Britain Lamon Events Reviews

Britain Lamon Events 2
Britain Lamon Events 3

Ashley Tankersley · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner!

Britain and her team are the absolute best! I would recommend Britain Lamon Events to any engaged couple planning a wedding. Britain was wonderful to work with in so many ways. She listened to all of my ideas and helped bring my somewhat vague wedding vision to life. She has strong relationships with so many great vendors and easily worked with vendors I selected that she was not as familiar with. She was extremely responsive (to my many emails and texts!) and constantly helped to assure me that everything would come together nicely. On the day of our wedding (and throughout the planning process), Britain was a calming presence - making sure that everything was taken care of, allowing my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day without stress. I can say with 100% certainty that I could not have planned my wedding without Britain. You will not be disappointed if you hire Britain and her team to plan your next event. We could not have been happier with how our wedding day turned out!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Britain Lamon Events 4

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

The Best Experience!

Hiring Britain as our wedding planner was BY FAR the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, Britain was right there with us on the exciting journey to our big day. It is hard to know where to start when planning a wedding, and that is where Britain comes in! We instantly felt comfortable with her and knew that she would ensure our vision came to life. We also had the additional task of planning our Atlanta wedding from our current home in San Francisco, and Britain ensured that we never felt disconnected or out of the loop on anything. She provided amazing vendor recommendations, creative ideas, and fully guided us through every little and big decision. I can say without a doubt that our wedding would not have been what is was without her and her amazing team! Every detail was carefully and thoughtfully addressed, and she kept us on track to ensure we were stress free the closer we got to our wedding day.

Above all, Britain truly cares about her clients and their wedding. She makes you a priority and makes it her mission to ensure your wedding day is everything you imagined. If you hire Britain, you will not have to think about one small detail on your big day as she will have it handled. We enjoyed every second of our wedding weekend fully trusting that Britain had everything under control, and she did! It is amazing how she is able to pull everything together and make it so perfect. We are so thankful we were introduced to Britain and we will be forever grateful for the wedding she enabled us to enjoy. We cannot recommend her enough to recently engaged couples looking for the BEST wedding planner around.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Kaitlyn Nottrott · Married on 12/21/2018

The BEST experience

If you're looking for a wedding planner or coordinator, there is simply no choice other than Britain Lamon Events. When we first met, she introduced herself with a hug and made us feel instantly welcome. It was obvious that she was organized, experienced, had strong relationships with a wide range of vendors, and loved what she did. She listened to what our vision was and went above and beyond to make it happen. When any stress (on my end) would arise, she was the first person to bring things back down to earth and reassure me.

Throughout the process, her advice to us was to be present and take every moment in. We were able to do that and have the best night of our lives because of her and her team. If something went wrong, we had no idea because Britain and her team were on top of it. It was like she was in 30 places at once, whether that was managing vendors, setting out tedious place cards, fixing my train, bustling my dress or advising me against red wine. My family adored her and knew without a shadow of a doubt that things would go smoothly because it was in her hands.

Bottom line: we are so grateful for the role that Britain played in our big day and could not imagine anyone else!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Meredith Wagner · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Decision Ever.

I would HIGHLY recommend Britain to anyone planning a wedding! She is insanely organized, connected to all of the best vendors and just a fun person to be around. She made the entire process easy and relaxing for us and I can't imagine going through the planning process without her.

On my wedding day, not once did it cross my mind if a vendor showed up or if everything was running smoothly. I knew that Britain had it all under control and I spent my day focused on having fun with my bridesmaids which is how it should be.

We had numerous people come up to us during the wedding and reaching out after telling us it was the most well run and smooth wedding they have ever been to. That is all because of Britain and team. They handled EVERYTHING and it was the best night we could have imagined!

Britain goes above and beyond for her clients and is simply the best!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

A dream wedding planner!

Using Britain as our planner was hands-down one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. Britain is organized, professional, has impeccable taste, and is incredibly knowledgeable in all things wedding-related. She also has countless contacts with the best people in the wedding industry who clearly respect her and her work. Britain made certain that my wishes and vision were the number one priority when it came to planning my wedding. I was especially impressed with her communication with vendors, during which she not only made sure that my wishes were made abundantly clear, but stuck up for me and what I wanted when there were so many other opinions on the table. We were so thankful to have Britain with us through planning and there on our wedding day, where she helped the day to flow just as we had dreamed. She's simply the best of the best!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn McConnaughey · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the BEST!

