One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 7

Anne Serbulea · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing coordinator!

Courtney was truly amazing, the entire day want so smoothly, and she really helped me feel calm and at ease—I knew my wedding was in good hands. I was able to enjoy the day without worrying about the logistics. Having a good coordinator makes all the difference in the world, and Courtney is the best! If you think you don't need a coordinator, think again—I promise it's worth it. I felt so well taken care of!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kellsie

Kellsie Weis · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible service! Worth. Every. Penny.

Courtney and her team are AMAZING!!! My mother and I were hesitant to hire a coordinator because we thought we were fairly organized ourselves. One thing we didn't want was to have any last minute drama that made my big day stressful. We hired One Sweet Day in hopes that we would be able to relax at the wedding. We had NO CLUE just how much having Courtney on our team would make a difference! She provided guidance and expertise that really elevated my wedding to a new level of awesome. From the moment she started working with us I felt the stress simply melt away. She is incredibly hard-working and efficient. She coordinated with all my vendors, guided me through making decisions, and handled every tiny detail (many of which I hadn't even thought about!). My wedding day was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and I know it's because Courtney saw my vision and made sure things were perfect. To all the brides reading this: If you want you and your family to be able to relax and enjoy an incredibly smooth wedding day, hire One Sweet Day! I guarantee you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • darla

darla · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and Beyond

We absolutely loved Courtney!! My daughter got married at Spanish Hills Country Club and they require a day of coordinator. I wasn't sure I liked that idea being in the catering business myself. How crazy I was to think we could have done it without Courtney!! She does so much more than I could have imagined and we were able to enjoy the entire month before the wedding and the day of as if we were a guest. She now is the first person I tell people to book!! Love. Love. Love her!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Victoria Wedzina · Married on 06/04/2019

She was the best... We couldn't have had a better event coordinator!

Courtney was WONDERFUL. She was on top of everything and starting about a month before the wedding, I no longer worried about anything, because I knew she would handle it. She took away all of my stress so much, that the day of, my friends and family were shocked at how calm I was. At the end of the wedding, I turned to my husband and said "I couldn't have done this without her..." and he agreed.

On top of doing us the biggest favor- taking away our stress, she responded to emails so quickly and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her... truly. The best part was that I always felt like she actually cared and that's the best you can ask for.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 8
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Courtney is AMAZING!!!

Our wedding day was truly magical and everything that we had hoped for and more! Hiring One Sweet Day was the best decision we made for our wedding. Courtney is so sweet and super easy to work with. She is one of the most organized people I have ever met and her timelines mean serious business!
    It was so nice not having to worry about the other vendors for the days leading up to the wedding, Courtney handled EVERYTHING! It was incredible how she was able to bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to life. The whole day went so smoothly and we were able to enjoy ourselves without stressing about all the other stuff. She was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed throughout the day.
    Seriously Courtney is a superhero and prepared for anything. She even pulled out cleaning wipes when someone spilled wine on my dress!
    We are so grateful to have One Sweet Day be a part of our big day and would not have wanted it any other way.
    Thank You Courtney! We love you!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Lewis · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding coordinator there is! :)

Words cannot even begin to describe how magical Courtney from One Sweet Day made our wedding day!!! The entire day went flawless and she was so sweet and attentive, anticipated our needs before we even knew what we needed and was truly the best right hand girl for us on our wedding day. It was an absolute joy to work with her and I only wish I could do it all over again, just to experience it from start to finish. The words “Thank you” will never be enough to express our love and gratitude for her and the professional work exemplified by this company. I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose One Sweet Day! Start booking now!!! Xoxo

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Dajon

Dajon E · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience... Courtney is the best!

Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with! She was my sister's wedding coordinator and she was so organized and professional and just overall such a sweet person that she made everything so easy for us and the day of the wedding was absolutely flawless!! She honestly went above and beyond in our opinion and I HIGHLY recommend her. My sister's wedding day wouldn't have been nearly as perfect as it was if it wasn't for Courtney and her amazing skills as a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Valencia · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Courtney is amazing! She handled our wedding like a true professional. We booked her for day of coordination and although it was a short period for her to come up to speed, she performed flawlessly. I could not find one hiccup through our whole day. She may our day virtually stress free, in what really could be one of the most stressful days of our lives. Courtney is as sweet as can be, but don't let that fool you. She knows how do handle non conforming vendors and those wild groomsmen, as she did so well for us. she will be our first call for any event planning we need! Thank you so much for everything Courtney! You will be part of our lives forever!

