Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About On Site Style

Shelby White Beauty hairstylist and makeup artist, has been a stylist for brides, photoshoots, and runway shows at StyleWeek Providence since June 2010. Shelby travels to where the bride needs her to be, whether that is their home, hotel or wedding location. Catering to the RI and Southeatern CT area, On Site Style specializes in Bridal Hair, Makeup and Airbrush makeup, for that flawless look in any lighting. We are able to accomidate up to 5 people in the bridal party and are also availble for engagement photoshoots.

Let On Site Style take care of making you look and feel amazing on your BIG day, and you just relax!! Please contact On Site Style for pricing and any other questions at onsitestyle@hotmail.com

Follow On Site Style on

13d15557e8b80ae5 image
img5445
img4333
On Site Style
Loved working with Tiffany!
Loved working with Tiffany!
Hair and makeup by On Site Style
13d15557e8b80ae5 image
img5445

6 Reviews for On Site Style

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

Shelby did both my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the makeup for my mother, bridesmaid and maid of honor. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. I cannot say enough kind words about Shelby, beyond being an absolutely fantastic stylist (listening to what you want and advising on what would look best) she's an absolute pleasure to work with. Shelby was prompt and ensured we stuck to the schedule the morning of-- everyone was done on time. Beyond being professional, she is also absolutely hilarious and helped to alleviate the day of jitters. Shelby is 100% the type of person you want with you on your big day!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tonilee · Married on 07/01/2018

Shelby and her team made my bridesmaids, my mom and myself look beautiful on my wedding day. She made sure I liked how everything was coming out every step of the way. My makeup lasted all day and night. She kept me calm throughout the day as well. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Shelby and her team did the hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party on my wedding day. She was punctual, professional, and made everyone feel comfortable. She made me, my family, and friends look beautiful, the makeup was immaculate and stayed on for hours. She was always willing to make adjustments to make sure I was getting the perfect look. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/13/2017

On Site Style Pricing

On Site Style Price Rates

On Site Style FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8