Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry

32129 Lindero Canyon Road Suite #108D Westlake Village, CA 91361, Westlake Village, CA 91361 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry

Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry in Westlake Village, California. This team of 12 licensed esthetic professionals offer a personalized experience from beginning to end. The boutique has been featured on Style Me Pretty and Ruffled Blog for their phenomenal wedding work and testimonials from many happy brides. Cheek to Cheek guarantees a relaxed pampering experience, and advocate for natural beauty to showcase your features and personal style. Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry serves all of Southern California.

Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry provides onsite hair and makeup service for brides and bridal parties. They specialize in airbrush makeup t ensure a flawless finish that is waterproof, wear resistant, and long-lasting. They also offer hair styling for all types of hair. You can schedule makeup services, hair styling, or both for your big day.

Follow Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry on

Palm springs wedding
146330318755437725808896887225817785267897n

38 Reviews for Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry

Michelle M · Married on 12/31/2019

Never have I felt more beautiful!

Cheek to Cheek was recommended to me by my photographer Teresa of Teresa Marie Photography. Teresa had worked with the team several times, so I felt comfortable booking. Joanna was the artist that did both hair and makeup for my mother and I on my wedding day recently. Joanna was beyond fabulous! She exceeded my expectations, and delivered a result that was even better than my inspo photos! My husband loved my glam-yet natural look (my hair and makeup were flawless!!) I truly never have felt more beautiful, I looked like myself and not like I had a ton of makeup on. Several of my friends commented on how they had hoped for a similar "old-hollywood glam" look on their wedding day, but their vendors were not able to deliver. Positively worth every penny!! You cannot go wrong booking with Joanna.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Shana Graff · Married on 07/05/2019

HMU perfection!

Dana and Julie are the ultimate dream HMU team! Their work is beyond amazing and made me and my bridesmaids feel like the best versions of ourselves. They truly wanted me to feel perfect on my wedding day and were complete professionals from hire to execution. I still can't believe how amazing my hair and makeup turned out! Beyond their talent, these ladies are amazing to work with and created the best atmosphere while we were getting ready. You won't regret hiring this team!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

Worth the money!

Although they can be a tad bit more expensive than other companies, they are ABSOLUTELY worth it. They made me and my bridal party feel so comfortable and special on the big day. I went to their studio for a trial which was convenient and highly recommended. Emerald did my makeup on my wedding day and she did a great job. I would definitely use them again in the future for events, family photos, etc. One of my bridesmaids is a TV producer who is very familiar with the hair and makeup industry and she kept commenting on how great of a job they did.

Sent on 07/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• FilmLife Moments Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Cheek to Cheek on at least five different weddings, and they made every bride look stunning! Fantastic makeup artists.

• Kimberlee Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best makeup/hair vendors in the area by far. Always creates stunning outcomes on my brides. Use her often for stylized shoots due to her creativity and positive attitude! Love Dana and her crew!

• Spanish Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

We cant say enough about Cheek to Cheek. Dana and her team of talent are always amazing. They are reliable, great on time and our clients always look stunning. Hair and Makeup is such a personal thing and we highly recommend you to trust Cheek to Cheek to make you feel your best on such a special day!

• 32129 Lindero Canyon Road Suite #108D Westlake Village, CA 91361, Suite #24 Westlake Village, CA, 91361 See on map
    Location of (Cheek to Cheek Makeup & Hair Artistry)