Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About NOLA String Quartet

NOLA String Quartet is one of the premier string ensembles in Louisiana whose members have each received an elite classical training at some of the top music conservatories in the country. The group has a great deal of experience performing Classical Music as well Popular non-classical music, and would be very comfortable incorporating both to create a song list you'll be excited by.

20160214155125

21 Reviews for NOLA String Quartet

1 User photo

NOLA String Quartet 1

Gabriella Vazquez · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful to work with--highly recommend

NOLA String Quartet was wonderful to work with. They learned quite a few Disney songs for pre-ceremony music. Everything was exactly what I wanted. David was super easy to work with and super responsive to emails. I only wish I could have been able to hear all the music before I walked down the aisle. I've had countless guests tell me how lovely the music was.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Nr · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Romantic and Beautiful String Quartet

We hired NOLA string quartet for our wedding reception in September and we couldn't be happier. Communication with David was prompt. They have a huge repertoire that we could pick from. On the day, the team was dressed professionally. We had many compliments from guests and they particularly love the fact that it was not the normal classical music but modern pop with a romantic touch and elegance. Will highly recommend NOLA String quartet to anyone who wants an additional elegance, romantic and beautiful touch at their wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Erann Bulman · Married on 04/20/2019

Super professional

I had a string trio for my wedding and the music was so beautiful. From day 1 David was so easy to work with. He would immediately answer all of my emails and get back to me the same day which was such a relief as a bride planning a destination wedding and working non-stop. He allowed me to change song preferences and was so kind. The trio really elevated the experience for our guests and made our wedding such a beautiful and classy event. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

NOLA String Quartet FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Reception Music, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classical, Orchestra, Pop, Strings, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Three Little Words
    Three Little Words Wedding Planners

NOLA String Quartet is great to work with. They are very self-sufficient on the day-of. They communicate what they need clearly beforehand and arrive on time fully prepared for the day. Of course, they sound beautiful as well.

• Baton Rouge, 70806 See on map