12215 w dearbourn ave #1, Wauwatosa, WI 53226 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Winter Photography

Nikki Winter Photography is all about capturing YOUR life.

I adore couples in love and capturing those sweet moments of your wedding day.

I work with you every step of the way. From time lines, to touring locations and everything in between. I want to build a relationship with my couples so I can create a wedding day experience that captures all of you. Are you a silly, fun-loving coulpe? Let's create some laughs! Are you wildly in love? I want to catch all those sweet embraces with you as you celebrate eachother on your wedding day.

All packages are fully customizable and I offer payment plans and promotions through out the year. I believe everyone should have gorgeous wedding photos.

Let's meet, and see if we are the right fit for one another on your special day!

• Jonathan's Portraits
img0243

7 Reviews for Nikki Winter Photography

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply Amazing! Nikki is the BEST!

Nikki and Bobby are AMAZING!!! They are truly THE BEST! From our first meeting with Nikki all the way to our wedding day, everything was flawless. My husband and I really wanted to find a great photographer on our wedding day and we certainly did with this duo. They completely exceeded our expectations. They make you feel so comfortable during the entire process. Our wedding photos were one of the things that meant a lot to us during our wedding planning. We are so grateful that we went with Nikki and Bobby. From day one- they were professional, kind, detail oriented, and SO FUNNY. They are truly the best team! I seriously can't say enough about these two. My husband and I highly recommend Nikki and Bobby for any Bride and Groom looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

Just finished our engagement photos. Nikki and her husband bobby have a way of just putting us at ease. I was pretty nervous, but that all went away as soon as we got started. I've only seen a couple of the pictures so far - but they are amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

Nikki (and Bobby) made us feel like family from the day we contacted them! The photos they took of our engagement and wedding were incredible and are a testament to her talent and eye for detail. They made us comfortable and kept us and our friends laughing/smiling the whole day. Weddings can be stressful, but Nikki's experience and organization (and she wasn't even our wedding planner...hello super woman!) allowed us to enjoy our special day that much more.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Nikki Winter Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5162
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Save the Date

• Timeless Events, LLC
    Timeless Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Nikki is one of my favorite wedding photographers. She has a warm, bubbly personality that will make you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. And the pictures are just absolutely amazing! Do yourself a favor and check out Nikki Winter Photography when planning your wedding - you won't regret it!

• 12215 w dearbourn ave, #1 Wauwatosa, 53226 See on map