Love,

The Valencias

Sent on 06/27/2019
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 9
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 03/30/2019

Zero regrets - best day ever!

Courtney was right there with me from day one! She jumped in with excitement and made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with (even though I later learned she was coordinating other weddings nearly every weekend!). She usually answered my questions via email/texts within minutes, connected with vendors for all the big & small details I may have missed, and was so easy to work with when we collaborated on plans together. At the beginning of my wedding planning I was not convinced I needed a coordinator, but I am SO happy I decided to work with Courtney - I went into our big day with no stress knowing Courtney and her team were there to make things happen seamlessly. Still glowing from the wedding 1 month later and so thankful for all the work that went into making it the perfect day for us!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • thao

thao · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Planner

The One Sweet Day team is awesome. Courtney is hands down amazing. She made sure everything was taken care and we didn't need to worry about everything when it came to the big day. She tended to all our needs and beyond. She made sure that everything went OUR way regardless of any interference. The day of the wedding she and her staff made us feel like VIPs. Wish I could have another wedding so I could hire One Sweet Dream again!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Dawn-Marie

Dawn-Marie · Married on 03/17/2019

Our Theme was "Everything is Awesome!" and it was!

Courtney Haynes of One Sweet Day is amazing. Booking her will easily be one of the best decisions you'll make. Everything went so smoothly on our big day, March 17, 2019, that I almost couldn't believe it was real. We had an amazing day, and we're honestly still coming off the high. Every time we talk to someone about it, we hear about how much fun everyone had. Courtney made sure that we had fun, too, and she made sure we ate first (thanks a million for that). She handled everything on the day, including a groomsman dropping out last minute. But in the end, I can safely say that our day was perfect. It was more than we could have hoped for. If you book Courtney, know you are booking a consummate professional who has the know-how to see you through whatever drama arises. We could not be more pleased, and she helped to make our day one of the happiest of our lives. I will be forever grateful, and will recommend her to literally anyone who asks. She made everything awesome.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 10

Nesreen Alawami · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing work!

Courtney was absolutely amazing and was able to help us pull off our dream wedding. She put our worries to ease. We paid for a day of coordinator but she really started about 5-6 weeks beforehand. She was there every step of the way in those little details. Hands down recommend Courtney and her company if you really want one sweet day!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Courtney made our wedding perfect

Courtney helped make our wedding so much better than we could ever have imagined, and we are so happy that she was our planner and coordinator. We were planning our wedding from across the country, and she made planning much more manageable and less stressful. From a bride who is quite type A, it was good to have someone who understood how much the little details mattered and who was able to help with both the small and big decisions. She helped us pick our vendors and negotiate contracts quickly, and we ended up with a great team of vendors. Through the entire planning process, she was easy to stay in contact with via email or text, and she always responded quickly. She was able to plan meetings with our vendors based on our availability (which was quite limited, as we were only back in California twice before the wedding) and she also scheduled phone calls/FaceTime sessions with her and our vendors so make sure we were all on the same page. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly, and it could have not been more perfect. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about our wedding, how it was organized and how Courtney and our other vendors worked together throughout the evening. We truly would have been lost without Courtney and are so appreciative of her hard work leading up to and on the day of our wedding- she really made our wedding perfect for us!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • megan

megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire this girl now!

It took me a while to pull the trigger on hiring a day of coordinator -- but EXTREMELY happy I did. Let me start by telling you what a DIFFICULT bride I was! I am a busy working mom of a toddler and had NO time to dedicate to the most important day of my LIFE! I procrastinated to the very last minute and hired Courtney.
    If I could give Courtney 10 stars I would. She is so sweet, super easy to talk to and very attentive. Since I work so much, I was able to text her like at all hours with random wedding questions and she would be on it! She was seriously my right hand and go-to during wedding planning. I needed someone to be on top of all the last-minute details and that Is exactly what she did- she never missed a beat.
    She handled ALL the communication with all our vendors/venue and was the main point of contact. I can't stress enough how extremely professional and organized she is. Any time there were issues with vendors or the venue, we discussed it together and she would help me decide (by giving me advice from all the previous wedding experiences she has had) without being pushy.

