64 Reviews for Britain Lamon Events

Destination (2)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)
62 Britain Lamon Events Reviews

Britain went above and beyond. She really listened to the things I wanted and helped make them happen. She is very professional and has experience working with different vendors and different types of people. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed working with her.

Profile Picture Joy, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Literally I cannot say enough good things about Britain. She is super friendly and professional, and most importantly she is on top of everything. She found amazing vendors, kept all the contracts organized, responded immediately to calls and emails, and dealt with my difficult and opinionated family. There was nothing that we asked her that she said was outside of her responsibilities. On the day of, she was the first one there and the last one to leave, and she made sure that everything went smoothly. I had multiple people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Non-Religious, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I would recommend Britain to anyone who asks (and those who don't) with upcoming events in Atlanta. My husband and I had an event in March 2018 and were planning from NYC which added the distance challenge of making sure everything fell into place from afar. We had to maximize every weekend in Atlanta we had between engagement and wedding day, but also needed to know that when we weren't there, things were happening and that come March, the event would go off without a hitch. That's where Britain came in. And we truly could not have done it without her.

I recently described her role in the wedding to a friend as, among many other things listed below, the wedding metronome. She kept everything on time, in rhythm and exactly to the schedule planned so that no one missed a beat all night. I didn't worry about a thing leading up to or day of the wedding and there is no price tag you can put on that.

This doesn't cover it, but Britain also managed every personality involved in the planning process, proactively jumped in on vendor correspondence, coordinated communication and timelines between vendors, kept us on schedule for everything, checked in when things went quiet and made herself available by text, call, email, instagram and every other form of communication at the drop of a hat. She also had this amazing ability to remember EVERYTHING, even if I mentioned it in passing once. Example - in one of our first planning meetings, I mentioned that both my grandma and my husband's grandma hated high floral arrangements and centerpieces. Britain remembered that small detail 6 months later in a meeting with the florist and sure enough, on the wedding day, even after I long forgot this detail, both grandmas were happy as could be with every floral detail. While small, those details add up and Britain remembered every single one of them which is why we finished our wedding weekend looking back on what was truly a perfect day.

Profile Picture Lily, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Britain with me throughout the entire wedding planning process was the best investment we made. She has great relationships with vendors and they all enjoy working with her. She listened to my vision and suggested the most perfect team of photographers, videographers, florists/design, caterers, bakers, music, signage, and venue. She was so helpful to my many questions and did it in a sweet and reassuring manner. I wish I could redo the process over knowing I would get to work with Britain again!

Profile Picture Mallory, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I contacted Britain after seeing a wedding she coordinated on Facebook. We immediately connected after learning that we both went to Alabama and I knew after meeting with her that our wedding was in good hands. She is organized, accommodating and just a joy to be around. She managed to make it to almost every appointment and was always available by email, or phone. She was the perfect balance to my indecisiveness and helped to make all major decisions. The vendors she recommended are truly extensions of her and her team. We were thrilled with everyone we partnered together with and we could not have been happier with how everything came together. My husband and I had the wedding that we had longed planned for and it would not have been possible without Britain and her team. We are so appreciative and would do it all again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Casey , 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain is fantastic at what she does! She comes highly recommended! Thank you so much for helping to make the best day of our lives come true!!

Profile Picture nicole, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I was told by my wedding vendor 3 months before our big day that it'd be a good idea to hire a wedding coordinator, I kind of panicked for two reasons: 1) I did not budget for a coordinator and 2) I wasn't sure I'd be able to find one in time. I was pleasantly surprised that Britain was not only available and willing to work with me, but she took into consideration that I had done most of the planning leading up to meeting with her. She designed a month of/day of coordinating plan for me and adjusted pricing to accommodate this type of plan. I will say I think she went above and beyond just a month of/day of plan. She was in communication with me almost daily leading up to my event, from the time I had met with her almost 2.5 months prior to my wedding day. She was encouraging, she helped me find some great vendors for my event, and she even came to my house a couple days before our wedding to pick up all of our decorations. It was the small things like doing that, that made a huge difference. I would recommend her to any couple planning to get married. She offered a fresh, inventive, and genuinely caring approach to making sure our day ran perfectly. She advocated for me during the planning process when my vendor wasn't being as responsive as I would have liked. During my wedding day, I will always remember saying over and over again: this is exactly how I had envisioned this day. I was not sure how I would execute it on my own, and I don't feel that it would have been as seamless and as perfect as it was if I had not had Britain and her assistant there.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain Lamon Events is truly the best! Britain definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! She understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning our special day. There was an instant connection with Britain from our initial meeting and our personalities meshed very well. I walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of. My instincts proved right and I couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner!

