NOLA String Quartet Reviews

20 Reviews for NOLA String Quartet

1 User photo

NOLA String Quartet 1

Gabriella Vazquez · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wonderful to work with--highly recommend

NOLA String Quartet was wonderful to work with. They learned quite a few Disney songs for pre-ceremony music. Everything was exactly what I wanted. David was super easy to work with and super responsive to emails. I only wish I could have been able to hear all the music before I walked down the aisle. I've had countless guests tell me how lovely the music was.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Erann Bulman · Married on 04/20/2019

Super professional

I had a string trio for my wedding and the music was so beautiful. From day 1 David was so easy to work with. He would immediately answer all of my emails and get back to me the same day which was such a relief as a bride planning a destination wedding and working non-stop. He allowed me to change song preferences and was so kind. The trio really elevated the experience for our guests and made our wedding such a beautiful and classy event. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kim Deluca · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful ceremony music

The NOLA String Quartet played for my daughter’s wedding ceremony on March 9. The ceremony was beautiful and the amazing music from NOLA helped to make it the magical evening we were hoping for. Thanks NOLA String Quartet for everything you did to make my daughter’s wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Maya · Married on 02/21/2019

Hargroder Wedding

Amazing group and manager! 10/10

Sent on 02/21/2019

Caitlin Craddock Field · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing and accommodating

We could not have been more pleased with these guys! We, as well as our guests, were very impressed and enoyed every minute of their performance. They were so easy to work with and did exactly what we asked of them for music choices. Thank you for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kelly Sherlock · Married on 10/20/2018

Great job!

I am a wedding planner in New Orleans and I recently worked a wedding with David and his musicians. The wedding was rather large with many moving pieces and parts so I needed all of my vendors to be on point and know their role! These guys (and girls) were definitely on point. They were professional, dressed appropriately and David was great to communicate with during the planning process! If you're looking for musicians, go ahead and sign the contract! You'll love them!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Marilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Johnson/Tabeling Wedding Oct. 13, 2018

We planned a destination wedding for our daughter in NOLA and wanted to hire a string quartet for the ceremony. I got online and talked to several different groups and decided to go with NOLA string quartet. I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event. They were very easy to work with and David was very prompt in answering all of my emails. They played everything I ask for including a bridal procession song that wasn’t even on their playlist. So many of our guest were very complimentary of how beautiful the music sounded. We were totally pleased with them and their wide selection of songs.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sommer Mitchell · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10.6.18

NOLA String Quartet is absolutely one of the best companies to hire for any elegant event. The music selection consists of all different genre of music to choose. classical, pop,ect) They will even learn to play a song if not in their endless selections. The quartet manager is easy to work with with contrast and scheduling of the event. Everything went amazing and the guests were enchanted by their music for our ceremony. They made all my dreams and ambitions of what I imagined come true. A wonderful find.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Nothing can ever make me forget the beautiful sounds of my wedding! Above and beyond what I expected and hoped for. Thank you for being part of my special day!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

The Nola Quartet provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. David communicated promptly and was accommodating even when I had procrastinated on my song selections. The quartet was formally dressed and arrived on time. They really put the metaphorical cherry on top and helped make my dream wedding a reality. I highly recommend their musical talent for anyone seeking to add a romantic sound to their ceremony.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

David and the musicians I hired for my wedding ceremony did a BEAUTIFUL job and I was picky with the songs I wanted played. They made our ceremony with their talent and symphonic sounds! Worth every penny for their professionalism, customized songs, prompt responses and arrival time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/03/2018

J.J. · Married on 03/10/2018

David and the NOLA String Quartet were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive to emails, showed up on time, and had the specially requested songs ready to go.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Dave · Married on 12/02/2017

I am an educated consumer of classical music. I was raised with it in my childhood household and, as an amateur, I've studied the piano, the flute, and played b-flat clarinet in a community orchestra. With this experience I can tell you to look no further than the NOLA String Quartet to provide the music of your choosing for your event. Looking back on it now, I can better appreciate that I paid for two things: world-class musicianship, and world-class management. I have a very critical ear, but the music for my wedding was close to flawless. Secondly, and also deserving of the highest praise, is the careful and diligent guidance of the group's manager, David Lisker. He responds to questions and concerns swiftly and clearly. He helped us obtain all the necessary sheet music and gathered from us all the necessary stage direction. When all was done, the performance looked like something that had been practiced for weeks. Lisker's planning makes up fully half of what it means that this group is professional. Spend a little more for the NOLA String Quartet. Save money somewhere else. This group is well run and that brings peace of mind.

Sent on 12/24/2017
    NOLA String Quartet 2

Erica · Married on 11/04/2017

NOLA String Quartet played at our wedding on November 4, 2017. I knew I wanted string music during my ceremony and loved the variety of their playlist! They were also every reasonable and responsive to all of my questions/requests. I worked with David via email and some phone contact and he was always responsive and helpful. The quartet played beautiful music and created an ambiance that pre-recorded music would not have achieved. All of the guests loved the modern songs that they played during our prelude and especially the processional in which they played, "All of Me" by John Legend. It was magical! I can't thank NOLA String Quartet enough for helping me achieve my dream ceremony!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2017

Absolutely beautiful music by these professional musicians. The manager is incredibly professional and made the booking process extremely easy. They have an amazing repertoire of modern music, and we loved having the range of choice unlike some other groups who charge extra for modern songs. They were also able to cater to a relatively obscure special request, which was magical for our ceremony. Our guests raved about them. We were on the fence about doing strings, but we are so, so glad we did and that we found such a great group. Now I want to host another party just to be able to book them again!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Edward · Married on 03/05/2017

I wanted to propose to my fiance and had the thought to hire musicians to make the occasion that much more special. Even though I reached out to their agent David 1 week before the event, he helped me so much in the planning of it. He listened to all my ideas, and then simply made it happen - they even made a custom arrangement of "our song". The musicians are super professional, and really sound incredible, so I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/19/2018

So happy I chose to have NOLA Quartet be the musicians for my ceremony! I had nothing to worry about, they were extremely quick to respond to any of my questions and make suggestions when needed. I had so many compliments from wedding guests; they said it took the ceremony to the next level!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

These are top-notch musicians who can play a variety of both classical and contemporary music. Easy to work with, helpful in selecting some songs, and just overall nice, kind people.

Sent on 04/19/2017

rhonda · Married on 03/18/2017

3.0

I agree with the one other review. Their response was slow but our daughter had done her homework and liked the sounds of NOLA quartet. She and David corresponded about song choices and he gave us recommendations which was helpful. They arrived at our venue, Arnaud's with just a bit of time to spare and set up. We did have a wedding day coordinator who facilitated everything so all in all it went very smoothly and the music was very nice.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Brian · Married on 10/08/2016

3.5

The NOLA string quartet played at our wedding, which was held outdoors in Audubon Park, New Orleans. The musicians played beautifully, and were consummate professionals. Booking, song selection, and other arrangements were all accommodated. If I have any criticism, it's that correspondence could have been more prompt from time to time. But ultimately, we very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend these musicians.

Sent on 10/19/2016