Olga Kubrak Photography

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Vanessa
    Vanessa D. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yes, choose her as your photographer!

I don't know how to summarize all the good things I have to say about Olga. Holy moly, I'll do my best to provide a brief overview of our awesome experience! My husband and I have NEVER done professional photography before and she held our hands and patiently prompted through every session. Now, both my husband and I are functional introverts- so it was hard to be the center of undivided attention. Yes, I won't lie, there are times you'll feel awkward but she makes taking pictures fun and enjoyable. I distinctly recall she was able to make the both of us genuinely laugh in both sessions we worked with her. On top of that, she's so kind and helped me with my anxiety I had especially for our wedding. I wanted to add that Olga gets your preview photos in a timely manner and you'll quickly be able to see her high levels of skill she demonstrates. She truly was such a joy to work with and I plan to schedule photo sessions in the future 🤗
    An On Married on 07/18/2021

Highly Recommend!

Olga was incredible to work with. She was super flexible with date/time/location changes due to the pandemic. Above all, she's incredibly professional and kind, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    An On Married on 07/18/2021

Highly Recommend!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Seacrest Way San Diego, CA, 92056
Location of (Olga Kubrak Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding