Sizzling Peach Reviews

34 Sizzling Peach Reviews
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything was above and beyond - Bri and Nona are outstanding

After my first conversation with Nona, I knew I wanted to work with her for our wedding. She was so passionate about her work and had ample experience to pull from. She gave great advice about not only catering, but wedding planning in general, including advising my husband and I to take 20 minutes after our ceremony to sit off by ourselves to spend time together and eat!

After our initial call, we asked to do a tasting and she made a customized menu based on our favorite foods, came to our home to do a personalized taste testing and even used my favorite recipe of my moms for our pasta dish. I told her, in passing on one of our calls, that one of my favorite meals is my mom's stuffed shells recipe and she contacted my mom ahead of our tasting to get the recipe to make sure it was included in our wedding menu. Did I say these ladies were amazing? Everything at the tasting was incredible, from the food, to the presentation, and even spending time with Nona and Bri - they felt like wonderful friends and we knew we had to work with them.

At our wedding, after my husband and I took their advice and had our quiet moment and ate (best advice ever btw), we came out to the reception and within a minute already had guests come up to us raving about the food. Throughout the night, the guests kept complimenting their meal and even went up to the catering tent to compliment the team.

Weddings can throw you and your vendors curve balls, and Nona and Bri couldn't have handled them better. We got married outside in a field and had a few logistical issues, including flipping chairs from ceremony to reception, and ordering lights for the pop up catering tent - a detail I will kick myself about forever. However, Nona and team pitched in immediately and handled everything with grace, flexibility and I didn't hear anything about the issues until the very end of the night. Their team had to cook our midnight snack (breakfast burritos!) by flashlight and they turned out perfect...we had guests stuffing their pockets with them as they were leaving.

Working with Bri and Nona is like working with wonderful, and very skilled!, friends. I always knew I could count on Nona to be very responsive, have our best interests at heart and go above and beyond for us. These are the ladies you want catering your special day. P.S. Get the drunken noodles for an appetizer, your guests will go nuts.

Our catering menu included: drunken noodles, edamame farro salad, summer rolls, a pasta station, taco station, and dessert bar with mini pecan pies and strawberry cheesecakes.

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent food and exceptional staff! Couldn’t have had anything better st my daughter’s wedding last weekend. Thank you Nona

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Sizzling Peach is AMAZING!!!! Nona and Briana are a dream to work with!!! The menu was all about the bride and groom and was very creative. They took care of everything and I could not be more pleased with the food! It not only tasted amazing but it was BEAUTIFUL. I will definitely use Sizzling Peach again! I will post pics as soon as I receive from photographer.

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

We can't say enough about Nona, Briana and the team. I found Nona on WeddingWire and read all the glowing reviews but what reviews can't convey is Nona's absolute joyful confidence. We hosted a small wedding but wanted to make sure our guests got the very best. Nona is responsive, organized and truly understands her role in creating your special event. Nona's process was so personalized - none of the caterers I spoke to prior asked about favorite foods (and I talked to A LOT). She took time to learn about us as a couple and the experience we wanted to create for our guests.

We planned our wedding in 3 weeks and it didn't occur to me until afterwards that I had never met Nona or tasted her food prior to our wedding day! I plan events for my work and managed fine dining restaurants so I am a stickler for service and great food but I never worried with Nona. She executed perfectly and timing between courses was seamless.

We had 2 vegans and Nona created special meals just for them - they are still talking about the cauliflower. Everyone else is still talking about Nona's life changing shrimp and grits (yes, I said life changing). The short ribs were melt in your mouth. Nona spoke to us between each course which was really special. When they were finished, they cleaned up like they had never been in the kitchen and loaded up the catering equipment. True professionals.

Nona handled changes to our menu and catering equipment in stride. She immediately presents as a professional and I never worried. On top of that, she is truly a joy to know. I never had a phone call with Nona that wasn't full of laughter. Nona is a true gem that I would be thrilled to work with again.

Sizzling Peach 1
    Sizzling Peach 2
    Sizzling Peach 3
  • O

Olga · Married on 01/06/2018

Thank you guys!!
    We love it everything!!!
    Grate presentation and delicious!
    Excellent team job !
    You makes our party in high level of service and our guests so happy!!!
    Thanks for leftovers :))))
    Will highly recommend and ready to post on your FB and any site you need . Let me know !

Best Regards
    Olga and Yakov

Susan · Married on 12/25/2017

I Love Nona! She catered our US Client Days in November 2017. It was a perfect success! Food was amazing and her staff was very professional. She thought of every detail for on premise catering. I am looking forward to working with her again and again.

Sizzling Peach 4

Terrie · Married on 11/24/2017

Sizzling Peach provided a SPECTACULAR brunch for our extended family of 23 at the Thanksgiving holidays. The attention to detail was exceptional. The menu that was developed could not have been more perfect for our group (including the avoidance of quite a few food allergens). My family is STILL talking about what a delicious and memorable affair the brunch was. And for me, I have a new answer to the age-old question of what I would eat if I were stranded on a deserted island with only one food item...definitely it would be the Sizzling Peach "Sweet Potato Hash"!!!

