1 Oakridge Drive, Chaska, MN 55318 Map · Phone number

About Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center

From joyous celebrations to fairytale weddings, Oak Ridge is the perfect host for a special event in the Minneapolis area. Providing unparalleled and elegant settings, your guests will be wowed as they enter the three-story atrium lobby with its grand fireplace and floor-to-ceiling-windows overlooking Lake McKnight. We offer flexible function space to accommodate up to 350 guests.

Follow Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center on

OakRidge033
RearMagic8x10

31 Reviews for Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center

Hannah · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding service and beautiful venue

We are so glad we chose Oak Ridge for our November 2018 wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. The staff were extremely helpful and with us every step of the way. We had 266 guests at our wedding, and so many of them made a point to tell me how impressed they were with the service during out dinner. The staff are truly passionate about helping at every opportunity. I can’t tell you how many times over the year that everyone from event set up people (not for our event), restaurant servers, front desk, maintenance, and others, went out of their way to spend time promoting the venue, making sure they’ve answered any questions, tended to any needs, and proactively sought to help. The guests went out of their way to compliment the staff. They were impressed with how the servers delivered the meals and immediately handled any requests. The second most common compliment from guests was that the cake was fantastic. Not just beautiful, as is often mentioned at weddings, they loved eating the cake. The third most common compliment was the food. Some people said they were looking for the steak knives until they cut into their steaks with a butter knife and understood why there were no steak knives - it was that tender and good! I had one person ask if the sirloin was fillet mignon. The food was outstanding! Also many people said the venue made for a beautiful wedding atmosphere. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/17/2018

I am just in the early stages of planning our wedding and I knew even before the engagement happened that I wanted Oak Ridge. I have a friend who married there a few years ago and she raved about everything from the staff to the food to all the accommodations that Oak Ridge provided on the big day. I looked at the photos of her big day (she married before I met her) and the pictures were amazing! I gave all 5s because I had my walk through at Oak Ridge already and everything was amazing about it. I can't wait until our day comes to bring our friends and family together! I am excited to be working with Oak Ridge in the upcoming year!

Sent on 11/30/2015

I had my wedding at Oak ridge and it was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better, it was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Cash Bar, House Liquor, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz
    2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I have a great time hosting weddings at Oak Ridge. Samantha & Patty are great event coordinators to work with and go out of their way to make sure the bride and groom are taken care of on their special day.

• Bellagala Photography
    Bellagala Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at Oak Ridge is ready for anything! They are happy and full of optimism. The space is very unique. The glass provides a dramatic accent for any event! We love shooting at Oak Ridge...the nearby field shots are always a plus for our clients. Oak Ridge also does an amazing job with Winter weddings. Check them out! - www.bellagala.com | 651-227-1202 | Voted Minnesota Bride "All-Around Best Wedding Vendor."

• Judge Tom Armstrong
    Judge Tom Armstrong Wedding Officiants

I have performed over 15 weddings at Oak Ridge - inside and outside. The staff is knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. The fireplace room works well for weddings. For outside ceremonies there is always the inside backup available in case of rain. The guests can park just a short walk from the building. It's a great place for a ceremony and reception.

• 1 Oakridge Drive Chaska, 55318 See on map