Cheers Babe

Los Angeles, CA View map

Luxury wedding photography team helping couples have super fun & stress free weddings since 2013. Based in California. Available for travel.

• Woman-owned

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Analise
    Analise E. Married on 03/20/2022

Amazing experience with Cheers Babe team!

Jess, Julia and Renee all did a fabulous job with our engagement and wedding photos!! Jess is just exceptional, so professional and fun at the same time, so much good energy, and amazing at coordinating the experience and editing photos. She takes care care and pride in her work and with her team and it shows! Julia took our engagement and wedding photos and was so kind and easy to work with. She is experienced and gives good promptings while allowing you your own creative juices to flow as well! Renee was our second shooter for our wedding and has great energy, creative ideas, and is very skilled behind the camera as well! Thank you Cheers Babe for so many beautiful keepsake shots from our wedding, and to anyone looking to hire Cheers Babe, you won't regret it!!!
  • Brenn
    Brenn D. Married on 10/02/2021

Can't imagine my wedding day without Jess

Something no one tells you... you are with your photographer for a lot of your wedding day and in some pretty emotional moments (good and bad!). Jess is the ultimate hype girl, who keeps you calm and on time all while taking the most beautiful pictures. She is organized, sent us an adorable gift when we booked her, and really made us feel like she really wanted to be there! She is incredible, book her!
    Alyssa B. Married on 10/03/2020

Photographer that feels like family!

Jess is the most thoughtful, insightful and talented photographer I've ever worked with! I was lucky to meet her at my best friend's wedding and was able to see her in her element. I wasn't even engaged at the time and I knew she would photograph my wedding some day

About 6 months later I got engaged to my best friend and the first thing I did was reach out to Jess to check her availability for our big day! She was flexible, professional, and so so sweet. As we dealt with COVID and so many changes to our wedding day, Jess was always a calm presence and was so helpful with her expertise as we jumped thru hurdles and made changes.

Our wedding was PERFECT and Jess made everything run seamlessly! She was calm and sweet but also forceful (in the best way!!!) to keep things running smoothly and on time. I was so comfortable with her!

Thank you Jess! You're amazing and The Beams are so thankful for you!!!! Anyone looking for a photographer in the Bay Area will not be disappointed!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Evergreen Wedding Films Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica! Not only have we had the opportunity to collaborate with Jessica on several amazing gigs, she chose us to do her own wedding! It was an absolute honor to have a fellow vendor chose us to do her bridal hair and makeup, her lovely Mama and two beautiful sisters too! A wedding that will forever go down in our books! Jessica is creative, talented & warm spirited. She has a true eye for what she does and goes above and beyond. Jessica has thee biggest heart and will make you smile the second you meet her! We personally refer her to both our clients and our own friends & families. Book with Jess, you will not be disappointed!

Los Angeles, CA, 90027
Location of (Cheers Babe)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding