Olga Kubrak Photography

9 Reviews for Olga Kubrak Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Ross · Married on 11/16/2019

A wonderful photographer!

Olga was an integral part of our wedding experience. She is kind, responsive and truly a great photographer. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our special day!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Olga Kubrak Photography's reply:

• Trista

Trista Tabanico · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Photographer

Olga is a fantastic photographer. We met her through one of Shadowridge Golf Clubs Bridal Shows. Not only does she capture beautiful moments with families, individuals, and couples, she is such a patient and fun person to work with. We had a family engagement photo session with her and she was amazing with our son and we got some beautiful beach family photos. She was super flexible about rescheduling too, because our first date got rained out! Then for our wedding, she spent 8 hours on site taking getting ready photos, Ceremony, and reception photos. Plus she has special promotions that allowed us to get a discounted price for both sessions. She made such beautiful keepsakes for us to remember this wonderful day!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Stunning

I was made aware of Olga by a few friends that had worked with her. I loved her work and when it came time for my search for a wedding photographer I made it a point to get in contact with her. I ended up meeting her in person before I reached out to her at a bridal bazaar in the north county. I was sooo excited to meet her that we exchanged numbers and began discussing packages. I booked her and her husband of That Fun Booth shortly thereafter.

Our package included:

*Pre-wedding consultation
    *6 hours of photographic coverage on location (portraits, ceremony, reception)
    *Up to 400 hand edited images on a USB drive in JPG format in high resolution
    *Shared vendor list and recommendations
    *Delivery of all edited images within 4 weeks of the wedding date
    *Three complimentary 8 x 10 professional prints chosen by bride and groom
    *Access to an online image library where images will be available for viewing for up to 30 days after the delivery date

We felt so completely comfortable with Olga. She has such a great rapport and guided us through the day with ease. This is important as one can feel pretty tired after taking numerous amounts of pictures with family and friends.

My husband and I received our sneak peak from the wedding while we were on our honeymoon. I have to say, the photos we received were absolutely breathtaking. She expertly captured our love, joy, happiness from not only us but also of our family and friends - and this was just from the sneak peak.

Look no further and Hire Olga!!! Soo happy we did!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

• 3612 Seacrest Way Oceanside, 92056 See on map
    Location of (Olga Kubrak Photography)