Cheers Babe Reviews

Cheers Babe 4
Cheers Babe 5

Austin Chan · Married on 06/15/2019

Easy decision

Normally I don't write reviews, or really take the time to summarize my thoughts. Working with Jess and her team this weekend felt like it warranted a review. You should know I did almost zero planning for my wedding (yes, I'm very lucky), my wife did pretty much everything from interviewing vendors, to negotiating pricing, etc. Cheers Babe, and Jess came to us a referral of sorts, my wife, was the Maid of Honor at another wedding that was being photographed by Jess. One of our favorite photos of us as a couple was a candid shot on the dance floor taken at that wedding. With all the background said, when my wife, approached me about hiring a photographer for our wedding and that she wanted the same one from her friends wedding. I just nodded my head and went back to watching cartoons (probably). Flash forward to our wedding this last weekend, and I can easily say picking Jess and Cheers Babe was by far our best decision. She worked really well with our Videographer, which I will say is surprisingly important. They worked together to plan out shots, didn't get in each others way, gave us the direction we needed and kept us on schedule. Not only did she help us plan out our shot list to ensure that every family photo we could have wanted in every combination possible was shot in the most organized way possible. She was realistic in her expectations, and expertly dealt with the larger personalities of our extended family members. We received about 10 of our photos the next day, and can't wait until our entire package is sent over in the near future.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Bri Buhaly · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Photographer

Jess is AMAZING! If you are considering her for your photographer, HIRE HER. Jess was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and she was fantastic. Jess is kind-hearted, fun, and has an incredible knack for making you feel at ease while she’s taking photos. My fiancé and I can get a bit camera shy, but Jess had us moving around and laughing the entire time. Jess is also a total wedding expert, and saved the day with her advice when I had several last-minute wedding dress issues. Finally, her photos are gorgeous. Many of our family and friends have commented on how beautifully our wedding photos turned out, and we have Jess to thank for capturing the joy and love around us on our wedding day. We highly recommend working with Jess!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Erica

Erica Turnlund Schuelke · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision We Made!

Choosing Cheers Babe / Jess as our wedding photographer was hands down the absolute best wedding decision we made! I honestly think Jess might be an angel because that's how big of an impact she had on our day. First off, Jess is just a kind, caring, funny and bubbly human being. She makes the awkward feelings of being in front of a camera melt away in 2.5 seconds without even trying. Jess also has impeccable taste and was such a good sounding board for ideas I had on our day of (ie. that probably won't look the way you way you think it will or yes, love that so much!!). Her responsiveness and support put me at ease so more times than I can count. Jess also took time to get to know my husband and I so it was that much easier to feel like ourselves around her which TOTALLY shows in our pictures. On top of all that, Jess was amazing at working with my other vendors, managing details, and of course was on time and on the money with everything she said she'd do. She even had a sneak peak of photos for us to look at before we even boarded a plan to our honeymoon. So on to the actual pictures themselves...this is probably a bit TMI for a wedding review but I was very insecure about getting my pictures taken for my engagement shoot and wedding. Jess was able to not only make me forget about my insecurities during our first
    session / engagement photos but then literally brought me to tears as I saw how stunning our photos turned out. Every ounce of insecurity I had was gone after that and it's entirely because of Jess. She was a blast at our wedding. All of our guests loved her and you can actually feel the vibe of our special day when you look at any of the photographs. We will never have enough words to express our gratitude to Cheers Babe but we can say BOOK HER AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Photographers with this kind of talent are one in a trillion!!

Cheers Babe 6
    Cheers Babe 11
    Sent on 02/13/2019

rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I used Cheers Babe Photo for our Palm Springs Wedding last month. We are SO happy we chose Jess to capture moments from our special day and would give her a million stars if we could! We chose jess mainly for her style -- fun and creative which is exactly what we were looking for. But from the moment we booked, to the day we got our photos back, our experience with Jess was amazing! Jess has excellent communication -- she is super responsive to client needs and questions throughout the process. She also makes you feel very comfortable - I didn't feel an ounce of stress from any of the photos. Jess is also very efficient - I was nervous that we'd get off track with family photos and miss out on cocktail hour but that was not the case thanks to Jess! Jess sent us our wedding photos recently and they are so perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Cheers Babe for your wedding if you are looking to capture your wedding photos with a fun, non-cheesy vibe

Sent on 11/25/2018

roxanne · Married on 09/02/2018

Jess was very professional in all aspects as my event photographer. Excellent communication before, during, and after. My photos were awesome! Plus, I received them very quickly. I highly recommend Cheers Babe for your photography needs.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Nina · Married on 08/18/2018

My entire experience with Jess as our wedding photographer has been fantastic. When I was first researching for photographers, I knew exactly what kind of look & feel I was searching for. Fun, bubbly, colorful, lots of pink tones, natural, and modern. Jess had all of that in her portfolio. On top of that, I found her to be incredibly professional, friendly, and helpful. I chose the package that included an engagement session and a second photographer for the wedding -- and it was totally worth it. She sent me helpful guides and worked with me on my wedding timeline to make sure we maximized her time and kept the order of activities as efficient as possible. I had guests reach out to me after the wedding saying how they really liked my photographer and her professionalism.

