One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

27 One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Reviews
  • megan

megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire this girl now!

It took me a while to pull the trigger on hiring a day of coordinator -- but EXTREMELY happy I did. Let me start by telling you what a DIFFICULT bride I was! I am a busy working mom of a toddler and had NO time to dedicate to the most important day of my LIFE! I procrastinated to the very last minute and hired Courtney.
    If I could give Courtney 10 stars I would. She is so sweet, super easy to talk to and very attentive. Since I work so much, I was able to text her like at all hours with random wedding questions and she would be on it! She was seriously my right hand and go-to during wedding planning. I needed someone to be on top of all the last-minute details and that Is exactly what she did- she never missed a beat.
    She handled ALL the communication with all our vendors/venue and was the main point of contact. I can't stress enough how extremely professional and organized she is. Any time there were issues with vendors or the venue, we discussed it together and she would help me decide (by giving me advice from all the previous wedding experiences she has had) without being pushy.

She made sure that the day flowed smoothly with her perfect timeline and checklists - everyone stayed on time(even early) with hair/makeup, first look photos, getting all the bridal party dressed and ready, bridal party pictures, family pictures, all the way to the ceremony & reception including the coordination of the venue set up. When I walked into the venue everything was just the way I pictured. Courtney made sure EVERYTHING was executed perfectly- even despite having to deal with some of our difficult and rowdy family/guests!
    There were no problems or hiccup that Courtney couldn’t fix with the most grace and professionalism. Anything that came up I was completely oblivious to. Thanks to her, Hubby and I were able to enjoy, and we had such an amazing time! We even ate our dinner without interruption!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Courtney, for making sure we had the best day EVER.
    I only wish we could relive the day!

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 1
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 2
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 3

Lacey · Married on 08/11/2018

Courtney is INCREDIBLE.

I did the month/day of coordinator package and she hit the ground running right during the most stressful time of planning. She was amazing at communicating with myself, my family, and my vendors and ensured that everything was exactly what I wanted. She was on top of every last detail, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend her time and time again, thank you Courtney!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

My wedding was at Spanish Hills Country Club on 5/27/18. Out of all the vendors I booked for my wedding, Courtney from One Sweet Day Events was key and most essential to making Gabe and I's wedding day PERFECT. I have been to weddings that have had NO coordinators, let's talk about chaos. Hiring a coordinator for your wedding is worth it, it allows the bride and groom to actually enjoy the day vs. being preoccupied with all the tiny details that come up right before a wedding that you cannot enjoy your special day.

Spanish Hills Country Club provided me with their list of recommended coordinators. I had emailed a handful of them. Some of the coordinators took a few days to respond while one coordinator took a whole week to respond to my inquiry about pricing and availability. I knew Courtney was the right coordinator because she was extremely prompt with responding and very informative. I am someone who is very detail oriented and also appreciates someone who is quick and on time of things.

I could brag all day about Courtney, she truly is amazing.

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 4

Amy · Married on 05/18/2018

Courtney is an incredible coordinator! The best wedding decision I made (besides my husband)! I planned a California wedding from Ohio, which in theory would seem difficult but Courtney made it happen beautifully. She put my mind at ease about everything and saw my vision and made it come to life. She helped me choose vendors that I was having trouble finding and planned for things that had not even crossed my mind, making the process so easy. Not only did she help make our day absolutely PERFECT and Timely, the wedding party and guests also loved her. She encompasses the epic combination of motherly firmness and graceful charm to make a wedding a huge hit. She communicates well with all of the vendors and made sure that every "i" was dotted and every "T" crossed. Her timelines, spreadsheets, attention to detail and awesome personality make her the ultimate coordinator. I would choose her and One Sweet Day all over again. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone wanting to tie the knot.

barbara · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughter and son-in-law planned their dream wedding and Courtney helped execute the magical day. Courtney was available whenever we needed her prior to the wedding and she was flexible through fire, flood and evacuations (literally!). Courtney is polished and very professional-not only do we love her, but all of our vendors were impressed with her organization, execution, demeanor and knowledge. And Courtney was impressed with all of our vendors-everyone enjoyed working with Courtney! If you do not want to be fussing about wedding details on your 'Big Day' please do yourself, the marrying couple, your family and your friends a huge favor and bring Courtney on board. You will be forever grateful!!

