7882 N. Oracle rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number

Cakesschoolfathersday008

109 Reviews for Village Bakehouse

• fw2L210

Lindsey · Married on 02/10/2018

We can't recommend Village Bakehouse enough! They were wonderful to work with. The tasting was free, and we went in with little ideas on design, but the lady we worked with had such great ideas when we told her our colors and a basic idea of what we were looking for. The cake was fairly priced, absolutely gorgeous, and most importantly, very delicious! They also bake you a fresh tier on your one-year anniversary, so you don't have to worry about freezing the top tier :-) The delivery went smoothly, and the cake looked and tasted even better than we could have hoped for!

We had a 4-tier cake with red velvet, almond, pink champagne with fresh strawberries, and lemon, all with cream cheese frosting, as well as carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and some pies for our dessert bar. Everything was amazing, and hands down the best cake we've ever had. We live in the Phoenix area (though our wedding was in Tucson), but will still be getting future birthday cakes, etc. from Village Bakehouse because we haven't tasted any other cakes that even compare.

Also important to note for same-sex couples, because this was part of the research I did when looking for vendors (those news stories about bakers refusing service can be upsetting when planning a wedding). When I called to ask if they had any issue baking cakes for same-sex couples, they were very supportive and told me they were so sorry I even had to ask that question. That response really touched me, so to any LGBT couples out there...be assured that they are so very supportive :-)

So thankful we went with Village Bakehouse :-)

Marie · Married on 01/14/2018

My husband and I used them for our wedding cake this past Sunday and it was amazing. We initially met with the decorator for our tasting with a very simple idea in mind for our cake and Mario Amiibo toppers. She saw our toppers and guided us through the process of designing a Mario themed cake and neither my husband nor I could dream up ourselves. It was perfectly designed with colored frosting and fondant characters scattered around our 3 tiered cake. The all fillings and cake flavors were delicious we tasted at our tasting and made choosing our inside flavors so hard. They were able to make our favorite, their carrot cake, the top tier for my husband and I to enjoy this week after our wedding. They delivered the cake on time to the venue and it was completely set up before our ceremony began with no issues. All of our guests loved the decorations and more importantly loved the cake itself. We had several people ask us where we got it from they loved it so much. We can’t recommend the Village Bakehouse enough for the delicious, beautifully designed and executed cake.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Village Bakehouse's reply:

Congratulations to you! We are so happy you liked your cake. Thanks for trusting us to be part of your special day. We had so much fun creating your cake.
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2017

Village Bakehouse was fantastic! Our wedding cake and entire dessert buffet were amazingly delicious and affordable. They were easy to work with, prompt with delivery and communication, and our guests loved the variety of desserts they prepared. Thank you!

Village Bakehouse FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• The Stillwell House and Garden
    The Stillwell House and Garden Mansion Weddings

Paulette and her team are incredible! The cakes are amazing, delicious and their attention to customer service and detail is unsurpassed.

• Without a Hitch, LLC
    Without a Hitch, LLC Wedding Planners

Do you want the tastiest and most beautiful wedding cake in Tucson? Then you must use Village Bakehouse. Such a pleasure to work with and seriously the most delicious cake in town. I use them every time!

• Restoring Memories Photography
    Restoring Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed many weddings where Village Bakehouse has created the cake. Not only are they very tasty, but they're GORGEOUS!! Their cakes are works of art and I highly recommend them!

• 7882 N. Oracle rd Tucson, AZ 85704 See on map