Atlanta, GA 30306 Map · Phone number

About Britain Lamon Events

We are based in Atlanta, GA but can travel wherever love takes you! We are happy to offer you and your fiance a complimentary consultation to assess what all you will need from us. We like to discuss your wants and your needs for the big day, as well as how far along in the planning process you may already be! We offer everything from month of coordination to helping you plan the whole thing! Whether you are having a backyard BBQ or a black tie affair, we would love to be a part of your dream wedding!

Follow Britain Lamon Events on

Britain Lamon Events 2
Britain Lamon Events 3

Ashley Tankersley · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner!

Britain and her team are the absolute best! I would recommend Britain Lamon Events to any engaged couple planning a wedding. Britain was wonderful to work with in so many ways. She listened to all of my ideas and helped bring my somewhat vague wedding vision to life. She has strong relationships with so many great vendors and easily worked with vendors I selected that she was not as familiar with. She was extremely responsive (to my many emails and texts!) and constantly helped to assure me that everything would come together nicely. On the day of our wedding (and throughout the planning process), Britain was a calming presence - making sure that everything was taken care of, allowing my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day without stress. I can say with 100% certainty that I could not have planned my wedding without Britain. You will not be disappointed if you hire Britain and her team to plan your next event. We could not have been happier with how our wedding day turned out!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Britain Lamon Events 4

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

The Best Experience!

Hiring Britain as our wedding planner was BY FAR the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, Britain was right there with us on the exciting journey to our big day. It is hard to know where to start when planning a wedding, and that is where Britain comes in! We instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that she would ensure our vision came to life. We also had the additional task of planning our Atlanta wedding from our current home in San Francisco, and Britain ensured that we never felt disconnected or out of the loop on anything. She provided amazing vendor recommendations, creative ideas, and fully guided us through every little and big decision. I can say without a doubt that our wedding would not have been what is was without her and her amazing team! Every detail was carefully and thoughtfully addressed, and she kept us on track to ensure we were stress free the closer we got to our wedding day.

Above all, Britain truly cares about her clients and their wedding. She makes you a priority and makes it her mission to ensure your wedding day is everything you imagined. If you hire Britain, you will not have to think about one small detail on your big day as she will have it handled. We enjoyed every second of our wedding weekend fully trusting that Britain had everything under control, and she did! It is amazing how she is able to pull everything together and make it so perfect. We are so thankful we were introduced to Britain and we will be forever grateful for the wedding she enabled us to enjoy. We cannot recommend her enough to recently engaged couples looking for the BEST wedding planner around.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kaitlyn Nottrott · Married on 12/21/2018

The BEST experience

If you're looking for a wedding planner or coordinator, there is simply no choice other than Britain Lamon Events. When we first met, she introduced herself with a hug and made us feel instantly welcome. It was obvious that she was organized, experienced, had strong relationships with a wide range of vendors, and loved what she did. She listened to what our vision was and went above and beyond to make it happen. When any stress (on my end) would arise, she was the first person to bring things back down to earth and reassure me.

Throughout the process, her advice to us was to be present and take every moment in. We were able to do that and have the best night of our lives because of her and her team. If something went wrong, we had no idea because Britain and her team were on top of it. It was like she was in 30 places at once, whether that was managing vendors, setting out tedious place cards, fixing my train, bustling my dress or advising me against red wine. My family adored her and knew without a shadow of a doubt that things would go smoothly because it was in her hands.

Bottom line: we are so grateful for the role that Britain played in our big day and could not imagine anyone else!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Britain Lamon Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Scobey Photography
    Scobey Photography Wedding Photographers

Britain Lamon Events makes every Wedding Day a beautiful celebration of the couple and their love. When you hire her, you can rest easy knowing that you have one of the best in the business. Not only is she professional, creative, and passionate about her work, but she LOVES her clients. We could go on and on about how much we adore working with her, but just do yourself a favor and hire her. It will be the best Wedding Planning decision you'll make.

• Atlanta, 30306 See on map