No Regrets Events

1658 McLendon Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About No Regrets Events

No Regrets Events is a boutique wedding consulting and design firm that specializes in creating one-of-a-kind events that reflect your personal style. Whether you are having an eclectic country celebration, a chic uptown affair, an intimate wedding at home or a casual lake side fete, the No Regrets Events team is devoted to turning your wedding dream into the perfect wedding day…a day with No Regrets!

The No Regrets Events’ team believes you deserve the utmost attention and the highest level of professionalism. Working with our outstanding resources we will help you finalize key decisions, communicate your expectations and ensure service providers carry out your wedding vision. Utilizing our organizational talents we make certain each part of your wedding weekend is executed in a timely, meticulous manner. We handle the month, week and day of affairs so you can focus on the “I Do!”

Follow No Regrets Events on

Bridal photo
Bridal photo

6 Reviews for No Regrets Events

Janet · Married on 09/16/2017

Katherine Webster was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish! She gave us vendor suggestions, created a timeline so we stayed on track with the planning, answered numerous questions, and worked with all of our vendors to schedule deliveries for the wedding. She truly made the day of the wedding stress-free! We were able to relax and enjoy everything about the day, thanks to Katherine!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/03/2016

I would highly recommend Britney and No Regrets Events. I loved that they had a partial planning package, as I had already booked the venue on my own but needed referrals/assistance with other vendors. Some of the planners I compared when shopping around limited the amount of communication with partial packages-- but NRE does not do this, and I can't imagine having a limit on how often I could email my planner! Britney was incredibly helpful as I worked on planning my wedding from across the country, and she was amazing at keeping us all on task at the rehearsal and day-of (multiple people in my wedding party mentioned to me how great she was!)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Chelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Katherine at No Regrets Events is the absolute best wedding planner! All the credit goes to her for my stress-free, smooth wedding day! She is such a pleasure to work with and was very patient with my numerous "I don't know"s or "I'm not sure"s. She suggested vendors and lent her opinion on different aspects of the day. She helped remind us of things we hadn't thought about and kept our planning process on track. The day of our wedding, I literally didn't have to worry about a single thing because of the work of Katherine and her assistant. No Regrets Events and Katherine helped make my wedding day perfect and I would recommend their services to any bride!

Sent on 05/07/2016

No Regrets Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Blue Eyed Yonder
    Blue Eyed Yonder Wedding Rentals

I absolutely love with with Nancy and her team at No Regrets Events. She is one of the most organized people I know and somehow manages to share that beautiful smile even under the most stressful situations. Nancy and her team work hard behind-the-scenes so the bride and her family have a flawless wedding experience. She's charm and she's grace - everything a bride could ask for on her wedding day!

• Scobey Photography
    Scobey Photography Wedding Photographers

The No Regrets Events team truly lives up to their name. They are a professional team of service-oriented individuals who show a real passion for their clients. We love being a part of their events!!

• ZoomWorks
    ZoomWorks Wedding Photographers

Excellent service, attention to detail and a caring touch to make your day perfect!

• 1658 McLendon Avenue Atlanta, 30307 See on map