412 Salisbury St., West Bend, WI 53090 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Mark Malec Photography

1 User photo

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/23/2019

Every photo is "wow"

I (bride) used Emily for my senior portraits 10 years ago, and she did my wedding photos last month. She was good back then, and even better now! She captures moments, emotions, and memories. She is so easy to work with, knows exactly what to do and move things along quickly and seamlessly. Rolls with spur of the moment happenings, and laughs along with you to make it a fun experience. Even photos she showed from the back of the camera were stunning, and as we get photos along the way from editing, they all blow us away. As a self-titled non-photogenic person, I can say I look goooood. She also has a second photographer to capture what's happening in other areas simultaneously, and get all the angles.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Emma · Married on 05/16/2015

Emily was an absolute joy to work with. I was blown away by her creativity and ability to look at a scene and instantly know how to rearrange everyone to get the perfect shot. Nothing felt forced, and she kept everyone laughing and having fun. The sign of a good wedding photographer is not remembering where they were or how they got the shot - she blended in perfectly, and captured even the tiniest moments! She also posted a sneak peek of our wedding the next day! You can't beat that service! Her assistant (also named Emily) was super sweet as well, and kept me company outside of the church before the ceremony started. Emily and Emily are such a fun team, and I will be recommending them to everyone I know, as well as going to them for any future photo needs! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Lena · Married on 09/13/2014

Emily possess the perfect balance of sweetness and patience with confident guidance and passion for timeliness that you want from your wedding day photographer. We first met Emily for coffee and consultation about a year before our wedding. I was almost an hour late coming from work and when I finally arrived at Collectivo to meet her and my husband I felt like she had already understood our relationship through his eyes. Nick said it best as we were leaving- he said "I just feel comfortable with her, and I think that will show in our wedding pictures" I can say having just seen that teasers from our wedding photos a month ago, that is absolutely the case. She put up with our hooligan friends, our goofy families, and my scatter-brained self so perfectly while catching those moments that caught us all at our best moments. I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and would certainly contact Emily for any professional photo needs I have in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Ebeling Art Studio: Emily Ebeling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2801
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

• 412 Salisbury St. West Bend, 53090 See on map
    262-751-6442 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only: ebelingartstudio@gmail.com
    Location of (Ebeling Art Studio: Emily Ebeling Photography)