7072 Baptist Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About October Productions

I personally pride myself on giving clients what they deserve on their wedding day. This is a hectic moment in one's life, and I want to give every client something they can look back on and cherish for a lifetime.

This is the reason why I moved into the hybrid world of Event Journalism. One lead vendor to cover every aspect of your special day and to provide you with photo, video or a combo package that will seamlessly blend the day's events together. If you've had a chance to view any of our samples, you'll clearly see that each wedding is different. Each wedding is tailored to a certain personality, and those personalities are a reflection of my work.

Packages begin at $1,800.00 and offer a wide variety for even the most budget-conscious Bride. My non-intrusive shooting style for both photo and video is geared toward capturing some of the most candid and unexpected moments of your day. Custom designed coffee table albums are made of handcrafted leather and bound by one of the finest printing labs in the country. Each album is tailored to the client and much like a snowflake, no two are the same. Online proofing allows friends and family from around the world to log on and visit your proofs any time of day, and you'll see 100-200 Fine Art images appear within a FEW DAYS after your event.

This is one of the most important and memorable moments of your life. Words cannot express how I felt on that gorgeous October day inside Heinz Chapel when I exchanged vows with my wife. They say a picture's worth a 1000 words. When I look at the picture on my wall, I can honestly say that's true.

2d1e29f63667ff57 1254854216995 0035
2d1e29f63667ff57 1254854216995 0035

2 Reviews for October Productions

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2009

Jason is probably one of the best photgraphers in Pittsburgh. He was so easy to deal with, fairly priced and very accomodating to our needs. The end result was the best part - he managed to capture our wedding day, and our relationship in the photo album to a T. The pictures were beautiful, and people still won't stop talking about the wedding album he created. We were so happy with his work, and would recommend him to anyone!

Mike & Brittany Williams

Sent on 10/12/2009

Jodi · Married on 08/26/2006

Jason and his assistant were phenomenal on our wedding day. There were so many issues that day, and yet, you wouldn't know it from the pictures! He has an extreme eye for detail and his videos are INCREDIBLE!!! So easy to work with and truly caters to his clients! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/13/2009

October Productions FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• October Productions 1
    10% Off Select Packages or Free Engagement Session
    If a booking is locked in within 30 days of today's date you'll receive an additional 10% OFF select wedding packages or a free 3 hour engagement session with a free 8x10 guest album for display at your reception.

• 7072 Baptist Road Bethel Park, 15102 See on map