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2018

Courtney is the absolute best! One piece of advice I would give any couple on their wedding day, is to surround yourself with great people who make you feel happy. Courtney is an energetic ball of sunshine, who gets the job done!
    She amazed me from our first phone call, and she was a tremendous help when it came to working with our vendors, corralling the bridal party, and putting us (the couple) at ease. She created a timeline that made the most sense to us as a couple, got every little detail from our vendors, orchestrated our rehearsal with 20+ people, and made sure we followed our timeline the day of the wedding. She makes sure you don't have to think about anything except you and your spouse on your wedding day, and that is worth every penny!
    All of my vendors loved working with her and gave her glowing reviews on her impressive organization and quick feet. I believe she walked 10+ miles that by the time the ceremony rolled around.
    I'm so grateful for Courtney and I can't recommend her enough. If you are reading this review, do yourself a favor and hire One Sweet Day! You will be in excellent hands.

Claire · Married on 04/04/2018

One Sweet Day Review
    Courtney was the first vendor we booked because from the moment we talked with her we could feel her passion for wedding planning. We booked her for day of planning and coordination. This was our BEST money spent. Courtney was organized, very nice and accommodating to our requests. She always offered her thoughts and suggestions in a professional way that helped make our wedding a major success. Her assistant, Vanessa was just amazing as well on the wedding day. As the bride, I literally did nothing to set up the venue on the wedding day. One Sweet Day took care of the set up and decoration. I trusted OSD to make the venue beautiful and they sure did. Don’t get married without Courtney and the OSD team! I would book Courtney again if I ever had to get married again lol

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 5

sopisey · Married on 03/24/2018

OMG-- I love them!
    I'm really thorough with everything and a lot of times, I prefer to do things myself because sometimes, it just easier and saves time. As a bride, you want your day to be perfect so finding that perfect person to trust was hard. With Courtney and Jessie, I felt comfortable handing over my tasks and they did an amazing job with everything. Communication was perfect from day 1, Courtney responded to every single email very promptly. There were a few vendors I opted to not hire during my process because communication was too slow for me, I'm talking 1+ days of not replying to an email, I don't care how busy you are, if you care about your business, you make time for clients. Courtney was on top of her game, I love it!
    On our actual wedding day, the wind decided to also make an appearance, knocking down our arch and any bride would freak out in this case. I was trying not to stress, Jessie handled everything very well and was very patient with the whole situation, which really helped me stay calm. Also being a pregnant bride, she really helped take the stress off the day. If I ever have a big event or know of anyone that is planning one, I'm definitely going to send them to Courtney and Jessie.

Daniel · Married on 03/24/2018

We first met Courtney at our venues Bridal Show showing off vendors and whatnot. At first, my (now) wife and I didn't think we would need a coordinator. We quickly brainstormed what we would need to do during the whole wedding process and figured we could handle it. Boy were we wrong...

We saw the One Sweet Day booth and met Courtney with a big smile. We chatted for a bit about each other, our date and venue. From there she took over the "show" and sold us right away. She was beyond professional and knowledgeable. She told us scenarios and things that we didn't even think about before and during the wedding process that scared us a little bit. But the kicker was that she would be in charge of all of that stuff. She would be the one to coordinate with all vendors, setup timelines, offer ideas, provide tips, control the rehearsal, etc. You name it, Courtney was there with an answer/suggestion to make the whole wedding process as easy as pie.

We selected the Day Of Coordination package with Courtney + 1 Assistant (the assistant was Cat who was a spitting image of Courtney). Can you believe that? Two Courtney's during the wedding process. You can imagine the amount of stress that came off our shoulders a month prior to the big day. This package was perfect for us because we were lucky enough to hire all our vendors almost 2 years in advance so not much planning/coordination was needed until a month prior to our big day. Courtney was still available via email/phone calls to answer any questions. Once the Day Of coordination started, that's where Courtney and her team shined.

She took the stress off of us. She handled and controlled every aspect of the wedding. Once the coordination started, we sent over every email thread and every signed paperwork/document and she ran with it all! She literally had every "t" crossed and "i" dotted. It was out of control.

Thank you Courtney for an amazing and smooth experience during the whole wedding process!

Annie · Married on 11/11/2017

There really aren't words for how amazing Courtney and her staff are. I was recommended to Courtney through another friend who had recently been married and employed her services. She raved about her and her exact quote was, "My husband and I feel out of everything from our wedding that we shelled out money for, she was the very best investment." Therefore, I called Courtney and my fiance and I met with her and agreed that her company was who we wanted to go with.

Our investment was well worth it. I cannot tell you how much stress she lifted from the process of planning a wedding. She's so organized, on top of things, and efficient. She's kind, diligent, and ensures things are done precisely. She never made me feel like just another bride. She made me feel like she genuinely cared about how our wedding turned out. I handed over complete reins to her with regards to decor and when I walked out of my bridal room to see the wedding site and the reception site, it was everything I dreamt it would be. The work Courtney and her staff did that day helped ensure that my wedding was absolutely the best day of my life.

