43 Main Street, Peabody, MA 01960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Olio

Turn your event dream into a reality.

This historic space has been outfitted with every modern amenity to be the ideal space to host functions of all kinds. We believe in providing a non-traditional venue so that our clients have more options to make the space uniquely their own. Without any decor, the soaring ceilings and cement walls feel "industrial chic" but clients can transform the space with glitz and glam, rustic touches, romantic lighting, modern lines, whimsical details, and vintage furniture. If you can dream it, it can be done at Olio.

We love to host weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, corporate meetings and parties, fundraisers and galas, photo shoots, banquets, trade shows and expos, classes, workshops, and retreats. Contact us today!

• Mission on the Bay

Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for Olio

• Greg

Greg Capozzi · Getting married on 07/08/2020

Stunning Venue, a Breathtaking Experience!!!

We used this newly renovated space for a promotional video shoot and our experience was outstanding. After Sarah & Ellen took over this old theater, we believed in their vision and always knew it would be a magical renovation. They are so passionate about bringing this building back to life, and they're equally passionate about taking great care of their clients. We had a wonderful experience working and recording in this space and couldn't be more pleased with the end the result. The combination of the warm wood tones on the floor, against the industrial walls and the high ceilings, makes for such a dramatic impact that will wow anyone lucky enough to spend some time here. Great job ladies and thank you so much for hosting us. Can't wait to come back!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Hilary Basch · Married on 12/07/2019

Overwhelmingly beautiful space and great experience!

This space is breathtaking. To be honest, when my now-husband and I were thinking about spaces to get married, we had no idea what we were looking for but we knew what we weren't looking for. So many wedding venues are pre-designed - skewing a certain style that just wasn't us. As soon as we saw Olio come to life we knew we had to get married there. It is open and overwhelmingly beautiful. It is a blank canvas but gives you enough of a beautiful back drop that you don't need much to let it do it's thing. Pictures speak for themselves.

The owners, Sarah and Ellen, were responsive, helpful, and passionate. We went one step further and booked Sarah's day of coordination service, Without a Hitch, and could not have done it without her amazing and cool-headed hire Jess.

Thank you for making our wedding day what it was!!!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Kayla Mccarthy · Married on 10/05/2019

Industrial Dream

I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing my experience with Olio was. When I first contacted Olio, they were very much under construction. I booked the venue after no tour, not seeing any pictures. But Sarah described her vision and assured me it was going to be amazing. Leading up to the wedding, Sarah kept me in the loop with all the construction details and sending me lots of pictures. When I finally got to see the finished product, it was better than I could have ever envisioned. The floors are absolutely gorgeous. The walls are so industrial, which is exactly what I wanted. The HUGE windows are to die for! You are able to bring in whatever you would like to decorate, so the venue truly does become one of a kind for your wedding. So many of my guests told me how much they adored the space and how unique is was from the cookie cutter wedding venue. Sarah is an absolute dream to work with (she was also my day of coordinator). She has so much knowledge and was there to answer any questions I had immediately, even right after giving birth! If we ever an excuse for another big party, it will be with Olio and Sarah!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Olio FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Historic Building
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January