PO Box 35994, Tucson, AZ 85740 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Photography Tucson

I am a professional wedding photographer serving the greater Tucson Area. I specialize in taking photos for any occasion including weddings, graduations, sweet 16's, quinceañeras, anniversaries, and more.

Pricing is affordable and my schedule is flexible. Your photos will be burned on a CD or DVD giving you the capability to print your favorite photos in the sizes you prefer.

Allow me to photograph that special occasion for you

• Something Blue Photography
Michael
IMG2557

4 Reviews for Affordable Photography Tucson

Aimee · Married on 03/22/2014

Michael was excellent. No muss, no fuss photography services. He gives you all the digital photos to do with as you wish. He captures all the essential moments or your special day for a fair and reasonable price.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Jen · Married on 10/10/2013

Michael did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I are not "photo friendly" and don't really like having our picture taking, but he managed to get some of the best pictures of us. I am having a hard time deciding which ones are my favorite! He also posted them all on a proof site for our families and friends to see, and we received our disc of pictures within 2 weeks after the wedding. Some people I know have had to wait months after their weddings to even see their pictures! He worked flawlessly with his wife, who was our officiant, and he captured even more pictures than I asked him to, especially since we had only booked him for a short period of time. I know we couldn't have been able to afford such beautiful memories of our wedding day without him.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Affordable Photography Tucson's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you too.

Michael did an excellent job with our pictures and we couldn't be happier. His directions were very clear and the pictures came out wonderful! What a great experience!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Affordable Photography Tucson FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Excalibur Entertainment DJ's
    Excalibur Entertainment DJ's Wedding DJs

Michael from Affordable Photography is a true pleasure to work with! Always professional and friendly! Not to mention how gifted he is with his camera! If you need a photographer for your event - call Affordable Photography!

• Unforgettable Event Planning
    Unforgettable Event Planning Wedding Planners

Michael is a wonderful photographer! He is exceptionally easy to talk to about your event as well! On the day of the event he will be attentive and cautious to capture every photo you requested beforehand and a few you never thought about too. He is kind and friendly. When you meet with him...you'll be amazed how his pricing compares with the quality of his work. Call him today!

• Corona Ranch Tucson
    Corona Ranch Tucson Barn & Farm Weddings

Affordable Photography does great work! He takes photos that really capture the love and emotion of your family and friends on your wedding day.

• PO Box 35994 Tucson, 85740 See on map