I just received my wedding photos this week and they turned out so beautiful. I can't stop looking at them! I would recommend Jess to anyone looking for a professional photographer for their wedding. You can rest assure that the final product will be amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nadia · Married on 08/03/2018

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to begin! Jess was PHENOMENAL. From initial contact to our wedding day, she was nothing but professional, sweet and thoughtful. I poked around on her website and Instagram to get a feel for her style, and after talking with her it was an easy decision to book CheersBabe for our wedding. In the months leading up to our big day, she was responsive whenever I had a question and always offered to help any way she could (even if it wasn't directly related to the wedding day photography). I truly felt like she was excited to capture our wedding. Come wedding day, I was so nervous (!)... but she was calm, cool and collected, and helped put me at ease - I think it's just in her nature. She took control, did what she had to do, and kept a smile on her face the entire time. My whole family loved her! She had an assistant with her, she was also a joy. Loved working with them both.

Our wedding was on Aug. 3, and we have already received our photos. They are absolutely stunning. We didn't want a lot of cliche photos, and she totally captured the mood and our love perfectly. She has an awesome eye and style, and I couldn't be happier. We've sent the gallery to family and friends, and everyone keeps commenting on how incredible our photographer was.

We didn't want your run-of-the-mill wedding photographer, and Jess was far from that. I love her quirky style and her love for love. My mother-in-law said it best to Jess - "you are a master of your trade!" Jess was just an absolute joy to work with.

Cheers Babe 12
    Cheers Babe 13
    Cheers Babe 14
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Jess was great! From the very beginning of the process she was super organized and laid out exactly what we needed to know about the differences in services she offered (pricing, aesthetic, etc). Her bubbly personality shines through all of her communication and matched her exactly when we finally got to meet in person. Planning a wedding from across the country isn't the easiest thing, but Jess made the photography part a breeze. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our wedding day as well as our guests who were also being photographed. It felt like we had been long time friends which made us all want to just continue taking pictures. Our photos came out great and make us want to do it all over again! Highly recommend Jess if you want to ensure on having a great time!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • I

India · Married on 03/24/2018

Jessica is ethereal; extremely delicate.
    She pays attention to detail and makes you come alive all at the same time. She knows how to use her time wisely too; capturing a wide range of different shots and looks. She uses more than just her eyes and hands to capture these photos. (Keep in mind, I remember one time we were shooting and she had TWO cameras around her neck. SKILLS!) She uses her full imagination and creativity. Never holding back. When you go through your photos you will see a story you never knew could be told.

Thanks, Jessica. You deserve ALL the best and much success. CONGRATULATIONS on changing lives' through your photography. xo

Sent on 10/20/2016

Annie · Married on 02/24/2018

Choosing Cheers Babe as our wedding photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Not only does she have a great eye and knack for curating beautiful, candid moments but she makes the entire experience feel relaxed and FUN! Her personality was a total value add to the entire day, particularly while we were getting ready and nerves were starting to kick in. We are in love with our photos. They have a natural look and feel to them that we love. Jess did an incredible job capturing every moment from our wedding day! Thank you Jess!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Johanna · Married on 11/19/2017

Jessica Lynne Studios goes above and beyond to make your special day memorable. Jessica captures each photo by encouraging you to feel comfortable and natural. I have had the opportunity as a bridesmaid in a wedding and a model in an event she photographed. Jessica was professional yet built a relationship with the bridal party and models. Jessica makes you feel confident, beautiful and excited about your special day! The product of her work is amazing! You will not regret your decision to have Jessica Lynne Studios as your wedding/ elopement photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jasmin · Married on 10/15/2017

Jess is really good natured and easy to work with from start to finish. She blended into the crowd and took amazing candid photos that captured the energy of the day. She also made the family photos quick and painless so we could enjoy as much time at the reception as possible. Her final product was simply beautiful. On top of having a beautiful wedding album of our own, our friends and family all have great prints of themselves that they are thrilled with! When planning a wedding there are so many decisions to make... let photography be an easy one and go with Jess!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Robyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Jess is an amazing photographer in so many ways! I highly recommend her to anyone. Some key highlights:
    - Execution - The photos themselves turned out beautifully.
    - Planning - Jess was very flexible with planning based on our preferences, and she also had a lot of helpful suggestions to make the day flow smoothly.
    - Direction - Part of photography is making sure the people are set up and framed in optimal lighting and position. Jess was able to do this with grace and speed.
    - Quick turnaround - Jess shared a handful of her favorite photos the day after the wedding, then a quick photo reel a few weeks later, then the full photo set available for download a few weeks after that. My sister got married a 2 months before me, and I got my photos before she did.
    - Presence - During some of the key moments like the ceremony and the speeches, Jess was able to take amazing photos but also stay in the background.
    - Value - We did a lot of research and the combination of Jess's price and quality were unmatched.