She made sure that the day flowed smoothly with her perfect timeline and checklists - everyone stayed on time(even early) with hair/makeup, first look photos, getting all the bridal party dressed and ready, bridal party pictures, family pictures, all the way to the ceremony & reception including the coordination of the venue set up. When I walked into the venue everything was just the way I pictured. Courtney made sure EVERYTHING was executed perfectly- even despite having to deal with some of our difficult and rowdy family/guests!
    There were no problems or hiccup that Courtney couldn’t fix with the most grace and professionalism. Anything that came up I was completely oblivious to. Thanks to her, Hubby and I were able to enjoy, and we had such an amazing time! We even ate our dinner without interruption!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Courtney, for making sure we had the best day EVER.
    I only wish we could relive the day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 11
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 12
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 13

Lacey · Married on 08/11/2018

Courtney is INCREDIBLE.

I did the month/day of coordinator package and she hit the ground running right during the most stressful time of planning. She was amazing at communicating with myself, my family, and my vendors and ensured that everything was exactly what I wanted. She was on top of every last detail, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend her time and time again, thank you Courtney!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

My wedding was at Spanish Hills Country Club on 5/27/18. Out of all the vendors I booked for my wedding, Courtney from One Sweet Day Events was key and most essential to making Gabe and I's wedding day PERFECT. I have been to weddings that have had NO coordinators, let's talk about chaos. Hiring a coordinator for your wedding is worth it, it allows the bride and groom to actually enjoy the day vs. being preoccupied with all the tiny details that come up right before a wedding that you cannot enjoy your special day.

Spanish Hills Country Club provided me with their list of recommended coordinators. I had emailed a handful of them. Some of the coordinators took a few days to respond while one coordinator took a whole week to respond to my inquiry about pricing and availability. I knew Courtney was the right coordinator because she was extremely prompt with responding and very informative. I am someone who is very detail oriented and also appreciates someone who is quick and on time of things.

I could brag all day about Courtney, she truly is amazing.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 14

Amy · Married on 05/18/2018

Courtney is an incredible coordinator! The best wedding decision I made (besides my husband)! I planned a California wedding from Ohio, which in theory would seem difficult but Courtney made it happen beautifully. She put my mind at ease about everything and saw my vision and made it come to life. She helped me choose vendors that I was having trouble finding and planned for things that had not even crossed my mind, making the process so easy. Not only did she help make our day absolutely PERFECT and Timely, the wedding party and guests also loved her. She encompasses the epic combination of motherly firmness and graceful charm to make a wedding a huge hit. She communicates well with all of the vendors and made sure that every "i" was dotted and every "T" crossed. Her timelines, spreadsheets, attention to detail and awesome personality make her the ultimate coordinator. I would choose her and One Sweet Day all over again. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone wanting to tie the knot.

Sent on 06/10/2018

barbara · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughter and son-in-law planned their dream wedding and Courtney helped execute the magical day. Courtney was available whenever we needed her prior to the wedding and she was flexible through fire, flood and evacuations (literally!). Courtney is polished and very professional-not only do we love her, but all of our vendors were impressed with her organization, execution, demeanor and knowledge. And Courtney was impressed with all of our vendors-everyone enjoyed working with Courtney! If you do not want to be fussing about wedding details on your 'Big Day' please do yourself, the marrying couple, your family and your friends a huge favor and bring Courtney on board. You will be forever grateful!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Courtney is the absolute best! One piece of advice I would give any couple on their wedding day, is to surround yourself with great people who make you feel happy. Courtney is an energetic ball of sunshine, who gets the job done!
    She amazed me from our first phone call, and she was a tremendous help when it came to working with our vendors, corralling the bridal party, and putting us (the couple) at ease. She created a timeline that made the most sense to us as a couple, got every little detail from our vendors, orchestrated our rehearsal with 20+ people, and made sure we followed our timeline the day of the wedding. She makes sure you don't have to think about anything except you and your spouse on your wedding day, and that is worth every penny!
    All of my vendors loved working with her and gave her glowing reviews on her impressive organization and quick feet. I believe she walked 10+ miles that by the time the ceremony rolled around.
    I'm so grateful for Courtney and I can't recommend her enough. If you are reading this review, do yourself a favor and hire One Sweet Day! You will be in excellent hands.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Claire · Married on 04/04/2018