I would recommend Britain to ANYONE for their wedding. You truly cannot go wrong. We loved every minute of our wedding and were thrilled with how wonderful our evening was. We had an “at home” wedding reception in an outdoor space at my family’s home. As you could imagine, it required a lot of vendors and coordination to make everything work seamlessly. We also got married during an extremely busy work and travel year for my then-fiancé and me. Britain was able to help us navigate what seemed like an overwhelming task within our limited free time.

From the beginning, Britain’s approach to tasks was detailed, organized, and efficient. She creates an expertly tailored timeline that takes the guesswork out of wedding planning. With our wedding, I didn’t know where to start. She was able to help prioritize what was important to get done immediately and what could wait.

One of the first things that you’ll notice about Britain is that she has a very extensive network of wedding vendors and her recommendations are top notch. Her vendor relationships and ability to arrange the details with them helps to make everything go smoothly. She knows how they operate and can predict potential challenges in advance. Because of her relationships, she was able to help coordinate vendor meetings around my then fiancé’s rigid work schedule and my travel. Britain also makes herself very available during wedding planning. We had multiple lunch planning sessions when my work schedule got hectic (she even came to my office!) and she met my fiancé and I at our home in the evenings as well.

Britain was also a comforting voice during any uncertainty that I felt (stemming from typical bridal anxiousness). She has a very calm and realistic perspective to all things. Her pragmatism and confidence truly make her the “voice of reason” throughout wedding planning. She knows what’s important to make a wedding day work and she really helped me balance the big details and the small details.

During the wedding week, Britain took on all the “heavy lifting” of vendor coordination. She made multiple trips to my parent’s home outside of Atlanta to drop off wedding items, meet vendors, deliver our welcome boxes to the hotels, etc. If anything went “wrong” on the wedding day, I didn’t know about it. Britain has full control over the event and seemingly ran the show with ease. I know there was a lot that went into it that I didn’t see. We had separate vendors for everything from our tent to our glassware to our couch pillows. There was a lot to oversee but with her vendor recommendations and oversight, it was the best night that we could have imagined! There is no way we could have done it without Britain.

Aside from her professionalism and expertise, she is just a pure joy to be around. My entire family and bridal party has commented on how much they loved her and how great of a fit she was with our entire crew. You'll want to keep hanging out with her after your wedding.

I could keep going but the overall sentiment is that she is simply the best, and you would be lucky to have her as a part of your wedding experience.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Decision

Britain is the absolute best decision you can make for wedding planning. You will be in excellent hands.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Joy · Married on 04/29/2018

Britain went above and beyond. She really listened to the things I wanted and helped make them happen. She is very professional and has experience working with different vendors and different types of people. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Carolyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Literally I cannot say enough good things about Britain. She is super friendly and professional, and most importantly she is on top of everything. She found amazing vendors, kept all the contracts organized, responded immediately to calls and emails, and dealt with my difficult and opinionated family. There was nothing that we asked her that she said was outside of her responsibilities. On the day of, she was the first one there and the last one to leave, and she made sure that everything went smoothly. I had multiple people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lily · Married on 03/31/2018

I would recommend Britain to anyone who asks (and those who don't) with upcoming events in Atlanta. My husband and I had an event in March 2018 and were planning from NYC which added the distance challenge of making sure everything fell into place from afar. We had to maximize every weekend in Atlanta we had between engagement and wedding day, but also needed to know that when we weren't there, things were happening and that come March, the event would go off without a hitch. That's where Britain came in. And we truly could not have done it without her.

I recently described her role in the wedding to a friend as, among many other things listed below, the wedding metronome. She kept everything on time, in rhythm and exactly to the schedule planned so that no one missed a beat all night. I didn't worry about a thing leading up to or day of the wedding and there is no price tag you can put on that.