Cheers Babe 15
    Cheers Babe 16
    Sent on 11/28/2017

Patrick · Married on 08/15/2017

Not only is Jess an amazingly gifted artist but she is also one of the greatest humans you could ever get to know.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for someone to put your nerves at ease, bring even more joy and laughter to your big day, while capturing it all perfectly, then Jessica is your girl! Jessica went out of her way to bring us to the best spots at our venue to take some amazing shots. She is dedicated, caring, helpful, professional, personable and knows what she is doing. You will not be disappointed with her work. We have been getting compliments on our wedding photos for weeks now and would recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer!

Sent on 11/02/2016

molly · Married on 12/01/2016

Jessica is absolutely amazing! She's just as talented as she is sweet - 5 stars all around!

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • User7351981 · 2+ years ago

Jess is both personal and professional - and this is a hard combination to find. She made me feel completely at ease in front of the camera by giving sweet compliments to help me relax and offering helpful direction at the same time :) It's obvious she is comfortable behind the camera as well, and she loves what she does! I also love that Jess captures traditional shots, but she's not afraid to mix it up and try something different - and she always creates something beautiful and unique. This is where she shines! Jess keeps everyone on schedule and she is reliable and passionate about her work. I highly recommend her !!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Derek · Married on 09/18/2016

Jessica Lynne Studios produced amazing work! Jessica worked with what we needed, and ended up helping us with way more than just photography when our wedding coordinator wasn't around. She was extremely responsive and the photos were top notch, she captured details well and focused on exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Where do I even begin? I don't think I can put into words how much I love Jessica. My experience with Jessica is nothing short of extraordinary from beginning to end. I knew that I wanted to work with Jessica after our first meeting. I love the amazing energy that she had. Jessica was extremely passionate about what she does and it made me feel extremely at ease. Most importantly, she had the ability to make both my husband and I feel comfortable. We felt like we had known Jessica for a long time. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early with a big smile and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone would not stop complementing about how amazing she was. All my guests LOVED her. Jessica's work is simply phenomenal. It simply speaks for itself. She is incredibly talented and has such an amazing eye for the work that she does. She is an artist and it shows. She was able to capture every moment of our wedding day in such a beautiful and elegant way. It was everything we had hoped for and more. She exceeded all of our expectations. I am so thankful that I had Jessica as my photographer. My husband and I loved all our pictures and it's been really difficult for us to select the pictures we dislike because honestly there are none. Oh did I mention, I also woke up to a couple of pictures in my inbox the day after the wedding?! And she also followed up with me just a few days after the wedding to send me more pictures! I cannot be more thankful for her. I have recommended her to all my family and friends. I will probably be using Jessica's services again in the future for all other major life events. Future brides, look no further. I have no doubt that she is one of the best photographers in the industry!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Beth · Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica is both professional and fun! She listens well to what her clients want producing the most beautiful photos!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Natalie · Married on 04/30/2016

Jessica is not only a great photographer, but such a joy to be around. On our wedding day, Jessica stuck by our side to capture the most special moments, including the goofy ones :) We will definitely call on Jessica again in a heartbeat for important moments in our lives that we want to document.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Angie · Married on 04/08/2016

Jessica Lynne Studios is the best! Jessica is very creative she takes amazing photos in any location. She was very flexible with pricing. I greatly appreciated her responsiveness and giuniune heart. She brought so much joy and peace on such a chaotic day. And lastly we love our photos! Jessica caught moments that I forgot even happened. If you choose her you will not be disappointed:-)

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lesli · Married on 03/12/2016

In a world where everyone and their mother has decided they are a photographer, Jessica actually has a 4-year degree to back it up. Her eye is amazing resulting in incredibly beautiful photos. They literally take your breath away! I've watched her shoot weddings and she is always in the right place in the right time, capturing the special moments. Her personality is fun and sweet, so she is able to diffuse any nerves. She makes the day feel relaxed and fun and encourages her clients to slow down and enjoy their special day. Honestly, her level of skill is worth far more than she charges! If you are looking for a great photographer, Jessica is the one for the job.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Y

Yelena R · Married on 12/22/2015

Jessica is a gifted and caring photographer. She has a passion for capturing the sweet, special moments in the greatest day of your life. Super easy to work with, chill, and there for the client. Her photos for my engagement were stunning, and I will cherish them always!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 12/13/2015

I whole-heartedly recommend Jessica Lynn Studios for any photography need. Jessica photographed my family for Christmas last year, and the results are a true family treasure. Jessica worked calmly and cheerfully with my young children, and was able to capture their unique personalities in gorgeous photos in about half an hour! Jessica also edited my photos very promptly and beautifully and made them available in no time. I have already booked her for our family photos again this year!

Sent on 10/25/2016