Cheers Babe

144 S. Westmoreland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date

About Cheers Babe

Hi I'm Jess, the owner of Cheers Babe Photo! I am a wedding photographer for FUN couples serving Los Angeles, Palm Springs & Napa Valley. My ultimate goal as a photographer is to timelessly tell your beautiful and authentic love story.

Beyond snapping your most cherished memories, I will help you relax, laugh and feel confident in front of the camera. I build sincere friendships with my clients to create the kind of trust and bond that makes for gorgeous photos. Visit my website for more information about the Cheers Babe wedding experience!

Most couples invest between $5000 and $8000 for their wedding & engagement photography with Cheers Babe based on their specific photo needs. Cheers Babe Photo uses a combination of directed and photojournalistic photography styles to tell your authentic love story on your wedding day. Alongside your wedding day photography, Jess offers couples the choice of having an engagement shoot as well. Cheers Babe is based in Los Angeles, CA with associates in San Francisco, CA. Additionally, Cheers Babe offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Cheers Babe 6
Cheers Babe 7

Bri Buhaly · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Photographer

Jess is AMAZING! If you are considering her for your photographer, HIRE HER. Jess was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and she was fantastic. Jess is kind-hearted, fun, and has an incredible knack for making you feel at ease while she’s taking photos. My fiancé and I can get a bit camera shy, but Jess had us moving around and laughing the entire time. Jess is also a total wedding expert, and saved the day with her advice when I had several last-minute wedding dress issues. Finally, her photos are gorgeous. Many of our family and friends have commented on how beautifully our wedding photos turned out, and we have Jess to thank for capturing the joy and love around us on our wedding day. We highly recommend working with Jess!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Erica

Erica Turnlund Schuelke · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision We Made!

Choosing Cheers Babe / Jess as our wedding photographer was hands down the absolute best wedding decision we made! I honestly think Jess might be an angel because that's how big of an impact she had on our day. First off, Jess is just a kind, caring, funny and bubbly human being. She makes the awkward feelings of being in front of a camera melt away in 2.5 seconds without even trying. Jess also has impeccable taste and was such a good sounding board for ideas I had on our day of (ie. that probably won't look the way you way you think it will or yes, love that so much!!). Her responsiveness and support put me at ease so more times than I can count. Jess also took time to get to know my husband and I so it was that much easier to feel like ourselves around her which TOTALLY shows in our pictures. On top of all that, Jess was amazing at working with my other vendors, managing details, and of course was on time and on the money with everything she said she'd do. She even had a sneak peak of photos for us to look at before we even boarded a plan to our honeymoon. So on to the actual pictures themselves...this is probably a bit TMI for a wedding review but I was very insecure about getting my pictures taken for my engagement shoot and wedding. Jess was able to not only make me forget about my insecurities during our first
    session / engagement photos but then literally brought me to tears as I saw how stunning our photos turned out. Every ounce of insecurity I had was gone after that and it's entirely because of Jess. She was a blast at our wedding. All of our guests loved her and you can actually feel the vibe of our special day when you look at any of the photographs. We will never have enough words to express our gratitude to Cheers Babe but we can say BOOK HER AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Photographers with this kind of talent are one in a trillion!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Cheers Babe 13

Cheers Babe FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry
    Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica! Not only have we had the opportunity to collaborate with Jessica on several amazing gigs, she chose us to do her own wedding! It was an absolute honor to have a fellow vendor chose us to do her bridal hair and makeup, her lovely Mama and two beautiful sisters too! A wedding that will forever go down in our books! Jessica is creative, talented & warm spirited. She has a true eye for what she does and goes above and beyond. Jessica has thee biggest heart and will make you smile the second you meet her! We personally refer her to both our clients and our own friends & families. Book with Jess, you will not be disappointed!

• 144 S. Westmoreland Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90004 See on map