PO BOX 75182, Hiram, GA 30141 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Enchanting Events by Candace

Congratulations on your engagement!!! Are you trying to decide what the next step will be? Well, you've come to the right place. Welcome to Enchanting Events by Candace. We are thrilled you stopped by. Enchanting Events by Candace is a full-service wedding and event planning company based right outside Atlanta, Georgia with plenty of resources and enough expertise to bring your unique vision to life. I will take care of every detail with creative vision, attention to detail, and meticulous execution, helping to create the experience of a lifetime. .

What are we waiting for? Let's start planning your special day!!

Please do not leave without letting us know you were here. Please complete the form to the right or you are welcome to call or email us.

We wish you continued blessings!!!

Candace Martin Owner/Lead Event Planner

e2cdee69bbc186ca 0501163

5 Reviews for Enchanting Events by Candace

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how AMAZING Candace is/was. She made our day everything I had dreamed of and soooo much more. Everything was just so PERFECT! My day was seamless, I wasn't aware of any issues at all and we had a little hiccup with the trolley company that she just handled. She just let us be with our guests and be in love and enjoy every moment of our day. The set up was perfect, the details were perfect, she was perfect. I can't even.... there are no words that can ever describe what this woman means to us. All of our thoughts and efforts put into everything was done exactly as requested. She went over the top on everything. She is perfect!! It was the most beautiful day of our lives and we owe it all to Candance and her helpers. She rocks!!! You will not be disapointed with her at all. She is just amazing and wonderful and perfect. I adore her!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/17/2015

Candace was an amazing wedding planner, i could not have asked for a better person to handle my big day!!! I had a lot going on in my life all at one time and planning a wedding on top of it all but Candace made it so easy for me. We had multiple meetings to make sure my day was as stress free as possible. Candace made sure it all happened the way the i pictured even down to the last minute cancellation of my DJ were she had an alternate within a day and then my limo service cancelled the day of but she had a new limo service within 30 minutes tops. Candace was great down to every detail from handling my wedding venue tp my wonderfully crazy wedding -party!!!!! I will always recommend Candace to anyone planning a wedding, she was amazing and my life saver threw it all!!! I want to thank Candace for make my day so special, i could not have done it without you!!!!! :)

Sent on 01/29/2016

Enchanting Events by Candace's reply:

Thank you Rachael for such a sweet review!! I'm very thankful you allowed me to be a part of your special day. I wish the best for you and your family!!

Sheila · Married on 06/27/2015

A wedding planner is a must, because I got mine from WeddingWire I made the best choice I could have ever made.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Enchanting Events by Candace FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Enchanting Events by Candace 1
    Engagement Special
    Receive $400 off your total price if you reserve a date 6-12 months before your event
  • Enchanting Events by Candace 2
    Engagement Season Special
    Book my full event planning services 6-12 months before your wedding date and receive $500 off.

• PO BOX 75182 Hiram, 30141 See on map