to detail was absolutely amazing which alleviated so much of the pre-wedding, last-minute stress. There were no surprises because Courtney had planned for and was prepared for many circumstances, which during a pandemic is saying a lot. She was extremely flexible and patient with us as we struggled to navigate the ever changing Covid environment. She has an innate knack for the business which she makes look effortless, but which I'm sure is the result of many years of hard work and a commitment to making each bride's day special. We have two other daughters and it's wonderful to know that when it's time for them to get married we know who we will use as their wedding planner. We can't speak highly enough of Courtney and One Sweet Day!
  • Jamison
    Jamison E. Married on 11/01/2020

One Sweet Day is the best!

I have worked with Courtney of One Sweet Day as both a Venue Manager and as a fellow Wedding Planner. Courtney is on the top of my list for recommendations when I can't accommodate a potential client. She's organized, creative, professional, reliable and has the best attitude. I can't say enough about her and if you're considering Courtney to be your Event Planner, you will be MORE than happy you did. She will ensure the entire process is incredible.
  • Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding Coordinator of Our Dreams!

We were beyond blessed to have Courtney as our wedding coordinator! From the very first meeting, and throughout the whole process (getting married during the Covid lockdown wasn't easy), she helped us work out all of the details with ease and peace. Courtney ALWAYS had a positive attitude and a smile on her face! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was unforgettable and exceeded our expectations! We are so grateful to her and happy to sing her praises on Yelp and everywhere else!!!
    Cynthia Married on 08/15/2020

Overall Amazing!

We first met Courtney at an expo way before Covid and immediately knew she was exactly they type of coordinator I was looking for. She was very approachable at the expo and gave us her information. She has different package options so you can find exactly what you need and no more (unless you want more). Almost two years later, after having postponed our wedding, Courtney went above and beyond our expectations at our 1 yr wedding anniversary event. To be honest, we were primarily looking for a coordinator because our venue required it, but after seeing everything she did for us, I can’t imagine having had our event without her! After the party, my family was so in awe with Cortney and her assistant and how smooth everything went! I can’t thank her enough. She’s the sweetest, most organized, thoughtful person! I felt like we connected because we both are very organized and communicate well. She responds to emails/texts right away! Overall, 10/10 for sure!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 07/05/2020

Lauren Smith-Zimmerman

Courtney was phenomenal. Our journey was a long one. Originally my wedding July 2020 and we got down to literally 5 days before my wedding and then we cancelled because of Covid restrictions newly put in place. She did the leg work and then we postponed until July 11, 2021 During the pandemic she kept in contact with me. I sent her my changes periodically and a month out we started with the wedding countdown. She took care of everything leading up to my wedding. Coordinated with all my vendors and confirmed everyone. Outlined and detailed every minute of ceremony and reception. Made sure during the reception I ate some food during my mingling.. Courtney was amazing, professional, friendly and thorough. A complete joy to work with and helped me have the wedding I envisioned. Completely hands on and worked well with my vendors. She's the best!!
    Lauren M. Married on 01/03/2020

So organized and so professional!

I'm a photography vendor in the wedding industry, and the experience I've had working with Courtney has truly been wonderful! Her follow through and communication is excellent, and she is always a dream to work with. Her friendly and upbeat attitude is contagious!
  • Matt
    Matt G. Married on 01/01/2020

A Terrific Wedding Coordination Experience!

Courtney Haynes is an amazing coordinator and friend, and our collaboration and teamwork began in March, 2017.

When I hear that a couple has hired her, it gives me “peace of mind” for their family, friends, the venue, and all of their wedding professionals.

I love how organized and responsive she is! Her diagrams and timelines are always on point…everything always runs smoothly and seems to just “magically happen.”

A wonderful and fun personality is also a bonus, as there is a lot going on “behind the scenes” with the planning and direction of every wedding.

I always joke that one (sweet) day, I’ll let her get behind the decks to DJ, and maybe she will grab the mic for an announcement or two. Or not, LOL!

After our weddings, her couples give her company “rave reviews,” so I know that they were truly thrilled, too.

Looking forward to many future successful wedding celebrations, filled with lots of love and laughter. Cheers!

All The Best,
    Matt Graumann Entertainment
    Co-Director of the Association of Bridal Consultants Westlake Village / Thousand Oaks Networking Group
  • Jesus
    Jesus Married on 11/30/2019

One Sweet Day Par Excellence!

Courtney and her team definitely carried the day! Our vendor required, and we soon saw the logistical requirements for Courtney when it came to all the vendors and our day by day, and minute to minute needs before and the day of.

We’re very detail oriented, and it was refreshing to be able to hand off the reins to a professional and thoughtful coordinator.

