147 S.Logan St., Denver, CO 80209 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Nicole Nichols Photography

"Documenting your wedding day in Funky, Fun, Fine Art Way!"

My goal is to document your unique moments while also creating beautiful artistic pictures you will cherish forever!
I feel blessed to have found my passion, and thankful to have been doing what I love, working as a full time photographer for many years! I love everything about weddings from the people to the food! As a recent bride myself I truly understand the concerns and needs of my couples, and I treat each wedding I'm shooting as if they were my own wedding pictures. And not only are your photographs super important to me, but so is making sure your day runs as smoothly as possible so you don't have a worry in the world.
I currently shoot only about 15 weddings a year to allow myself time to give my brides the full attention and high end service that they deserve. This also allows me time to focus on my other photography passions - portraiture and fine art photography! I often develop long term relationships with my wedding clients which leads to lots of maternity, baby, and family photo shoot. A few times a year you can also find my fine art photography on display inside art galleries around the country. A few spots I have shown include San Francisco, Reno, and New Orleans.

Packages all include myself as your photographer, a custom designed album, an engagement session, and much more!

For More Information, Please Visit my Website: www.nicolenichols.com
Or check out my BLOG to see my most recent work!

09AB06COwedding
d550f4596d5f79d7 1440866693121 vtk1157 1 3denver unique wedding photographer
vtk1157 1 3denver unique wedding photographer

13 Reviews for Nicole Nichols Photography

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2015

My only request for the whole wedding was that we have a photographer who could document the day, and Nicole exceeded expectations. Nicole is so easy to work with, and she put both my husband and myself at ease instantly when we first met her. We felt so comfortable with her as she guided us through both our engagement and wedding photos, and she had so many ideas to offer since we were not sure exactly what we wanted. She an amazing photographer and artist! She worked so hard to make sure that our pictures were exactly what we wanted, and she did that and more. We are so grateful to Nicole for making our day last a lifetime in these beautiful photos.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Nicole did such a great job with our wedding pictures, everything turned out beautiful! She was really easy to work with and accommodated everything that we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer for any event!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Greg · Married on 10/04/2014

Nicole delivered and we couldn't have been happier with the results from our wedding photos and engagement photos. Our families were so pleased and we seriously were blessed to work with Nicole on our special day.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Nicole Nichols Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Grooves Entertainment Mobile DJ's
    Grooves Entertainment Mobile DJ's Wedding DJs

Nicole does amazing work and takes great pride in her craft.

• Reverend Kim Tavendale
    Reverend Kim Tavendale Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for true works of art to document your special day, I highly recommend Nicole Nichols as your photographer. Nicole's work is funky, fun & fine art! Nicole has a way of taking a moment and framing it to become a piece of art, using form and light to make a beautiful statement. Not only is she on the cutting edge with technique, Nicole is also a wonderful and sweet person and such a pleasure to work with - she will absolutely give you the best photo experience of your life!

• Red Door Photo Booth
    Red Door Photo Booth Photo Booths

Nicole is a very talented photographer and a fun person! Her work speaks for itself but she is one of the best photographers in Denver. I enjoy working with Nicole of Nicole Nichols Photography and recommend her to all my brides.

• 147 S.Logan St. Denver, 80209 See on map