On top of all of this, she's just genuinely a good person and a wonderful woman to know. I cannot recommend her more highly if you have any event you need help with. One Sweet Day is the very best!

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 7
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 8
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 9
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 10
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 11
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 12

Robert · Married on 11/03/2017

Courtney and her team planned my friend's wedding and did a great job, so my wife and I knew we wanted to hire her. She nailed it. We picked the day of coordination option so she came on a month before our wedding - it was amazing how quickly she got up-to-speed and once we made the hand-off she took care of everything. It was a huge weight off our shoulders since she was so on top of everything. Highly recommended!

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Courtney is fabulous! She made our wedding a success and we are so grateful!

Gretchen · Married on 09/26/2017

I had the pleasure of working with One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events on July 22 in Santa Barbara at Casa De La Guerra and I have to say that Courtney Hanyes and her team are complete professionals and an absolute breeze to work with. Super Organized, Clear, Responsive, Articulate, Professional, and Super Friendly...the Wedding we caterer for 260 + Guests went seamlessly because of all her hard work. There are so many working components with a wedding of this size and it was PERFECTION. I highly recommend her services! Incredable! If I could give more stars I would! TOP NOTCH!

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

Courtney was seriously the best part of planning our wedding. She knows exactly how to take all the stress away and makes sure we have the best time ever. I almost wish we hired her to do our complete wedding planning instead of just Day-Of coordinator. Her full services started 30 days before the wedding but she was always there with an email or text/call to check in and see how we're doing, or if we had any questions at all. She seriously took care of everything. She brought my wedding vision to life even though I didn't even know what it was completely. She made it beautiful and perfect. We would not have been able to get through the day without her. I'm sending everyone I know to One Sweet Day!

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 13
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 14
    One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 15

Amrita · Married on 08/26/2017

Courtney and her team are truly amazing, Courtney helped us in our vision of creating the perfect day. She is very punctual, professional and efficient. Courtney and her team were great on the day of the wedding, we did not have to worry about anything, they handled everything with the vendors and she was there from the beginning of the event until it was over. We are so happy that we chose her to help us create our perfect and we wish her the best.
    Love Jas & Amrita

Andrew · Married on 07/22/2017

Could not have asked for a greater group of women to be a part of our special wedding day! Courtney and Jess and her team are top notch and so organized, professional, approachable, and truly care for the couples needs and wants. They make it really easy. Our group of friends, 5 couples, have all used her and we keep referring and would encourage you to use their services. We hired OSD for "Day Of Planning."

Denise · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough great things about One Sweet Day!! Courtney was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I hired her for the day of coordination, so our journey together started about a month before the wedding. We met at the venue and she asked such wonderful, detailed questions to fully grasp my vision. On the day of, Courtney and Lindsey executed every detail flawlessly. Even in 112 degree weather, they both smiled, worked tirelessly, and made sure everything was taken care of.

During dinner, my groom looked at me and said, "Courtney was worth every penny!". Anytime we needed something, she was right there to take care of it. She made sure we ate, stayed on our timeline, and most importantly made sure that we were enjoying every minute of our wedding day. I wish I could get married all over again so I could work with Courtney and her team again.

I am so thankful for all that One Sweet Day did to make our day that much more special. I would recommend them to anyone--I'm already working on getting my closest friends to use One Sweet Day Events :)

Ellen · Married on 07/08/2017

Courtney was our wedding coordinator and I really cannot say enough good things about her and her crew. She was super responsive, organized and it's clear she knows what she's doing when it comes to planning a wedding. Even my mom and husband who were hesitant about hiring a wedding planner were impressed with Courtney! I would recommend her to anyone and if we ever throw another big event, the first person I'm calling is Courtney. Thank you One Sweet Day for making our big day everything we envisioned!

London · Married on 07/01/2017

All I can say is-perfection! (But I'll say more). Courtney and Jessie made our day run so smoothly! Our wedding day was perfect and I highly recommend you hiring them for wedding coordination! We weren't sure about day of cordination, but are so glad we did it!! One Sweet Day handled our entire timeline, got in touch with all of our vendors, got to know the wedding party and was very aware of our entire wedding inventory. They made sure everything we had was at the wedding and in our car at the end of the night. We got married at Moorpark Country Club this last weekend. Courtney and Jessie were very familiar with the venue and staff. They went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met, our items were organized, and the vendors were where they needed to be,-when they needed to be there. Courtney was open to answering any questions that I had (even before we signed a contract) and was very accommodating. We loved having Courtney and Jessie at our wedding!! If you're on the fence about wedding coordination- I'd say 100% by far worth the investment to make sure your day runs smoothly by an amazing group of people

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Courtney as our wedding coordinator. She is so warm, passionate, energetic, responsible, professional, and trustworthy. One thing we particularly love about her is her responsiveness to all our questions and emails. I had so many questions and emails that I sent to Courtney, and she kindly and quickly responded to every single one, which I so appreciate. Another thing we love about Courtney is how much she understood our vision for our wedding and helped us achieve it. My dream reception was having it on an outdoor patio area with bistro lights, but I was getting nervous with potential weather issues and whatnot. Courtney was so reassuring, helpful, and encouraging in making our dream reception happen, and in the end it all turned out to be absolutely perfect. I am somewhat of a control freak and there were many decor items and details that I had planned, and before hiring a wedding coordinator I was nervous that maybe a coordinator wouldn't be able to make things happen exactly the way I wanted. That's another reason why I am so thankful Courtney was our coordinator-- after meeting her I knew I could trust her to make sure everything happened the way we envisioned. Courtney is so organized and on top of everything, and we love her energy and passion for what she does. We highly recommend Courtney because she was the perfect wedding coordinator for us!

Angela · Married on 01/28/2017

You get your money's worth and more with Courtney and Jessie. They have the ability to make you feel like royalty on your big day, and they work their magic in a way that makes the day feel absolutely flawless. These sweet women truly do create the sweetest celebration of love--just like their name says.

Josh · Married on 01/28/2017

First off, get a wedding coordinator. If you think you can do it yourself, good for you, but having one goes such a long way. Now hire One Sweet Day and your big day just got that much better! Courtney, Jessie, and the rest of their team truly made all the difference in why our wedding went so smooth. Courtney is so on top of everything and is always there ready to respond with anything you need. She is not only an expert on coordinating weddings but is an excellent project manager. She has a skill set that was so impressive, that a control freak like me had no problems simply taking a step back and letting the pros do their thing. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond in everything whether it was reviewing our vendor contracts, meeting multiple times and always being by our side to ensure everything went according to plan. And even when some things had to change or shift, you wouldn't have known because the entire OSD team executed all of their tasks flawlessly.

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and her staff at One Sweet Day Events! I had taking on the bulk of our wedding planning and had everything pretty much done; however, as our wedding day approached, I was starting to feel really stressed about how I was going to execute everything on the big day. I contemplated hiring a wedding coordinator but decided to email a couple companies. Courtney was so prompt in her response and was such a pleasure to talk to. After the first minute on the phone with her, I knew she was the one! When you know, you know. =)

By far, hiring Courtney to come in the last month and finalize all of the vendor details, handle the timeline of events, and coordinate everyone and everything was the BEST MONEY I spend on this entire wedding. I felt such a weight off my shoulders and was really able to enjoy the last few weeks of being a bride instead of stressing out over last minute details. Courtney set up our ceremony and rehearsal site exactly as I envisioned it and then had everything broken down and in our vehicles within minutes of the event being over so we could head off to our after-party.

To all you future brides out there, hire a wedding coordinator...Courtney at One Sweet Day, in particular. It will be the best thing you ever do. I promise!

Viviana · Married on 11/14/2015

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago now, and I can't stop daydreaming about my wedding. Thanks to the lovely ladies behind One Sweet Day, our day ran so smoothly and we will have beautiful memories for years to come. I didn't really think I would need a day of coordinator, but I cannot even begin to imagine pulling off our wedding without Courtney and Jessie. They were awesome in liaising with our vendors, working with my sometimes difficult family on the day of, and perfectly handling all issues/conflicts that arose. I am so thankful to have worked with them. If you are on the fence about a coordinator - get off it, and hire these ladies stat!

Tiffany · Married on 06/27/2015

HOLY COW. These guys are the best. They really took care of us. They were with us during most of our 2 year engagement; I would mentioned little details at the beginning planning stages, and they would totally remember and remind me a year later! SO GOOD. I was super busy with school, work, getting married, and moving out of state and they handled EVERYTHING for us! They would talk to our vendors, make sure we weren't getting ripped off, and review all the contracts. Everyone told me that things might not go the way I planned, on our wedding day... Well it did. Everything was perfect, and it was because of Courtney and Jessie. Seriously, if you are reading this, hire them. You won't find anyone better. There couldn't possibly be anyone better.