Cheers Babe

144 S. Westmoreland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,800
Availability Check your date

About Cheers Babe

Hi I'm Jess, the owner of Cheers Babe Photo! I am a wedding photographer for FUN couples serving Los Angeles, Palm Springs & Napa Valley. My ultimate goal as a photographer is to timelessly tell your beautiful and authentic love story.

Beyond snapping your most cherished memories, I will help you relax, laugh and feel confident in front of the camera. I build sincere friendships with my clients to create the kind of trust and bond that makes for gorgeous photos. Visit my website for more information about the Cheers Babe wedding experience!

Most couples invest between $5000 and $8000 for their wedding & engagement photography with Cheers Babe based on their specific photo needs. Cheers Babe Photo uses a combination of directed and photojournalistic photography styles to tell your authentic love story on your wedding day. Alongside your wedding day photography, Jess offers couples the choice of having an engagement shoot as well. Cheers Babe is based in Los Angeles, CA with associates in San Francisco, CA. Additionally, Cheers Babe offers the following services:

• Additional hours
Cheers Babe loves COLOR
Cheers Babe in Italy
Cheers Babe in Italy
Cheers Babe in Palm Springs
Cheers Babe loves Candids!
Cheers Babe loves Candids!
Cheers Babe in Monterey

Cheers Babe 6
Cheers Babe 7

Austin Chan · Married on 06/15/2019

Easy decision

Normally I don't write reviews, or really take the time to summarize my thoughts. Working with Jess and her team this weekend felt like it warranted a review. You should know I did almost zero planning for my wedding (yes, I'm very lucky), my wife did pretty much everything from interviewing vendors, to negotiating pricing, etc. Cheers Babe, and Jess came to us a referral of sorts, my wife, was the Maid of Honor at another wedding that was being photographed by Jess. One of our favorite photos of us as a couple was a candid shot on the dance floor taken at that wedding. With all the background said, when my wife, approached me about hiring a photographer for our wedding and that she wanted the same one from her friends wedding. I just nodded my head and went back to watching cartoons (probably). Flash forward to our wedding this last weekend, and I can easily say picking Jess and Cheers Babe was by far our best decision. She worked really well with our Videographer, which I will say is surprisingly important. They worked together to plan out shots, didn't get in each others way, gave us the direction we needed and kept us on schedule. Not only did she help us plan out our shot list to ensure that every family photo we could have wanted in every combination possible was shot in the most organized way possible. She was realistic in her expectations, and expertly dealt with the larger personalities of our extended family members. We received about 10 of our photos the next day, and can't wait until our entire package is sent over in the near future.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Bri Buhaly · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Photographer

Jess is AMAZING! If you are considering her for your photographer, HIRE HER. Jess was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and she was fantastic. Jess is kind-hearted, fun, and has an incredible knack for making you feel at ease while she’s taking photos. My fiancé and I can get a bit camera shy, but Jess had us moving around and laughing the entire time. Jess is also a total wedding expert, and saved the day with her advice when I had several last-minute wedding dress issues. Finally, her photos are gorgeous. Many of our family and friends have commented on how beautifully our wedding photos turned out, and we have Jess to thank for capturing the joy and love around us on our wedding day. We highly recommend working with Jess!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Cheers Babe FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry
    Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica! Not only have we had the opportunity to collaborate with Jessica on several amazing gigs, she chose us to do her own wedding! It was an absolute honor to have a fellow vendor chose us to do her bridal hair and makeup, her lovely Mama and two beautiful sisters too! A wedding that will forever go down in our books! Jessica is creative, talented & warm spirited. She has a true eye for what she does and goes above and beyond. Jessica has thee biggest heart and will make you smile the second you meet her! We personally refer her to both our clients and our own friends & families. Book with Jess, you will not be disappointed!

• 144 S. Westmoreland Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90004 See on map