O'Malley Photographers

Seattle, WA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are Scott and Ashlee O’Malley, the husband and wife team behind the cameras at O’Malley Photographers. Together we are lifestyle and wedding photographers with a love for medium format film, inspiring locations and natural light. Our home is the captivating city of Seattle, but we love to travel and feel privileged that photography commissions have taken us around the world.

Meeting new people while creating timeless, beautiful and fun pictures is an adventure that makes us come alive. Our approach to photography combines a thoughtful mixture of fine art and documentary styles. This means we compose and direct at times to create the best possible image, without missing the in-between moments that are full of soul.

We believe whole-heartedly that timeless is always in style, simplicity wins, high quality is worth the pursuit and having fun is the best way to create genuine photographs.

This is what we do and what we love. We invite you to join us. Together let’s create something that will last a lifetime.

Visit Our Website

Visit Our Blog

Like Us on Facebook

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexandra S. Getting married on 08/12/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great time and beautiful photos with O'Malley Photographers!

Scott was such a fabulous photographer for our engagement shoot! My fiance and I have never done a professional photo shoot together and didn't know what to expect. Before the shoot Scott was so communicative with us and let us choose locations but also suggested ideas. He made us feel comfortable and that lended itself to us acting natural and looking like ourselves in the photos. He was a great sport and came on our boat (with my parents on it as well) and even joined us for pizza when we wrapped up. We love our pictures and he captured exactly what we were looking for and can't wait to have him photograph our wedding!
  • Haley
    Haley P. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely talented and fun to work with

The O’Malley’s captured our wedding beautifully and were so much fun to work with. They went above and beyond to get all shots we requested and then some. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion.
    Grace L. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Scott is extremely talented and easy to work with!

We have had such a great experience working with Scott! I was super drawn to his work and style on his website, but once I met him on a Facetime call, we clicked right away and I knew he would be a great fit and someone I would be excited to have a part of our team. He is super easy to work with and has a very calm and joyful vibe that really put me and my fiance at ease during our engagement session. He helped give us some direction but did not overly pose us and we love how our engagement pictures turned out. On one of my favorite pictures I wanted to use on the save the date, there wa a small wrinkle on my dress and I asked if he could edit it out, and he was able to magically edit out the wrinkle within hours. We can't wait to work with Scott more!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Creations by Chris Creations by Chris Wedding Invitations

I have a custom bridal business in Quincy, WA and Scott and his wife were the photographers on a wedding I worked on. His photography is amazing and I'm happy to be working with him again this weekend on another wedding.

Seattle, WA, 98119
Location of (O'Malley Photographers)

O'Malley Photographers frequently asked questions

O'Malley Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
O'Malley Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
O'Malley Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
O'Malley Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding