Nicole Nichols Photography Reviews

13 | Denver, CO

13 Reviews for Nicole Nichols Photography

13 Nicole Nichols Photography Reviews

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2015

My only request for the whole wedding was that we have a photographer who could document the day, and Nicole exceeded expectations. Nicole is so easy to work with, and she put both my husband and myself at ease instantly when we first met her. We felt so comfortable with her as she guided us through both our engagement and wedding photos, and she had so many ideas to offer since we were not sure exactly what we wanted. She an amazing photographer and artist! She worked so hard to make sure that our pictures were exactly what we wanted, and she did that and more. We are so grateful to Nicole for making our day last a lifetime in these beautiful photos.

Nicole did such a great job with our wedding pictures, everything turned out beautiful! She was really easy to work with and accommodated everything that we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer for any event!

Greg · Married on 10/04/2014

Nicole delivered and we couldn't have been happier with the results from our wedding photos and engagement photos. Our families were so pleased and we seriously were blessed to work with Nicole on our special day.

Amelia · Married on 05/25/2014

Nicole is an amazing photography. Her photos are artistic and truly captured all of the beautiful moments of our wedding. Our album is absolutely breathtaking. Her layout was creative and told the story of our big day. Choose Nicole for your wedding if you want more than the "standard" wedding photos. She truly personalizes her photos to fit your personality and the style of your wedding. The metal prints are an especially unique touch and look so beautiful hanging on our walls. She's super friendly, down to earth, and a pleasure to work with, too!

Kristen · Married on 02/01/2014

Nicole was absolutely AMAZING, as was her assistant, Ashley. Always professional, competent, fun to work with, and the pictures are more than we could have ever hoped for!

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2013

Nicole is amazing. My husband and I planned our June Denver wedding at the Highlands Ranch Mansion from afar, and Nicole was so great in her availability and flexibility in dealing with our crazy and tight schedules. She was so helpful in recommending other vendors like a day-of coordinator and a videographer. We were able to squeeze in an engagement shoot when we were in town a few weeks before the wedding, and I am so glad that we did. We were able to display these photos at our rehearsal dinner and at our wedding reception. Nicole also put together a guest book with our engagement photos that we got a lot of great compliments on. Nicole has a true talent for capturing the perfect moments. So many of my favorite photographs are the ones that I didn't even know were being documented- a hug from my mom or my husband and I laughing with friends. I was so happy with how the pictures turned out. We just received our wedding album and it is incredible. Not only did we love Nicole, but our guests are too! Not everyone likes getting their picture taken, but everyone said they were so comfortable with Nicole - she doesn't bombard you with flashes but still gets in all those amazing moments and more. I was so lucky to have Nicole as my photographer, and hopefully you will be, too!

If you need a wedding photographer - Nicole is your girl. Period. My husband and I feel in love with her work after seeing some photos from a friend's wedding. We were looking for a photographer with less than 3 months to go in our short engagement. Luckily, Nicole was available!

Nicole offers various packages at competitive prices. We opted for a package that included an engagement session along with photography for the wedding day. Our engagement photo shoot was WAY more fun than I expected. Nicole had great ideas of where to go and treated the time as more of a date than just a photo shoot.

The wedding day - while I had a LONG list of formal photos I wanted with both families, Nicole was able to capture them all along with all the small moments of the day. I can't help but continue to look at the photos online and in our album. We received so many compliments on the photos. Nicole is truly gifted and has an eye for how to capture the moment - the fun, the silly, the serious and everything in between moments.

• Tosha

Tosha · Married on 05/25/2012

Nicole is one of the most creative photographers I've known. I didn't want just normal, everyday, traditional wedding photos. I wanted something with a little artistic, creative flair and Nicole certainly has that. She had beautiful ideas and when I asked for certain things, she was very flexible. I loved her and her assistants. If you want some photos that are just people standing in a line, then I would definitely go with Nicole.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Nicole Nichols Photography's reply:

Thanks Tosha for the awesome compliments, I really appreciate that! However, just had to make one correction.....I think you meant to say "If you want some photos that are NOT just people standing in a line, then I would definitely go with Nicole." =)

Carrie · Married on 04/02/2011

Nicole did an amazing job at our location wedding in New Orleans. She got great posed photos but what was more important to me was all of the impromptu spur of the minute photos she got. She truly captured the spirit of our wedding and was great at documenting all aspects of it: the pre-wedding, ceremony, reception and our send off. She is very professional and a true artist!

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2010

Nicole Nichols photographed my wedding in March 2010. She did an incredible job! She was professional, flexible, organized, and my album is amazing! My guests commented about how much they really liked her, too. And once they saw the photographs, they were very complimentary as well! Nicole managed to capture exactly the emotions that my husband and I felt on our wedding day. We love her unique style and ability to catch the most intimate emotions on film.

Catrina · Married on 02/17/2010

Nicole is so awesome!
    We have worked with Nicole for two years straight now for both Engagement pictures and our Wedding pictures and I swear I am trying to come up with reasons to use her again for a third year. (I think that yearly I will have to have her take our family portraits. Yep that's what I'll do, but anyway.)
    Nicole work is top-notch! I have never seen anyone so into their craft as she is. She takes her time to get the shots that are needed. She is a very lively and fun person so she makes a photo shoot a blast. And the end results are pictures that can be cherished for a lifetime.

And for all the brides out there who need proof of her excellence. Please check her blog out. These pictures say it all…

So with all this said. Thank you Nicole for making family moments special. Thank you for helping minimize the chaos at my wedding and capturing moments that reflect the love, laughter and fun that was there; not the insane moments. You have become like family to Chase and I and if you need a reference, models, or just wanna hang at Mardi Gra then give us a call.

Love,

The newly Mrs. Francis

Eric · Married on 10/31/2009

Nicole shot our very unconventional Halloween wedding in New Orleans last year and we could not have been happier with the result! Her photographs were stunning and original and she was a complete joy to work with through the entire process!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Nicole did an amazing job on our wedding day! It's been so fun to relive it through her photos. Not only did she take great portraits, but she also creatively captured the decorations and happenings at the ceremony and reception. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!