This doesn't cover it, but Britain also managed every personality involved in the planning process, proactively jumped in on vendor correspondence, coordinated communication and timelines between vendors, kept us on schedule for everything, checked in when things went quiet and made herself available by text, call, email, instagram and every other form of communication at the drop of a hat. She also had this amazing ability to remember EVERYTHING, even if I mentioned it in passing once. Example - in one of our first planning meetings, I mentioned that both my grandma and my husband's grandma hated high floral arrangements and centerpieces. Britain remembered that small detail 6 months later in a meeting with the florist and sure enough, on the wedding day, even after I long forgot this detail, both grandmas were happy as could be with every floral detail. While small, those details add up and Britain remembered every single one of them which is why we finished our wedding weekend looking back on what was truly a perfect day.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

Having Britain with me throughout the entire wedding planning process was the best investment we made. She has great relationships with vendors and they all enjoy working with her. She listened to my vision and suggested the most perfect team of photographers, videographers, florists/design, caterers, bakers, music, signage, and venue. She was so helpful to my many questions and did it in a sweet and reassuring manner. I wish I could redo the process over knowing I would get to work with Britain again!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Britain Lamon Events 5

Casey · Married on 11/18/2017

I contacted Britain after seeing a wedding she coordinated on Facebook. We immediately connected after learning that we both went to Alabama and I knew after meeting with her that our wedding was in good hands. She is organized, accommodating and just a joy to be around. She managed to make it to almost every appointment and was always available by email, or phone. She was the perfect balance to my indecisiveness and helped to make all major decisions. The vendors she recommended are truly extensions of her and her team. We were thrilled with everyone we partnered together with and we could not have been happier with how everything came together. My husband and I had the wedding that we had longed planned for and it would not have been possible without Britain and her team. We are so appreciative and would do it all again in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/19/2017

nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Britain is fantastic at what she does! She comes highly recommended! Thank you so much for helping to make the best day of our lives come true!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

When I was told by my wedding vendor 3 months before our big day that it'd be a good idea to hire a wedding coordinator, I kind of panicked for two reasons: 1) I did not budget for a coordinator and 2) I wasn't sure I'd be able to find one in time. I was pleasantly surprised that Britain was not only available and willing to work with me, but she took into consideration that I had done most of the planning leading up to meeting with her. She designed a month of/day of coordinating plan for me and adjusted pricing to accommodate this type of plan. I will say I think she went above and beyond just a month of/day of plan. She was in communication with me almost daily leading up to my event, from the time I had met with her almost 2.5 months prior to my wedding day. She was encouraging, she helped me find some great vendors for my event, and she even came to my house a couple days before our wedding to pick up all of our decorations. It was the small things like doing that, that made a huge difference. I would recommend her to any couple planning to get married. She offered a fresh, inventive, and genuinely caring approach to making sure our day ran perfectly. She advocated for me during the planning process when my vendor wasn't being as responsive as I would have liked. During my wedding day, I will always remember saying over and over again: this is exactly how I had envisioned this day. I was not sure how I would execute it on my own, and I don't feel that it would have been as seamless and as perfect as it was if I had not had Britain and her assistant there.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Britain Lamon Events is truly the best! Britain definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! She understood our wedding day vision and maintained that focus for the year of planning our special day. There was an instant connection with Britain from our initial meeting and our personalities meshed very well. I walked away from that meeting feeling confident that we would be well taken care of. My instincts proved right and I couldn’t have asked for a better Wedding Planner!

Whether you need a full-service planner or only services on the day of your wedding Britain Lamon Events will not disappoint you. If you’ve envisioned your wedding day down to the smallest detail, Britain will help you make that happen. And if you have a limited view of your wedding day, she will help you develop your vision. She can work with any budget. You can use your own vendors or Britain has some great vendors to suggest.

On the day of our wedding, Britain and her assistant were extremely attentive, made sure our wedding party was well taken care of and kept them and guests on time and happy. This allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy without worry ☺

Thank you so much, Britain for making my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Britain Lamon Events 6

