705 Oxford Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

About Offidani Photography

We are a father and son team that gives the best of both worlds a traditional, classic style combined with the contemporary, photojournalistic style. Our coverage begins with the preparation through the celebration. Because of our love of your wedding we capture every romantic and tender moment along with all the fun of the celebration. Our goal is to give you all the memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Follow Offidani Photography on

0598401713500a1f 1260909788111 01
0598401713500a1f 1260909788111 01

22 Reviews for Offidani Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/25/2014

Joe was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Everytime I turned around he was snapping pictures of myself and the groom during the reception. He was sure to take each of the core shots I wanted.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Erin · Married on 11/12/2011

Joe was excellent to work with. He had a variety of packages to work with any budget. He was very thorough and took many unique photos. Our wedding was in Baltimore and he used the city as the background for many of the shots, which was very important to me. I feel like he did a fantastic job of capturing memories for us. Everyone that has seen the pictures has loved them. I would highly recommend Offidani photography.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2011

Joe was super fun to work with and we are very happy with the memories he created for us. My husband and I found Joe's rates to be very affordable and his ability to work out a payment plan for us was extremely helpful. He traveled over an hour to come to our wedding and was on time, excited, and full of ideas. His enthusiasm made our photo session with our wedding party fun and playful. He even jumped in bushes if he had to in order to get the perfect shot! People actually enjoyed standing around for photos! I have gotten so many compliments not only on my photos, but on Joe himself, many saying, "your photographer was so nice!" or, "he was so much fun!" Personality and professionalism are the two things I was looking for, and Joe Offidani has both to offer. We had a blast and now have gorgeous photos to show off. Thank you Joe!! Love, The Panrocks.

Sent on 08/19/2011