Whether you need a full-service planner or only services on the day of your wedding Britain Lamon Events will not disappoint you. If you’ve envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest detail, Britain will help you make that happen. And if you have a limited view of your wedding day, she will help you develop your vision. She can work with any budget. You can use your own vendors or Britain has some great vendors to suggest.

On the day of our wedding, Britain and her assistant were extremely attentive, made sure our wedding party was well taken care of and kept them and guests on time and happy. This allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy without worry ☺

Thank you so much, Britain for making my wedding day dreams come true!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

It was critical for me to have someone that knew the Buckhead vendors since we live in NYC and were planning the wedding long distance. Her suggestions were appropriate to our needs and she was a great person to represent myself in meetings that I wasnt able to attend. Being that this was my first daughter to get married, she offered suggestions on things that I would never have thought of. The time and action calendar kept us on target without added stress. Britains personality blended well with the vendors, musicians, photographer, family members, in laws, bride....she kept calm, positive and was an absolute joy to work with. HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Britain Lamon events and with Britain herself was an up most pleasure during the whole process. Britain was recommended by a good friend who gushed about how great she had been and she lived up past expectations. From the initial planning Britain was so organized, detailed, client focused, all while feeling like you had been good friends for years. Her relationship with Atlanta's top wedding vendors really showed to be true from the communication and the vision of my wedding carried through. My wedding day was timed to the minute and flowed completely seamlessly thanks to Britain and her assistant! I can't get over how beautiful it all was still. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator and friend during the whole process. My wedding was above and beyond what I had dreamt of and couldn't of imagined that happening without her services and help!

Profile Picture Lillian, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was such a helpful addition to our wedding team! I can't imagine pulling off our big day without her help. We used Britain for month-of coordinating, and she went above and beyond by helping us select other vendors that we were having trouble finding to fit our needs. Thank you, Britain!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband put it best when, after our wedding, he declared, "We should really call her 'Great Britain.'" We hired the great Britain for month-of coordinating, but she was (thankfully) available throughout our wedding planning process for questions as needed. Britain is beyond helpful. She is able to easily anticipate issues that will arise, incredibly detail-oriented, and has a great attitude. She was attentive, responsive, and provided an exceptional level of customer service. She's also well-connected and makes great referrals. Our day would not have run nearly as smoothly as it did with Britain in charge! Thank you, Great Britain!

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was the absolute best planner to work with. She accommodated in every way she could and helped keep up with vendors and every other detail as part of the day. She has a great memory because she can list of your details in addition to all of the other events she is working! I can't recommend using her enough for your wedding planning and wedding day.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Outstanding in every way. A true professional. Britain's clear goal is to take the organization and planning burden off the family, allowing them to enjoy both the process and the event. She has a wonderful personality style, friendly and understanding but appropriately assertive and result-oriented when required. Britain is extremely well organized and detail oriented. Early in the process, she provided a schedule for completion of tasks and decisions then followed up with reminders to ensure everything and everyone remained on track to guarantee a successful event. She helped us interview and select vendors, reviewed contracts, adeptly established clear expectations for each vendor, utilized her existing relationships to gain access to the best available services and even the best personnel within the vendor organizations. At every step, she was very responsive to calls and questions, often solving problems before we even knew they existed. Perhaps most importantly, she somehow manages the entire organizational process while being highly sensitive to all parties involved. She is adept at balancing relationships, decision making styles and budgets.