That said, Courtney was always personable, but firm in every respect which translated into a nearly seamless experience for us as the bride and groom. We felt everything go fast, but the rehearsals and planning all came to fruition, and our captain in charge, Courtney, made sure the ship was always in the right direction with 200+ total guests.

We can’t thank her enough, and highly recommend One Sweet Day! They really helped make our vision come to life!
    Michelle P. Married on 10/25/2019

Hire Her Now!

Courtney was so amazing! We hired her for a partial planning service about 5 months before our wedding, and she was there for every step of the process. She gave us suggestions for our eventual photographer, videographer, and DJ (whom we all loved!) so the whole team was familiar with each other and made everything run like clockwork! It allowed us to relax and actually enjoy our wedding day, instead of the usual last minute stressing that I’d seen a lot of my friends go through. Many of our guests mentioned that it was the smoothest and most well run wedding they’d ever attended. She’s extremely organized and there for any question or concern you might have, no matter how minute the detail.

What I’m trying to say is... HIRE HER NOW! You won’t regret it!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/11/2019

Ideal Wedding Coordinator

I am SO happy I went with One Sweet Day! Courtney made my life so much easier and was professional and punctual. Honestly, this event team made my wedding go so smoothly. Courtney was patient with me as I have a large family and last-minute changes. She was the one who wrangled everyone and it was such a relief to just be able to enjoy my wedding rather than worrying about every tiny detail. Courtney did that for me. Also, I demanded that Courtney remain my friend, because she's just a wonderful person in general.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/14/2019

Went above and beyond

Courtney was so incredibly helpful! She is efficient and so on it. She helped us with things we didn’t even know we needed help with! Would 100% recommend her. She maps every moment of your day making it easy to sit back and enjoy your big day 😍
    Anne S. Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing coordinator!

Courtney was truly amazing, the entire day want so smoothly, and she really helped me feel calm and at ease—I knew my wedding was in good hands. I was able to enjoy the day without worrying about the logistics. Having a good coordinator makes all the difference in the world, and Courtney is the best! If you think you don't need a coordinator, think again—I promise it's worth it. I felt so well taken care of!
  • Kellsie
    Kellsie W. Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible service! Worth. Every. Penny.

Courtney and her team are AMAZING!!! My mother and I were hesitant to hire a coordinator because we thought we were fairly organized ourselves. One thing we didn't want was to have any last minute drama that made my big day stressful. We hired One Sweet Day in hopes that we would be able to relax at the wedding. We had NO CLUE just how much having Courtney on our team would make a difference! She provided guidance and expertise that really elevated my wedding to a new level of awesome. From the moment she started working with us I felt the stress simply melt away. She is incredibly hard-working and efficient. She coordinated with all my vendors, guided me through making decisions, and handled every tiny detail (many of which I hadn't even thought about!). My wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and I know it's because Courtney saw my vision and made sure things were perfect. To all the brides reading this: If you want you and your family to be able to relax and enjoy an incredibly smooth wedding day, hire One Sweet Day! I guarantee you won't regret it!
  • darla
    Darla Married on 06/22/2019

Above and Beyond

We absolutely loved Courtney!! My daughter got married at Spanish Hills Country Club and they require a day of coordinator. I wasn't sure I liked that idea being in the catering business myself. How crazy I was to think we could have done it without Courtney!! She does so much more than I could have imagined and we were able to enjoy the entire month before the wedding and the day of as if we were a guest. She now is the first person I tell people to book!! Love. Love. Love her!!
    Victoria W. Married on 06/04/2019

She was the best... We couldn't have had a better event coordinator!

Courtney was WONDERFUL. She was on top of everything and starting about a month before the wedding, I no longer worried about anything, because I knew she would handle it. She took away all of my stress so much, that the day of, my friends and family were shocked at how calm I was. At the end of the wedding, I turned to my husband and said "I couldn't have done this without her..." and he agreed.

On top of doing us the biggest favor- taking away our stress, she responded to emails so quickly and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her... truly. The best part was that I always felt like she actually cared and that's the best you can ask for.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 06/01/2019

Courtney is AMAZING!!!

Our wedding day was truly magical and everything that we had hoped for and more! Hiring One Sweet Day was the best decision we made for our wedding. Courtney is so sweet and super easy to work with. She is one of the most organized people I have ever met and her timelines mean serious business!
    It was so nice not having to worry about the other vendors for the days leading up to the wedding, Courtney handled EVERYTHING! It was incredible how she was able to bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to life. The whole day went so smoothly and we were able to enjoy ourselves without stressing about all the other stuff. She was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed throughout the day.
    Seriously Courtney is a superhero and prepared for anything. She even pulled out cleaning wipes when someone spilled wine on my dress!
    We are so grateful to have One Sweet Day be a part of our big day and would not have wanted it any other way.
    Thank You Courtney! We love you!!