5011 Tenny, Lansing, MI 48910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Nightwatch Productions

Along with my staff and myself we have been providing music and entertainment to hundreds of clients since 1985. I know that you have many choices of services that provide entertainment. I can assure you that the skills, vast music library and pro equipment and lighting will make your function a memorable one whatever it might be.

We take an active part in the function to coordinate all aspects of it from planning, selecting music selections and we take the time to discuss what you want and what you do not want at your function.

You can have any style of program from simply classy to a program that will be like your favorite nightclub, lights and all. We can customize the feel of your event to your desires.

I was a musician for 10 years before I started Nightwatch Productions in 1985 so I have a great background in entertainment and Live performance. I was in bands that performed in nightclubs, fairs, private functions with musicians with records. I was a nightclub DJ at C.J Barrymore's in Lansing for 3 years where I was mixing it up on the turntables.

Nightwatch Productions did not start from some business plan about how to make money but from the satisfaction of seeing the joy and happiness that I or a member of my staff could bring to people that were at a function where we were providing entertainment.

Just to give you some statistics: Since 1985 we have performed at 530 Celebrations, Parties, of every kind of which 450 were Wedding Receptions

Let us put our years of experience into helping you and your guests enjoy a fun and enjoyable time with your Celebration.

All of life's functions including, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate functions. Class Reunions, Wedding Receptions or simply a party for any reason.

We are first and foremost Wedding reception specialists 80% of the functions that we are reserved for are wedding receptions and ceremony music.

Master of Ceremonies and Introductions, Event planning and Coordination, Consulting

25 Years of experience entertaining thousands of people since 1985. Programs and Rates to fit any Budget

Music from the 40's to the most current hits on all of the charts

3 Reviews for Nightwatch Productions

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Very helpful

He has responded to all of our emails quickly and in a professional manner. He has made sure we have everything we need to make our wedding great

Sent on 02/05/2019

Nightwatch Productions's reply:

Hello Ashley,
    Thanks so much for your kind remarks and review of our services prior to your wedding date. You made my day and month with your comments that a lot of people looking for a DJ will see on Wedding Wire. I just got another surprise in the past couple of days. I will be in Gladwin again in August for Gabrielle Meylan's wedding on August the 3rd. Do you know who she is? Stay in touch, go to my website for updated music so that you can choose the songs you are interested in listening and dancing to. Thanks again for reserving us for such a special day of celebration with family and friends. I will do everything in my ability and skills to make it as wonderful as you envisioned.
    Francis
    517-393-0788

Jennifer and Barry · Married on 01/15/2010

I danced absolutely all night at my wedding as the music was fabulous! I always had my friends surrounding me and I particularly liked when Francis threw in "God Save the Queen" for my British husband just after our reception entry song! Thank you for a wonderful time, Francis!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Laura · Married on 02/15/2013

3.0

Francis from NightWatch productions was very thorough and professional when we were setting up the event. He listened carefully to what we wanted and played a vibrant, fun set of music. When he didn't find the venue location very easily, he was flexible and worked with the time he had to set up. None of my guests would have noticed that anything was awry because he took everything in stride and rolled with it. My friends and family danced all night, and the DJ was very responsive to everything we asked for throughout the event.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Nightwatch Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 450.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 5011 Tenny Lansing, MI, 48910 See on map
    5178811162 (Other Phone Number)