One Fine Day Reviews

One Fine Day 6
One Fine Day 7

Kirsten · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Flowers for Winter Wedding

I highly recommend One Fine Day for your special occasion! Sarah was a pleasure to work with and was extremely accommodating to us throughout the whole process.

We worked with One Fine Day for our December wedding. Sarah put together a beautiful flower panel and had fantastic recommendations to perfect the holiday look we were going for. When we needed to add corsages and boutonnieres to our order, she made it happen. She was patient with our questions and even personally delivered the flowers early the morning of the wedding.

Thank you Sarah! We appreciate all your hard work!

Amanda M · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! We hired Sarah to work with us beginning the month before our wedding. Her team also assisted us with putting up our decorations, setting up the ceremony and reception space, as well as designing various floral arrangements. Sarah was organized, professional, and super responsive. We had some last minute issues arise with our venue - she interjected right away and handled everything, which took a lot of the stress away from us. Sarah's services were also reasonably priced! Without a doubt, we highly recommend Sarah and her team!

Shelley · Married on 10/07/2018

The best ever!

If you are looking for a Day of Coordinator for your big day (if you aren't, you really should), I highly highly recommend One Fine Day. Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with; she is detail oriented, and patient. Before the big day, she worked with me on the schedule. She took detailed notes on the special activities I have and ensure she understand the nature of these activities to built in enough buffer time. On the wedding day, she took care all the onsite coordination and any urgent issues that came up (thing like flowers on my mom's corsage fell off 20 minutes after putting it on, one of my bridesmaid's dresses got grease on it , and my bustle fell off after the first dance...). She constantly checks in with me to make sure I was okay. I really appreciate the mini 'heat pack' she created to relax my feet after the hour long photo shoot in my 4" heel. Sarah was absolutely amazing and I cannot image my wedding day without her incredible support.

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Sarah Parlos was without a doubt, the best thing my fiance and I did for our wedding! During the planning process, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with how my whole day would come together, so after looking for a day of planner that was just going to be used for what I needed them for, Sarah was the perfect person! I really just needed someone that was going to be able to take control of the day and make sure that everything went smoothly. I wanted someone that would make sure everyone was in their place, everyone was ready at the right time, and someone that could just tell us what to do to make the day go off without an issue! Well, at the end of the day, we got this from Sarah, and so so so so much more!

Sarah did everything to make our day absolutely perfect! When she arrived at the bridal suite we were getting ready at, she immediately started to steam me veil, coordinated with the boys about when they were leaving, and completely coordinated our first look with our photographer! When we wanted a golf cart to take us a little bit away at the venue, we had one within 2 minutes. When we got to the church, she made sure every single person was in place, and that we were set with everything we needed! After the ceremony, Sarah kept our receiving line moving along, worked with our transportation, and got everyone to the venue on time. Throughout the entire reception, she was by our side for ANYTHING we needed- Sarah helped to bustle my dress, kept the whole timeline on schedule, coordinated the most beautiful sparkler sendoff, and made sure all of our personal items were packed up at the end of the night. In addition to this, she likely did SO much more that I don't even know of, because she was completely behind the scenes helping our day go off smoothly! I seriously can't thank Sarah enough for everything she did to make our wedding day seamless!

• F

Fiona · Married on 07/27/2018

I first met with Sarah right at the beginning of my wedding planning journey where I had a very loose idea of the vision. Right from the first meeting, Sarah guided the vision and I am honestly so happy that I was able to find someone so lovely and talented to provide floral arrangements on the day. Nothing was ever too much for Sarah and she was always so efficient and professional. I ended up making a few changes along the way and Sarah was more than flexible and accommodating. On the day itself, I walked into the venue and had the biggest smile on my face when saw how she had brought everything to life! The flowers were simply stunning! I cannot recommend One Fine Day enough for not only the service and professionalism but for such a great overall experience with absolutely amazing results on the day!

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired One Fine Day to provide florals for our wedding and are so happy we did! Sarah is one of the nicest people we have ever met. She truly seemed interested in making sure that we got the flowers that we envisioned for our wedding day. Everything was perfect! Sarah was so professional and communicated with us throughout the entire process! We cannot thank her and the rest of the team enough!

