6801 N. Camino Verde, Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 11

About Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch

The Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch is a twenty-acre, exclusive use, event center sitting high above the city and surrounded by lush desert. Built in the 1890's, this is one of the oldest guest ranches in the state.

The intrinsic beauty, rich history, and multiple facilities make the ranch a perfect place to hold unforgettable events.

Our all inclusive packages make wedding planning easy and they can be tailored to fit any size group or budget.

We would love to help coordinate one of the most important days of your life.

Follow Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch on

64 Reviews for Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch

• Bri

Bri · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Omg.. what to say about them. They are fantastic! So accommodating! They made the planning process as stress free as possible! The day of, they made it stress free, hassle free and easygoing. Their staff is professional and amazing! Their food is absolutely delicious as well! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch's reply:

Hello Bri, Thank you again for making The Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch apart of your big day, it was an honor to take care of you. Many Congrats to you & your new husband! :)
    -Oasis
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 03/02/2019

Everything was amazing!

I cannot begin to express how happy we are to have chosen Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch for our wedding. Not only was their staff was so helpful throughout the whole planning process, but the wedding day went PERFECTLY. We had numerous guests tell us how impressed they were with the staff, because the event ran so smoothly. Guests always knew where to sit, what was going on, and what was happening next. The staff was so on top of everything; there were no moments of panic or worrying that something was going wrong… they are so experienced and seem to have the wedding process down to a science. One family friend described our wedding as “perfect” (I agree, but I’m biased ). Also, their food is amazing! They take great pride in making sure to serve remarkable, memorable food. And even more importantly, the bride and groom have a staff member designated to them throughout the event, to make sure all of their needs are being taken care of… including making sure they get to eat their food and cake! Almost all of my friends had told me before getting married that they didn’t even get a piece of their wedding cake or didn’t get to eat more than a couple bites of their food. However, my husband and I got to eat it all, AND were still able to greet all of our guests during dinner. Also, the staff saved the leftover cake in their kitchen refrigerator so we picked it up the next morning on our way out and were able to take home the leftovers and enjoy our cake the whole next week! Success! When looking for a venue it was so important to my husband and I that our wedding be not only about us, but about our guests having a great time. Oasis absolutely made this happen. I have had four people tell me it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and seven people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to. I honestly wouldn’t change one single thing about my wedding. Zero regrets. Thank you, Oasis!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Becky,
    Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day & thank you for the great review!
    We wish you both the best in your lifelong journey together. Congratulations!
    -The Oasis Team
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

INCREDIBLE experience, Everything we wanted and so much more

We had the most incredible and perfect experience getting married at Wild Horse in February. The venue was beautiful, the staff were amazing, the food was delicious. We had about 170 guests for our Sunday afternoon wedding. I know my guests loved the Wild Horse venue and staff as much as we did because we hear about it almost daily.

Judy, Raynu, and the staff are great to work with. Their planning process is very flexible. It allows you to be as detail oriented or hands off as you need. I am very detailed oriented and Type A, so it helped that they sat me down 7 months in advance, at our first meeting, asked me a few questions, and then built a rough timeline of the wedding day from there. It was the first time I was able to wrap my head around how the day would lay out and allowed me to plan so many other things from there.

After the first meeting, I had a few months to fill in a few other blanks. My (then) fiance, (now) husband and I had some out-of-the-box, creative ideas planned. Wild Horse was so supportive in saying “whatever you want, we got you” over and over again. And they meant it!

I really love how hands-on the staff are. We went back and forth as to whether we should hire a coordinator. I’m so glad we didn’t because the WH staff really take care of everything, even the little things you assume aren’t necessarily a venue’s responsibility -- they make it their responsibility so you don’t have to worry. They helped our florist (a personal friend and wedding guest) transfer our flowers from the ceremony backdrop to the dinner tables because they doubled as centerpieces. They assigned us a staff member to follow us around all day, making sure we ate and drank and got where we needed to be (thanks Christina!) She also made sure we had someone to take home gifts after the wedding, and tiny things like that.

Even though they were so detail-oriented and on top of everything, they also kept the vibe casual. I mean, it’s a party after all. Even though they were working, they seemed like they were having fun and happy to be a part of the day, which they were -- a big part.

Some other great things about them:
    -The venue itself is beautiful. We brought in some decor (ceremony florals, centerpiece and table decor), but we really didn’t need much because they have gorgeous trees and succulents all over the place, nice garden structures like a gazebo and a lily pond, a canopy of string lights over our dinner area. It’s called The Oasis for a reason.
    -Our DJ Jim was awesome. Part of the WH process is providing us with one of their DJs. We were able to connect with Jim a few weeks in advance. Jim was awesome about helping with all the little email questions and side-surprises we wanted (surprise speeches, songs accompaniments, etc). He was flexible on the day and great at going with the flow. He really helped keep the energy of the evening up and moving.
    -Wild Horse is a one stop shop for the most part. The only vendors we needed were florist, photographer, and cake. The rest of the planning was centralized with them and so easy to manage, with their guidance.
    -They have a honeymoon cabin that you can stay the night in after the party. It’s adorably cozy and they make sure to stock it with food, water, champagne, and your own slices of wedding cake! So in case you didn’t get a chance to eat (which we actually did because Christina made sure we did) you can eat more, always a plus. It’s also a very romantic place to spend your first night together -- just you and your new spouse, in a cozy cabin, under the desert sky.
    -There’s a ton of parking for guests. It’s very accessible
    -Dinner was buffet style but for guests with special dietary needs, the Chef makes them their own special plate!
    -The venue has dozens of unique areas that lend themselves for photos. You can’t turn a corner without finding a great backdrop.
    -Great communication -- we always heard from them within a day.
    -Great pricing!

I loved this place and I loved the process of planning with them. They have done this thousands of times and their experience comes across in the most comforting and insightful way. They will always defer to whatever the couple wants, but they will also always have advice or an opinion if you need it.

If I could marry them, I would!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch's reply:

We really did have so much fun at your wedding! Thank you for choosing The Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch for your big day!
    If you have the video of your ceremony and would be willing to share, we would love to let others see it. It was absolutely beautiful.

From all of us at The Oasis, we wish you many many years of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$8,312 - $10,325
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch Price Rates

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5066
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 4559.90
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 5066
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 4559.90
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Specialty Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    July

• Weddings of Heart Wedding Officiants

Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch is one of my favorite wedding venues. The people there are very professional and offer a great location and beautiful setting. I highly recommend Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch.

• Reign Photography Wedding Photographers

Oasis is the perfect description for this gem hidden in west Tucson. Great staff, well laid out, and perfect for outdoor weddings

• 6801 N. Camino Verde Tucson, 85743 See on map
    5207441012 (Phone number)
    Location of (Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch)