About On Location Hair and Makeup Artist

San Francisco Wedding Day Hair & Makeup By Lia

Hi,

Congratulations on your upcoming Wedding and Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my site. My name is Lia Negrete and I am licensed professional Wedding Day Hair and Makeup Artist.I specialize in Wedding Day Beauty creating beautiful hairstyles and makeup along with their entire bridal party. I love doing Elopements, Destination Weddings, Same Sex Weddings, Special Events, San Francisco City Hall Weddings, City weddings all here in San Francisco and all over the Bay Area. I have over 18 years of experience with Brides from different backgrounds & cultures. I have been working doing Weddings from Miami , Los Angeles, San Francisco.I absolutely love what I do ! I love meeting new people, making many friends along the way. I have a fun creative entrepreneur spirit. I am  constantly in need to create, I love to explore anything new. I am always listening to music, I appreciate beauty in all things life has to offer. I am dreamer and always dream of my next Adventure. I always try to have Gratitude and give Respect. Congratulations and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Lia Negrete

Hair (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

My fiance loved them!! Thanks for all!!

Profile Picture John, 3/12/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup

I can't say enough positive things about Lia! She is simply amazing. I planned my wedding in San Francisco from the other side of the country, so all of our communication was primarily through email until the day before the wedding. Lia was the quickest out of all of my vendors to respond when we periodically emailed months in advance, was extremely sweet, professional, and a dream to work with! I had the normal nerves of planning a wedding from the other side of the country, and in the back of my mind pictured how awful it would be for someone not to show up on the wedding day. I had no doubts with Lia whatsoever! Her energy over the emails, quick responses, and knowledge of her work left me feeling so confident!

Lia came to my hotel the day of the wedding, not only was she on time, but was a pleasure to be around! I was full of nerves, but her calming and confident presence left me ready for the big moment. On top of that, she has insane beauty skills!! I have extremely thin hair, which was a concern on mine, I showed Lia several ideas of what I was looking for off of Pinterest and I could not have been happier of the outcome! The fact that she could look at several pictures and transform my hair into EXACTLY what I wanted was crazy to me. When it came to my makeup, I showed her a lot more pictures. The pictures I showed her were all somewhat different, but she took everything I showed her and used the best products to create exactly what I had envisioned. Better than what I envisioned, really.

Lia is simply the best. She is willing to work with you to achieve whatever you look you like, she is able to do any style you want, she will do anything she can to go above and beyond, she is professional, timely, personable... I could go on and on!

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/12/16, 3 Reviews

Tattoo Coverage
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Lia does amazing work on her brides- from makeup to hair. I also want to personally thank her SO MUCh for being there for me and sticking by me to helping me when I asked for advise for hair and or makeup. She believed in me and told me not to give up when brides got me down. I haven't met her but we became friends while we were in FL. I moved back home to NY and she moved back home to CA. We kept the communication and friendship still going. She is a very caring person. By her advise and support she had for me, I thank her so much for making me become a good stylist and makeup artist. Lia is very talented and is a good listener to what people want for their special day. If you are in the San Francisco area, Lia is the person you need to call. She does awesome work.

132 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

133 , Justin Drive, San Francisco, CA 94112   See On Map
415-513-2694 (phone)
On Location Hair and Makeup Artist is a wedding hair makeup artist from San Francisco servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Silicon Valley, and Bay Area. On Location Hair and Makeup Artist is a professional wedding Hair Makeup Artist that has been part of the San Francisco wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Bridal Hairstyles and professional Wedding Day makeup.