373 Lawrenceville Street, Norcross, GA 30071 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Sizzling Peach

Sizzling Peach is a full-service wedding catering company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and Executive Chef Nona Johnson was the winner of Hell's Kitchen Season 8 and brings authenticity and passion to every dish. Nona and her company pride themselves in getting to know each individual client and developing a menu that represents who they are. Whether you are looking for a casual and fun atmosphere or a fine dining experience, they will provide exceptional service and delicious food that your guests are sure to love!

Sizzling Peach offers many services, as well as providing your tables, chairs, linens, flatware, glassware, china and barware. The catering services they offer include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Sizzling Peach offers many different cuisine styles, as well as accommodating to those with gluten-free, halal, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian dietary restrictions. The cuisine styles they offer include:

• American

Sizzling Peach 5
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was above and beyond - Bri and Nona are outstanding

After my first conversation with Nona, I knew I wanted to work with her for our wedding. She was so passionate about her work and had ample experience to pull from. She gave great advice about not only catering, but wedding planning in general, including advising my husband and I to take 20 minutes after our ceremony to sit off by ourselves to spend time together and eat!

After our initial call, we asked to do a tasting and she made a customized menu based on our favorite foods, came to our home to do a personalized taste testing and even used my favorite recipe of my moms for our pasta dish. I told her, in passing on one of our calls, that one of my favorite meals is my mom's stuffed shells recipe and she contacted my mom ahead of our tasting to get the recipe to make sure it was included in our wedding menu. Did I say these ladies were amazing? Everything at the tasting was incredible, from the food, to the presentation, and even spending time with Nona and Bri - they felt like wonderful friends and we knew we had to work with them.

At our wedding, after my husband and I took their advice and had our quiet moment and ate (best advice ever btw), we came out to the reception and within a minute already had guests come up to us raving about the food. Throughout the night, the guests kept complimenting their meal and even went up to the catering tent to compliment the team.

Weddings can throw you and your vendors curve balls, and Nona and Bri couldn't have handled them better. We got married outside in a field and had a few logistical issues, including flipping chairs from ceremony to reception, and ordering lights for the pop up catering tent - a detail I will kick myself about forever. However, Nona and team pitched in immediately and handled everything with grace, flexibility and I didn't hear anything about the issues until the very end of the night. Their team had to cook our midnight snack (breakfast burritos!) by flashlight and they turned out perfect...we had guests stuffing their pockets with them as they were leaving.

Working with Bri and Nona is like working with wonderful, and very skilled!, friends. I always knew I could count on Nona to be very responsive, have our best interests at heart and go above and beyond for us. These are the ladies you want catering your special day. P.S. Get the drunken noodles for an appetizer, your guests will go nuts.

Our catering menu included: drunken noodles, edamame farro salad, summer rolls, a pasta station, taco station, and dessert bar with mini pecan pies and strawberry cheesecakes.

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent food and exceptional staff! Couldn’t have had anything better st my daughter’s wedding last weekend. Thank you Nona

Sizzling Peach FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, French, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Holland Daze Weddings
    Holland Daze Weddings Wedding Florists

Truly talented chef for a personalized experience for your guests. Not typical wedding bites, but Nona helps create a meal that would reflect the couple's favorites and personalities to their guests.

• 373 Lawrenceville Street Norcross, GA 30071 See on map