Nicole Smedley Event Designs

Richardson, TX View map

$50 Typical Price

Nicole Smedley Event Designs is a wedding florist located in Richardson, Texas and serving the Dallas-Fort Worth and Wichita regions. Owner, florist, and event designer Nicole Smedley works with her couples to provide fresh florals and event design to ensure their entire event space has a certain wow factor. Nicole started out as an accountant before later switching her career to floral design. Her husband, Chef Kevin Johnson, is also in the wedding industry.

Products Offered
Nicole Smedley Event Designs offers clients a consultation before beginning the planning and design process. In addition to providing you with a variety of floral arrangements, Nicole and her team can help you select linens, chargers, candleholders, furniture, and much more. She can provide delivery, setup, and cleanup on your special day. Some of the arrangements Nicole offers include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Black-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$99.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kari
    Kari J. Married on 10/08/2020

A Beautiful Blessing

During your wedding planning process you come across vendors that are there for a day and then vendors that are there for a lifetime. Nicole has become family to us. When we first met her and her husband (who is a chef if you are needing one!) we all instantly clicked. Nicole understood my needs and knew how to make my vision work with my budget. She is very detailed and truly has a passion for all that she does! You can tell she loves weddings and most importantly brides. I was so blessed by her. When she brung in my bouquet I cried! She has that kind of warming spirit!! I highly recommend Nicole for any event wedding, party wherever! She is your event designer !
  • Dee
    Dee Married on 11/17/2018

Every Bride's Dream Designer

Nicole's work speaks for itself, but I can confirm that her work is outstanding. Nicole designed a beautiful wedding for us and made everything look so glamorous. Her selection of florals, greenery, centerpieces and linens came together to create an elegant look for our wedding. All of my guests raved about how beautiful everything was and we have Nicole to thank for that!
    Kellie O. Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Wedding!

Where do I start?! I was probably the most indecisive bride ever!!! Nicole was patient with me throughout my design process (and changes). She gave valuable input, and at the end of everything, she turned my wedding into more than what I imagined. Not only is she patient, she’s very kind and an expert at what she does! If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't hesitate working with Nicole. Thank you so much for making the most important day of my life absolutely beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

605 South Sherman Street, Ste 505 H Richardson, TX, 75081
972-975-7413

Tuesday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Appointments Only
Location of (Nicole Smedley Event Designs)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding