39 East Main Street, Avon, CT 06001 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,500
  • Real Weddings 1

About One Fine Day

What We Do:

Wedding & Event Planning + Floral Design.

Our Services:

Wedding & Event Planning + Floral Design. Also, Bridal Showers & Baby Showers - Brunches & Luncheons - Engagement Parties - Family Reunions - Intimate Dinners & Gatherings - Graduation Parties & Birthday Parties - Fundraisers & anything else you need planned!

Our Packages & Pricing:

Day of Coordination - Starting at $995

We offer Partial & Full Wedding Planning beginning at $3,100. (Payments plan are available)

Contact us for more information, and to discuss our services further.

Contact Us:

One Fine Day 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Great Coordinator for our Camp Wedding

Sarah was great, not only was she on top of everything day-of, she was 3 steps ahead. She handled our wedding day issues with grace and professionalism and kept everything positive. She kept our wedding party on track and managed our schedule and vendors seamlessly. Thank you Sarah, sorry this took so long to write! Xo Jessica & Steven

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • JHNH

JHNH · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous flowers and professional service

I reached out 3 months before our June wedding through One Fine Day's website, and Sarah Parlos replied almost immediately with enthusiasm, suggestions, and an offer to meet a few days afterward. That kind of professionalism and positivity (plus quite reasonable prices) made it easy to choose One Fine Day to do our wedding flowers. Sarah did an outstanding job of converting my Pinterest board and rather vague ideas into gorgeous reality. I also appreciated that she offered practical advice on ways to save money and on choosing specific flowers/colors. We went through several rounds of revisions for the floral plan, and Sarah was completely accommodating while also offering her opinions.
    We had planned to use a friend's flowers for part of the arrangements, but when that plan suddenly fell through, Sarah called her flower supplier immediately to ensure that they could replace the flowers, then called me to reassure me that all would be well.
    Unlike some florists, One Fine Day does more than one wedding per weekend, but in the end, I was glad that Sarah had the (extremely well-organized) infrastructure and team members to pull everything off. At least three people from One Fine Day arrived at the venue (our backyard) early on the morning of the wedding to set everything up, and they communicated well with our day-of coordinator and other vendors. The only small issue was that a few flowers on my hair comb fell out, and the comb had to be attached to my hair with gigantic bobby pins to stay put, but it all worked out in the end.

Long story short, if I could do it all again, I would still hire Sarah and her team!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    One Fine Day 8
  • Ally

Ally Rocco · Married on 06/15/2019

Julie is a Godsent!!

Hiring One Fine Day for my day of coordination for my June wedding was hands down the best money I spent on the entire wedding. Without this team of amazing women to help me, I truly can't even imagine the chaos that could have ensued.

Julie was my day-of coordinator.. and wow. She not only met my expectations but exceeded them as well!!! From her calm demeanor in the bridal suite, to her encouraging words as I began my walk down the aisle, I cant imagine this day without her!

She first met me at the bridal suite and was ready for anything. She was always there to remind me that this day was just about my husband and I and that I shouldn't feel pressure to do anything that didn't feel "right". She set up a memorial chair for my dad at the ceremony site, and was also the one to ensure that my keepsakes made it back into my bag. She also met me and my husband as we entered cocktail hour with each of our signature drinks in hand! (and to be honest, she kept them flowing at respectable and appreciated pace!). Julie made sure to have my bag packed with all of my personal belongings at the end of the night, and she herself put it in our designated car! These are little details that I never knew I needed help with, but made a WORLD of difference.

Julie was an integral part of our wedding. I can't thank her enough, or rave about her enough. She created such a calming atmosphere which is exactly what you need on your day! Ask for Julie and you will be the happiest bride.

Sent on 08/16/2019