1860 Barnett Shoals Road Suite 103 #502, Athens, GA 30605 Map · Phone number

About ZoomWorks

Zoom-Works is a full service photography and design studio in business since 1999. Founded by a fine art photographer/ designer and a fashion photographer/ stylist, we go beyond snapping pics to creating the full imaging experience from helping design your venue for the best photographs, to providing hair/ make-up so your images (and you) are radiant, to creating a body of art that tells your story through albums, wall art, and more. Availalbe for travel world-wide. Some 2013 dates still available.

538db03cf6a995e0 1403540515282 013
538db03cf6a995e0 1403540515282 013
i0186

3 Reviews for ZoomWorks

Melisa · Married on 09/26/2015

We absolutely loved working with Zoomworks. Marisu and Shannah were such a joy to work with throughout the entire process. We were having an out of town wedding, so we asked for suggestions from our wedding venue for wedding photographers. We received a couple suggestions, but after looking at their previous weddings, we knew we would love for Zoomworks to shoot our wedding. Working with the two of them was a breeze. They were extremely responsive to any emails we would send. We talked about the pictures we requested during the ceremony and let them work their magic on any other pictures throughout the night. They fulfilled every photo wish we made for the day. We have the perfect shots of us getting ready, during the ceremony, the toasts, family shots, and also finally of the dancing. They were both so easy to get along with and made us both feel at ease in front of the camera. Every aspect was very well taken care of, and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. I can't stop looking at the pictures and would definitely recommend working with ZoomWorks!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ginger · Married on 03/14/2015

Zoomworks came highly recommended to me through friends. My husband and I met for a consultation with Marisu and Shannah and knew right away that they were exactly who we wanted as photographers. They did such an amazing job capturing every special moment of our big day. Their laid back personalities made everyone around them comfortable and it made the experience so much more relaxing and fun. I love every single picture that they took and there were so many beautiful candid moments captured. We have the perfect collection of memories. Marisu did my makeup the day of the wedding and I never felt so beautiful. I would hands down recommend Zoomworks to any bride!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Marisu and Shannah are amazing! We couldn't be happier with the service they provided before, during, and after our wedding. They did a wonderful job of capturing natural and candid moments throughout the day and we can relive our wedding just by looking through the pictures. In addition, Marisu is a professional hair and make-up artist and she made me look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend ZoomWorks as I hope everyone could be as happy with their photographers as we were!

Sent on 05/01/2013

ZoomWorks FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,738.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,522.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 1860 Barnett Shoals Road Suite 103, #502 Athens, 30605 See on map