Liz · Married on 06/22/2018

Sarah and One Fine Day were absolutely incredible! We hired them to do the flowers at our wedding, and we're so happy we did. Sarah is so professional, and super responsive to our needs. Not to mention the fact that she's an absolute sweetheart, and just fun to work with and talk to. And the floral arrangements were gorgeous!!! The bouquet itself was lush and abundant, full of fresh, perfect flowers. More beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Plus the value is excellent, and Sarah worked with me to make sure we stayed within my budget. I'm so glad we (and the flowers) were in such good hands!

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah and her team were absolutely amazing from start to finish for coordinating our day. Anything and everything you need is covered in a professional and calming demeanor to make the day smooth. Our floral centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful too!! Highly recommend One Fine Day :)

Chayna · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW is all I have to say. Sarah and her team did the flowers for our wedding day on 6/16/18. Everything was absolutely stunning and perfect. From the quality of the flowers to the details of each of floral arrangement it was everything I ever dreamed of for our wedding day. Sarah was so thoughtful, available, and professional through the entire process. We highly recommended One Fine day!

One Fine Day 8
    One Fine Day 9
    One Fine Day 10
    One Fine Day 11

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2018

My husband and I hired One Fine Day for our flowers and could not be happier! Sarah was amazing, she was easy going and quick to respond to any questions. Our flowers were stunning, I sent her an idea of what I was looking for and she nailed it! Thank you so much Sarah!!

Nick · Married on 05/27/2018

We originally hired Sarah to do our floral, but when my wife and I finally realized that we just couldn't organize everything ourselves, Sarah stepped in as our Day-Of Coordinator and immediately relieved all of our stress. Even after our first phone conversation she made it very clear that she understood our vision, our schedule, and exactly what had to be accomplished in the coming months. She was constantly in-touch, and always quick to respond to messages and address our concerns. We were continually promised in the month leading up to our event that we would have a stress-free wedding day without a thing to worry about, and she definitely came through on that front. Our day went as perfectly as could be expected and Sarah was there ushering people into position every step of the way. (And the flowers were beautiful, too!) Thank you so much, Sarah!

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Sarah and her team was the best decision that we made for our wedding. She is absolutely fantastic! She did our flowers as well as day of coordination. Honestly, we could not have pulled off the wedding without her. She was so responsive and helpful every step of the way, even when I had questions before the month of the wedding. On the day of the wedding I worried about nothing and she handled every question and concern from family and vendors. Our flowers were absolutely perfect, just what I wanted and she managed to pull it off within our budget. If I could do it all again, I would hire her for the full planning, she is so worth it!!

Antoinette · Married on 03/31/2018

Working with Sarah at one fine day was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding on March 31st. She is SUPER quick when it comes to replies (sent me a mood board within a day!) and had great ideas for the budget we had (repurposed the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces and did an option of greenery centerpieces for some of the other tables). The flowers and decor were exactly what I was looking for and I was so happy the way everything turned out! All along the process of planning she was so friendly and helpful, especially during the last few weeks of planning when stress was starting to hit. I know she does wedding planning as well and although I didn’t hire her for that (I didn’t have a wedding planner or I would have!) I can see how she would be a great resource because she is so detailed and has the sweetest personality!

One Fine Day 12

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah at One Fine Day was phenomenal throughout the whole process of planning our engagement shower. We first connected through Thumbtack and had our first phone conversation within a few hours. She was attentive to our needs, accommodated our budget, and was extremely patient. She also provided beautiful greenery and flowers for table decorations which were stunning. We would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Sarah as our "Day of Coordinator" and I believe it was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. Sarah was beyond amazing! There was no curve ball too tough for her and she made my wedding day run flawlessly. Also, she has the most calm and soothing demeanor that was so appreciated on what can be a stressful and hectic day. By the end of the night, all my friends that worked with her that day had nothing but praise for Sarah and legitimately just wanted to be her friend. I highly recommend Sarah (and actually all my engaged friends are looking into hiring her too!)