Sherry · Married on 11/07/2017

We were lucky enough to run into the SP team at a corp event and saw their presentation and tasted their food. So when our 3-day event came up, we knew exactly who to call. Nona provided a fantastic breakfast and lunch menu for our event. The team made sure all of our guests' needs were met. The food was delicious and the service was great. The Sizzling Peach met all of our expectations and then some. You'd be wise to use them for your next event.

Ramie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sizzling Peach was incredible! A minute into meeting with them, we needed them at our wedding. Chef Nona listened to our random ideas & within a day of that meeting had put together our dream, fully customized, menu. She also researched my FH’s culture and perfected a recipe for Pancit Canton. My FH’s family stated that it was spot on & felt as if they had a piece of home with them! S.P. even drove to N GA to meet with my parents & see the venue. Bri is fantastic with layouts/decor, so she helped us with placement/colors of everything, and helping everything match. My parents, who were very involved, gushed over them throughout the process for not only Chef Nona’s food, but for she & Bri’s character, honestly, and warmth. 3 things people are still talking about our wedding, months later. 2 of the 3 are the food & Briana. We had an eclectic menu and the guests enjoyed every bite. The guests ALL commented that it was the best meal they had eaten at a wedding. Even the other vendors commented that it was their favorite meal they had ever eaten! As for Bri, guests at our family wedding felt that she was now family as well! She spoke & laughed with everyone & danced along with us. People asked if she was our DOC or a close friend because of how welcoming and involved she was with everyone. Honestly, the reception would not have been anywhere near as fun or stress free without her! She makes quite tasty drinks too! Nona & Briana also left me and my husband a surprise as a wedding gift, but I want to keep that a surprise for the other brides that should definitely work with them! I delayed writing this because I wanted to add photos of Chef Nona’s food, but I'm still waiting on those, so I've added one of the menu. The menu that is now framed & hanging in our kitchen. To sum up, Nona is an amazing chef, she & Briana have created a company that is professional, honest, & delivers on every promise to even the most anxious bride! And the food...it's the best ever!

Sizzling Peach 5

G · Married on 10/14/2017

Nona and Bri were PHENOMENAL and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. From the get go, Nona really listened to the vision of what my husband and I wanted for our reception. The menu is totally customized based on your favorite foods, which really makes your event unique to the couple. It is over a month after our wedding, and I'm still getting compliments on the food. Everyone loved it! Sizzling Peach is the absolute best and you won't regret going with them for any of upcoming events!

Chris · Married on 09/30/2017

Nona and Brianna were magical from the beginning. After we contacted them, we received a survey that each of us filled out to gauge our food interests and history (e.g. What were your comfort foods as a child? What do you eat when you're feeling indulgent?). Based on that survey, they created a custom menu for us that mixed our tastes and personalities with perfection. The level of personalization and professionalism we experienced working with Sizzling Peach was evident before we signed the contract - and we weren't let down. The event itself was flawless, the food and service impeccable, and Nona and Brianna clearly demonstrated a personal interest in our happiness and satisfaction from the planning of our menu, to the tasting, to the wedding itself. We would absolutely consider Sizzling Peach for any upcoming events we plan! As if that's not enough, our guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had and how good the food was... A telling sign of a successfully executed wedding!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

We recently used Sizzling Peach as the caterer for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with Nona and her team! Food and drink ends up being the priciest part of planning a wedding and I felt really dissatisfied looking at other vendors - it seemed like no matter where I looked, I was going to pay a ton of money for the standard, same old wedding menu. Through some more research, I found Sizzling Peach. Not only was the team flexible with our budget, offering us different options for what suited best for our price, but Nona customized the menu to suit our personalities and families. From the very beginning, I felt like Nona took the time to understand who we are as a couple and wanted to represent us in what she created for our big day. Aside from the awesomely personalized experience, Nona was very professional through the whole process and super responsive. When it came to our wedding day, I felt like I could put complete trust in her and her team and they totally delivered. Her team was on time, professional, fun, and best of all, the food was delicious! Highly recommend Sizzling Peach for your wedding day or event.

Scott · Married on 03/15/2017

My advice...book early and soon! Simply the best! My clients raved about the food! Sizzling Peach makes YOU look good when your event is happening and afterwards as people always comment how great the food is! Thanks, Sizzling Peach! PS This was a theatre preview NOT a wedding (so date below is of event but it wasn't a wedding...:))

Nancy · Married on 12/28/2016

We used Sizzling Peach for an Engagement Party and were pleased on every level. Not only was the food delicious, but the staff went out of their way to make my guests feel very special, bring extra drinks or plates of food. They added to the festive, sparkling evening!! Thank you, Sizzling Peach!