After months of planning, our event was an astounding success, largely attributable to Britain's engaging personality and organizational skills. We are extremely pleased and recommend her highly. By the way, she offers various levels of service. Buy the full package so that you have full access to her. She's beyond worth it and will save you much more money than the cost of her service.

Profile Picture Rick, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I can't imagine how stressful life would have been without Britain as our wedding coordinator! Britain guided us throughout the entire planning process. She gave us a much needed timeline for tasks and decisions and introduced us to amazing vendors. The wedding day was perfect because Britain and her team were managing the many details of the ceremony and the reception. Thanks so much, Britain, for helping our daughter and her new husband have the wedding they dreamed of!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was very helpful during our wedding process. A few days before and on the day of the wedding, we had a few hiccups. Britain handled everything professionally which was greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As mother of the bride and having never done this before, I would advise to hire Britain for beginning to end instead of month prior up to wedding day. We hired her after we had already signed venue, floral and decor, photographer, and band contracts. She is well worth the money, she's organized and very professional. Two times we had forgotten something or misunderstood at the last minute and she was on top of it and fixed things for us, ASAP. Who knows what else she did behind the scenes. I didn't want to know if anything was going on behind the scenes...I just wanted to walk in to a beautiful wedding and have everything appear to be running smoothly. YES it did! All our guests and most importantly my daughter thanked us for the "wedding of the century" and "everyone is having so much fun". Britain also brought an assistant as well.

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britian was amazing from beginning to end. We met as needed and she was always available for questions. She gave us a realistic run down of how our wedding day would proceed and then the day of she and her assistant made sure everything ran smoothly. It was wonderful. If anything behind the scenes didn't go as planned, I have no idea!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was great to work with! She was very knowledgeable and helped us find most of our vendors. She was also very responsive. Britain's recommendations for the venue set-up and decor were spot on! Everything on our wedding day went super smoothly thanks to Britain. We really enjoyed working with her!

Profile Picture Staci, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was a sheer delight to work with. She was so helpful in steering us to the right vendors, and was a wonderful resource throughout the planning period. Her professionalism, insight and overall demeanor made the whole event so much easier.

Profile Picture Pat, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Britain went above and beyond for our wedding day! She was there every step of the way, answered a million questions, and even made decisions I didn't want to! We had an ice storm the weekend of our wedding and Britain never skipped a beat. She made sure that I knew next to nothing about all of the mishaps that were going on behind the scenes, so she basically saved my sanity! Britain knew what I wanted and made sure that it happened - even when other vendors wanted to do it their way, she made sure it was my way. (Thank you VERY much for that one!) I can't say enough about Britain Lamon and her team! They sure do know how to make a girl feel her best! (Oh, and her dance moves and dance partner are ALWAYS a good addition to any dance floor!)

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife was extremely happy with the support and direction that was provided!

Profile Picture User7581759, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was absolutely amazing!! She was so helpful and made planning everything so much easier. She was willing to accommodate her schedule to help make the wedding day run smoother for the couple and their families in any way possible. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As the Father of the Bride, you want the wedding weekend to fulfill your daughter’s vision and stay within your budget. Britain made that happen. First, she worked with the bride to refine the vision, and then worked within our budget to make it happen. To do it, she brought us great vendors to choose from: photographers, florists, DJs./Bands, caterers, venues, shuttle operators and hotels. That saved us hours, brought us great choices and gave us confidence. The team our daughter assembled was outstanding and I credit Britain for that!

Then comes the day, and with all the moving parts, you have to have someone take charge. Enter Britain. She and team were available yet invisible. They were in control while making it seem to happen naturally. From set-up to ceremony, from reception to dinner, from dancing to exit of the couple and finally, the breakdown, Britain was on top of it all. She directed the entire event while coordinating at least 9 different teams on site. We had a flawless event thanks to Britain!

Profile Picture David, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Britain was such a pleasure to work with. She did an excellent job juggling vendors and walking us through all of the ceremonial items that come with having a 300+ guest wedding. She was attentive and so helpful, I'd give her 6 out of 5 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Walt, 10/1/16, 1 Review