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah provided day of coordination for our wedding at the Publick House on 9/23/17. My mom and I especially were so thankful to have Sarah's help in making sure that the wedding day went smoothly. Ahead of the day, she created a wedding day itinerary to give to the bridal party and vendors, and helped in making an itinerary for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. She was great at responding quickly to any of my questions. On the day of, Sarah was readily available to let me know how the timeline was going and to provide comfort for my nerves. She helped carry my train during our photo session, and made sure we had what we needed like water. When my bustle broke during the reception she assisted in patching it up. Sarah attended to all those small details that can be so stressful when dealt with on your own. Above all, Sarah's kindness and professionalism made her such an excellent choice and I cannot imagine how the day would have gone without her! Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 10/01/2017

One Fine Day's reply:

It was an honor to be a part, Katherine & Scott! I'm so glad that I was able to assist and make your day run smoothly! Thank you for choosing One Fine Day. Congratulations! Sincerely, Sarah

Erin · Married on 09/09/2017

From the beginning Sarah and her team were on point. As "day of" coordinator, Sarah answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly. As planning a wedding on a farm, a venue that had little experience with larger scale weddings, Sarah reassured me and my husband that she would take care of everything. And that she did! Our wedding day was seamless and went off without a hitch! With contacting all the vendors, Bridal Party etc, I literally just had to look pretty and enjoy my day. I truly felt like a princess. I can't thank Sarah enough...she truly takes so much pride in her work and loves what she does that it shows.

One Fine Day 13
    One Fine Day 14

ERICA · Married on 09/08/2017

We used One Fine Day for our day of coordination and floral. We are SO glad we did! Sarah was so helpful and willing to answer any questions even before the 30 days leading up to the wedding (which are included in the package I purchased). She responded immediately every time I reached out and kept me completely relaxed and organized before and during our wedding. Our bouquets and arrangements were stunning, so stunning that I dried mine and have it displayed in a shadow box! Everything was reasonably priced, and well worth it! I would 100% recommend One Fine Day for coordination AND floral!!

One Fine Day 15

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

We used One Fine Day for our day of coordination and also four our flowers. Sarah and team were amazing and made our day just perfect. The flowers (and greenery) made exactly the statement we were looking for. Sarah made the day smooth and allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the moment. She helped with set-up (we couldn't get int the venue until the day) and tear down ( we had to remove everything that evening.) It was worth every penny so that we could have the best day ever and really not have to worry about a thing when it came to logistics.

Missy · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah was great from start to finish.
    When I first spoke to her over the phone, I knew she meant business.
    She got drinks for us, checked on us, fixed my bustle, etc..
    Her pricing is the best I've seen as well!

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah was the day of coordinator and floral designer for our wedding. She was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process, and was more than happy to answer the multitude of questions that we had. Her flowers were exquisite, and she set our decor throughout the venue beautifully. Sarah really captured our design vision for the day perfectly! She was super attentive throughout the event, and made sure that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Sarah!

Priti · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I are so glad we hired One Fine Day. Sarah was incredible and so prompt. She went above and beyond to make sure the day of our wedding ran as smoothly as possible seeing as we came across a few problems along the way! I met with Sarah about 1 month from the wedding date and she kept in the loop and heard from her on a frequent basis. She alleviated a lot of burden and all the last minute things/changes that would have been impossible for me to handle myself. She's more than great. I highly recommended Sarah and One Fine Day's wedding coordinator services.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2017

Sarah & The One Fine Day staff are nothing short of incredible. Their organization, commitment and talent is clearly evident when coordinating our wedding and creating the perfect flowers! Do yourself a favor and hire One Fine Day, you are basically guaranteed a perfect wedding!

Meredith · Married on 12/17/2016

Sarah was the day-of-coordinator for our wedding and we absolutely loved her! She was extremely organized and professional; she paid attention to every detail and had great suggestions to make our wedding day even better. She made sure our day went smoothly and that we had nothing to stress about!!

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah from One Fine Day was amazing to work with. She was great about working within our budget for flowers, and created absolutely beautiful bouquets. I know very little about floral arrangements and gave her a vague idea of what I wanted and what colors to use. She created a gorgeous bouquet for me and beautiful, smaller bouquets for my bridesmaids. She was very professional and so nice. I would highly recommend!