Amber · Married on 12/10/2016

A-mazing!! Nona has the best personality! So fun to work with! The ladies were awesome from the start and the food was incredible! Many guests mentioned it was the best food they'd ever had at a reception! They came up for seconds! Thirds! I instructed Nona to make sure I had one of everything for fear my guests would leave nothing left! I hope to use her again for smaller events but I promise you, if you want the best bang for your buck for your special day Sizzling Peach is where it's at!

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

Sizzling Peach was the best catering company we could have booked for our wedding. The food was AMAZING (loved the mac and cheese). The service was also amazing, it felt like the staff was part of the wedding party. If you can, plan a post wedding brunch with Sizzling Peach and your close family. Their brunch is amazing and its a great way to unwind with the people you love most.

Scott · Married on 02/25/2016

Come with an open mind. Nona and her team are great, and make this easy and fun.

Events be they weddings, funerals, birthdays, soiree's and more, the planning and organizing is just unbearable unless you have help. One of the best decisions a person can make is to leverage as much as possible so that the host can just enjoy the event. I made that decision and hired Sizzling Peach. Chef Nona was so easy to first seek to understand what my needs were for my event. Once she knew all my needs, she made wonderful decisions to not take away but to enhance our catering experience. She understands that their are many things happening at once and her role is crucial. So, during the whole planning part of my event she stayed in constant communication. Her updates and effective communication put my mind at ease for her role in my event and allowed me to focus my attention elsewhere. The day of the event she and her team arrived early, got set up and looked professional in their chef coats. The entire time all displays of food were kept full and maintained for cleanliness. Never was a display ever not inviting or appealing. Never did you find glassware or plates lying around. The area in her work station was immaculately clean and maintained that way for the event. Her palate of food was over the top and displays why she is a Hell's Kitchen winner. I was so honored to have her cater our event and have hired her for other events and will continue to do so. When she and her team finished after the event, the place was so clean and spotless. You would have never known we had a large party. I was able to host a fabulous event without the stress of buying, setting up, serving and cleaning up. I hosted a wonderful event and went to sleep that evening feeling accomplished, thanks to Chef Nona Johnson.

Cassie · Married on 09/27/2015

I called Sizzling Peach in a panic two weeks before my wedding. The people who were supposed to do the food had backed out and I was in desperate need of help. Chef Nona didn't hesitate, said she would help me any way she could. She saved the day!! They handled everything and allowed me to enjoy my wedding without a concern for the caterers. The food was amazing, people are still telling me how good the food was. It was more than I could have even imagined. They even got out on the dance floor and helped get the party going. I want to plan other parties just so I can see them again. If you want good food, professionalism and amazing company I would totally recommend the Sizzling Peach and Chef Nona.

Donna · Married on 09/27/2015

If you need s caterer or ANYTHING these ladies are the one . Not only did they except our request for a caterer on a couple days notice maybe two because my daughter's wedding her caterer dropped out at the last minute they agreed the food was exactly what we wanted it was excellent excellent service they were friendly they were smiling and that was after dinner was served in every room is supposed to start dancing and is just going to little slow and so there was a great song on and they both jumped in just dance just to get the party move-in and I mean we laughed we Wharton just was a stairway we could've sat there and watch them all night it was so much fun and they really got the party started they were so friendly so kind food was excellent it was on time it was hot it was good it was just Wells serviced I couldn't say anything better about these ladies that works so very hard for family who would've had to scramble and find something to serve some people dinner but they came through 150% they were awesome in such a short notice I can't imagine what they could even do in a normal setting of a timeframe because they were so awesome in this we just thank them so very much again and again and again and we talk about him and just share what happened at this wedding in it just made it without them there would not have been A wedding that turned out to be so much fun so appreciate them ladies again and again and again we thank you from the bottom of our hearts you are so fun and so sweet and we think of you often and pray for your business!!! May God bless you!!!! ????????. PS Especially when all this great fun and good food was on s Sunday! That along with the short notice!! AMAZING AMAZING .... There is NOTHING NEGATIVE to say about any part of this evening it was perfect absolutely perfect from the catering point of view it was awesome

Christine · Married on 09/04/2015

Chef Nona and Sizzling Peach put on a fabulous event! She takes the time to truly understand you and your style. She and her team are amazing and fun. The food was over the top delicious and our guests were raving about it months afterwards. I highly recommend Sizzling Peach.

Pat · Married on 03/28/2015

Very easy to work with . Offered many different food combinations and paired them with the wine. Enjoyed their company. Their sytle of business is very down to earth and comfortable. Food was great, creative and fun to eat...

Jo · Married on 02/12/2015

Sizzling Peach will customize your event to suit your taste, give you exciting, creative suggestions, and then execute them
    seamlessly! No worries with Nona in charge!!

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2007

I've loved having Nona, Bri and Sizzlin' Peach cater for several events that I've been a part of. They are professional, accommodating and most importantly DELICIOUS. I love how flexible they are and how wiling they are to participate in any type of event. Thanks to the Sizzlin Peach team!!!