One Sweet Day Review
    Courtney was the first vendor we booked because from the moment we talked with her we could feel her passion for wedding planning. We booked her for day of planning and coordination. This was our BEST money spent. Courtney was organized, very nice and accommodating to our requests. She always offered her thoughts and suggestions in a professional way that helped make our wedding a major success. Her assistant, Vanessa was just amazing as well on the wedding day. As the bride, I literally did nothing to set up the venue on the wedding day. One Sweet Day took care of the set up and decoration. I trusted OSD to make the venue beautiful and they sure did. Don’t get married without Courtney and the OSD team! I would book Courtney again if I ever had to get married again lol

Sent on 07/08/2018
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 15

sopisey · Married on 03/24/2018

OMG-- I love them!
    I'm really thorough with everything and a lot of times, I prefer to do things myself because sometimes, it just easier and saves time. As a bride, you want your day to be perfect so finding that perfect person to trust was hard. With Courtney and Jessie, I felt comfortable handing over my tasks and they did an amazing job with everything. Communication was perfect from day 1, Courtney responded to every single email very promptly. There were a few vendors I opted to not hire during my process because communication was too slow for me, I'm talking 1+ days of not replying to an email, I don't care how busy you are, if you care about your business, you make time for clients. Courtney was on top of her game, I love it!
    On our actual wedding day, the wind decided to also make an appearance, knocking down our arch and any bride would freak out in this case. I was trying not to stress, Jessie handled everything very well and was very patient with the whole situation, which really helped me stay calm. Also being a pregnant bride, she really helped take the stress off the day. If I ever have a big event or know of anyone that is planning one, I'm definitely going to send them to Courtney and Jessie.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Daniel · Married on 03/24/2018

We first met Courtney at our venues Bridal Show showing off vendors and whatnot. At first, my (now) wife and I didn't think we would need a coordinator. We quickly brainstormed what we would need to do during the whole wedding process and figured we could handle it. Boy were we wrong...

We saw the One Sweet Day booth and met Courtney with a big smile. We chatted for a bit about each other, our date and venue. From there she took over the "show" and sold us right away. She was beyond professional and knowledgeable. She told us scenarios and things that we didn't even think about before and during the wedding process that scared us a little bit. But the kicker was that she would be in charge of all of that stuff. She would be the one to coordinate with all vendors, setup timelines, offer ideas, provide tips, control the rehearsal, etc. You name it, Courtney was there with an answer/suggestion to make the whole wedding process as easy as pie.

We selected the Day Of Coordination package with Courtney + 1 Assistant (the assistant was Cat who was a spitting image of Courtney). Can you believe that? Two Courtney's during the wedding process. You can imagine the amount of stress that came off our shoulders a month prior to the big day. This package was perfect for us because we were lucky enough to hire all our vendors almost 2 years in advance so not much planning/coordination was needed until a month prior to our big day. Courtney was still available via email/phone calls to answer any questions. Once the Day Of coordination started, that's where Courtney and her team shined.

She took the stress off of us. She handled and controlled every aspect of the wedding. Once the coordination started, we sent over every email thread and every signed paperwork/document and she ran with it all! She literally had every "t" crossed and "i" dotted. It was out of control.

Thank you Courtney for an amazing and smooth experience during the whole wedding process!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

There really aren't words for how amazing Courtney and her staff are. I was recommended to Courtney through another friend who had recently been married and employed her services. She raved about her and her exact quote was, "My husband and I feel out of everything from our wedding that we shelled out money for, she was the very best investment." Therefore, I called Courtney and my fiance and I met with her and agreed that her company was who we wanted to go with.

Our investment was well worth it. I cannot tell you how much stress she lifted from the process of planning a wedding. She's so organized, on top of things, and efficient. She's kind, diligent, and ensures things are done precisely. She never made me feel like just another bride. She made me feel like she genuinely cared about how our wedding turned out. I handed over complete reins to her with regards to decor and when I walked out of my bridal room to see the wedding site and the reception site, it was everything I dreamt it would be. The work Courtney and her staff did that day helped ensure that my wedding was absolutely the best day of my life.

On top of all of this, she's just genuinely a good person and a wonderful woman to know. I cannot recommend her more highly if you have any event you need help with. One Sweet Day is the very best!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 20
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 21
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 22

Robert · Married on 11/03/2017

Courtney and her team planned my friend's wedding and did a great job, so my wife and I knew we wanted to hire her. She nailed it. We picked the day of coordination option so she came on a month before our wedding - it was amazing how quickly she got up-to-speed and once we made the hand-off she took care of everything. It was a huge weight off our shoulders since she was so on top of everything. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Courtney is fabulous! She made our wedding a success and we are so grateful!

Sent on 10/13/2017