Heidi · Married on 10/07/2017

It was critical for me to have someone that knew the Buckhead vendors since we live in NYC and were planning the wedding long distance. Her suggestions were appropriate to our needs and she was a great person to represent myself in meetings that I wasnt able to attend. Being that this was my first daughter to get married, she offered suggestions on things that I would never have thought of. The time and action calendar kept us on target without added stress. Britains personality blended well with the vendors, musicians, photographer, family members, in laws, bride....she kept calm, positive and was an absolute joy to work with. HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lillian · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Britain Lamon events and with Britain herself was an up most pleasure during the whole process. Britain was recommended by a good friend who gushed about how great she had been and she lived up past expectations. From the initial planning Britain was so organized, detailed, client focused, all while feeling like you had been good friends for years. Her relationship with Atlanta's top wedding vendors really showed to be true from the communication and the vision of my wedding carried through. My wedding day was timed to the minute and flowed completely seamlessly thanks to Britain and her assistant! I can't get over how beautiful it all was still. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator and friend during the whole process. My wedding was above and beyond what I had dreamt of and couldn't of imagined that happening without her services and help!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Britain was such a helpful addition to our wedding team! I can't imagine pulling off our big day without her help. We used Britain for month-of coordinating, and she went above and beyond by helping us select other vendors that we were having trouble finding to fit our needs. Thank you, Britain!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lucy · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband put it best when, after our wedding, he declared, "We should really call her 'Great Britain.'" We hired the great Britain for month-of coordinating, but she was (thankfully) available throughout our wedding planning process for questions as needed. Britain is beyond helpful. She is able to easily anticipate issues that will arise, incredibly detail-oriented, and has a great attitude. She was attentive, responsive, and provided an exceptional level of customer service. She's also well-connected and makes great referrals. Our day would not have run nearly as smoothly as it did with Britain in charge! Thank you, Great Britain!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Christine · Married on 05/20/2017

Britain was the absolute best planner to work with. She accommodated in every way she could and helped keep up with vendors and every other detail as part of the day. She has a great memory because she can list of your details in addition to all of the other events she is working! I can't recommend using her enough for your wedding planning and wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Britain was very helpful during our wedding process. A few days before and on the day of the wedding, we had a few hiccups. Britain handled everything professionally which was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rick · Married on 05/13/2017

Outstanding in every way. A true professional. Britain's clear goal is to take the organization and planning burden off the family, allowing them to enjoy both the process and the event. She has a wonderful personality style, friendly and understanding but appropriately assertive and result-oriented when required. Britain is extremely well organized and detail oriented. Early in the process, she provided a schedule for completion of tasks and decisions then followed up with reminders to ensure everything and everyone remained on track to guarantee a successful event. She helped us interview and select vendors, reviewed contracts, adeptly established clear expectations for each vendor, utilized her existing relationships to gain access to the best available services and even the best personnel within the vendor organizations. At every step, she was very responsive to calls and questions, often solving problems before we even knew they existed. Perhaps most importantly, she somehow manages the entire organizational process while being highly sensitive to all parties involved. She is adept at balancing relationships, decision making styles and budgets.

After months of planning, our event was an astounding success, largely attributable to Britain's engaging personality and organizational skills. We are extremely pleased and recommend her highly. By the way, she offers various levels of service. Buy the full package so that you have full access to her. She's beyond worth it and will save you much more money than the cost of her service.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Pam · Married on 05/13/2017

As the mother of the bride, I can't imagine how stressful life would have been without Britain as our wedding coordinator! Britain guided us throughout the entire planning process. She gave us a much needed timeline for tasks and decisions and introduced us to amazing vendors. The wedding day was perfect because Britain and her team were managing the many details of the ceremony and the reception. Thanks so much, Britain, for helping our daughter and her new husband have the wedding they dreamed of!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

Britian was amazing from beginning to end. We met as needed and she was always available for questions. She gave us a realistic run down of how our wedding day would proceed and then the day of she and her assistant made sure everything ran smoothly. It was wonderful. If anything behind the scenes didn't go as planned, I have no idea!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Betsy · Married on 05/06/2017

As mother of the bride and having never done this before, I would advise to hire Britain for beginning to end instead of month prior up to wedding day. We hired her after we had already signed venue, floral and decor, photographer, and band contracts. She is well worth the money, she's organized and very professional. Two times we had forgotten something or misunderstood at the last minute and she was on top of it and fixed things for us, ASAP. Who knows what else she did behind the scenes. I didn't want to know if anything was going on behind the scenes...I just wanted to walk in to a beautiful wedding and have everything appear to be running smoothly. YES it did! All our guests and most importantly my daughter thanked us for the "wedding of the century" and "everyone is having so much fun". Britain also brought an assistant as well.

Sent on 05/15/2017