Miss Milly's

Norcross, GA View map

Event Rentals, Florals & Design in Atlanta & N. GA

RENTALS

Miss Milly’s specializes in exquisite furniture rental, architecture, large and small detail items and much more. Our unique pieces will make your wedding or event unlike any other. We serve all types of clients—from brides and event planners to photographers, we have something special for anyone planning an event.

FLORALS

Nothing completes an event quite like flowers. Our floral design team is ready to create bouquets, table adornments, large and small arrangements, and every floral component to complement your beautiful event.

EVENT DESIGN & STYLING

We offer design and styling for all types of events. All it takes is one hour in our design showroom to select and style decor, pick your furniture rentals, and chat with our florist and your event is handled. Enjoy our full-service approach as we handle delivery, set-up, and breakdown so you don't have to lift a finger.

CONTACT US

We are based in Atlanta, but our services and rentals are available throughout Georgia and the Southeast.

www.missmillys.com

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$250

What is the starting price for tables?

$14

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Suzanne
    Suzanne D. Married on 01/22/2022

Miss Millie’s Saved Our Wedding!

We had just moved to Georgia from Florida in Dec/21. My daughters wedding was 1/22 in Florida. On Dec 27 we found out Covid had knocked out our venue, so we had to pull together and have a wedding at our ranch. BUT, we knew NO ONE in Georgia. I saw Miss Millie’s online and from our first phone call with Taylor she put our minds at ease and basically said “ we got you. We do this all the time.” We went for our consult and picked our favorite items and on Jan 22 Miss Millie’s showed up and transformed the barn for the ceremony and the home for the reception. It was SO GORGEOUS! Absolute perfection. The staff were very pleasant and easy to work with and our guests loved every little and big touch Miss Millie’s did for us. This is why I say they saved our wedding. We had no idea how to start and they pulled it together. I can’t recommend highly enough!!! (We still don’t have all photos back but will share a few:)
  • Madison
    Madison N. Married on 09/06/2021

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Miss Milly's was absolutely amazing and I couldn't have had my wedding without them. My husband is in the military and we had to change the date last minute do to that fact. They were extremely understanding and went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular.
  • Amber
    Amber W. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing experience!

Miss Milly’s made the whole process so easy! They helped bring my scattered vision to life. The array of objects they have is incredible so, if you can dream it they can do it. Highly recommend to any bride looking for great decor!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cindy Brock
Cindy Brock
Founder + Event Designer

3 FUN FACTS ABOUT CINDY

🍔 My worst job was working one day at Wendy's. They wouldn't let me off for my high school prom...so I quit after the first shift.

🍽️ If I could choose my last meal on earth, it'd be a steak and baked potato from Carmine's in New York City.

❤️ My most used emoji is a single red heart because I send it to my grandkids.

Courtney Laramore
Courtney Laramore
Director of Communications + Event Designer

3 FUN FACTS ABOUT COURTNEY

🦖 The best show I've streamed lately is Paw Patrol Dino Rescue. #MomLife

☕ My go-to coffee order is the brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso from Starbucks, or really anything with extra espresso because...toddlers.

👶 Fun fact: My son Henry was the baby on season two of Ozark.

Natalie Milliner
Natalie Milliner
Director of Operations + Event Designer

3 FUN FACTS ABOUT NATALIE

🎤 My go-to karaoke song? I don't even sing in front of myself!!

🤩 My first celebrity crush was Taylor Hanson - the older sister gets dibs on the hot one. (Sorry, Court...)

🚗 My dream car is a black Maserati...and I bought it in 2018 :)

The Farm Rome GA The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

A beautiful choice of vintage rentals! Very professional, and reliable.

Sizzling Peach Sizzling Peach Wedding Caterers

Miss Milly's is an absolute BREEZE to work with. They bring excitement, vision and creativity to every event. We are honored to work with the dynamic duo, Cindy and Natalie on many events and we look forward to many more. Just walking into Miss Milly's, I get excited!! I literally can't wait to see our food on their beautiful furniture!! I would and DO recommend Miss Milly's to anyone who is looking to not just plan an event but to really experience quintessential beauty.

Holland Daze Weddings Holland Daze Weddings Wedding Florists

My brides absolutely love working with Cindy and Natalie. They add a layer of design and sparkle that polish a table. Her service and style are so valued by each bride I recommend them to. With weddings moving to create a guest experience that is memorable, her expertise works to create the perfect setting. We are always thrilled when they are part of the vendor team. Here's to creating pretty. #Homecomingqueen

1075 Windward Ridge Pkwy Unit 150 Norcross, GA, 30005
678-333-5115
404-991-1883
Location of (Miss Milly's)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding